Predat0rs

Names you named (or will name) your children?

Hello, i'm new here. Children name.. I have a 7 months old baby, male, named Andrea (that if i'm not mistaken is used for both male and female in United States and Uk) wink.gif

Girls: Odile, Ophelia, Irina, Bridgit, Sabina, Elise or Isabel.

Boys: Damián, Altair, Mateo, or Marlon.

Hello, i'm new here. Children name.. I have a 7 months old baby, male, named Andrea (that if i'm not mistaken is used for both male and female in United States and Uk) wink.gif

That's an interesting name for a boy. I've only ever heard it as a girl name, myself.

Is it pronounced An-dray-a or An-dree-a, because I read it as An-dree-a, but they when I read it was a boy, my brain changed it to An-dray-a, which I've never actually heard before, hahaha.

IDK what I'd want to name a daughter, but if I had a son, I'd really want to name him Izaya because I'm a terrible person.

Though I wouldn't do that unless I had a really good excuse to. (Live in Japan/Married to Japanese man)

Then it would be slightly less weird.

Maybe

That's an interesting name for a boy. I've only ever heard it as a girl name, myself.

Is it pronounced An-dray-a or An-dree-a, because I read it as An-dree-a, but they when I read it was a boy, my brain changed it to An-dray-a, which I've never actually heard before, hahaha.

It is pronounced An-dray-a wink.gif He's a little devil, already wants to walk tongue.gif

It is pronounced An-dray-a wink.gif He's a little devil, already wants to walk tongue.gif

I don't think I'd have kids for a very long time, if at all, for various reasons.

But if I did, I'd want a little girl named "Laine" (which means Wave and is pronounced kind of like "Lie-nah") smile.gif

I'm all about those celestial names.

Although not Celeste, I would probably go for a Carina or Nysa for a girl.

SO's father would be the namesake for the boy. smile.gif

My grandmother-in-law's advice -- 'go out into a field and yell a name a hundred times, if you still like it after that then use it!'

My daughter is named Kira Nora and my son is Shawn Henry.

I picked Shawn (random movie, name just stuck with me) and Nora (found written on a tape dispenser at work). My husband picked Kira and Henry (which is also a family name on both sides).

The time has actually come that me and my fiance are thinking of starting our little family o.o

We have actually chosen the name "Astrid" instead of Laine, which we where originally going to choose.

It was between Laine, Lehte, Elvi and Astrid. But eventually, Astrid was chosen.

Astrid comes from an old Norse "Ástríðr" meaning "Love, Joy, Beautiful" so its a sweet name :3

However, if it turned out to be a boy..idk what it'd be called yet. xd.png

I don't really want children so I never really thought much about this.

But for a boy I'd probably pick Luka, Connor or Henry and for a girl, Katarina/Katherine, Hailey, or Olivia. We don't have middle names here so that's it. x)

Edited by guuvii

My first boy is Aiden, my second boy is Colin

Other names I like are

Lillith

Willow

Nevil

Edited by Pixiefee

My boyfriend and I sometimes think of baby names if the time ever comes.

So far, we've only come up with Clementine for a girl. For a boy, we're considering something Biblical.

My boyfriend and I have already named our kids:

Our first boy will be Henry Lawrence (my bf's and my uncle's middle names are Lawrence, my grandfather's name is Henry), our second boy will be Antonio something.

Our first girl will be Mary Margaret (Mary because of Bruce Springsteen & my grandmother's name is Margaret), our second girl will be Eileen Rose.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I love old and/or unique names. I'm also a huge planner, so I present my grand list of baby names:

Girls: Malin, Eden, Aislinn, Sloane, Wren

Boys: Aren, Rhett, Ashton, Felix

Earth Gurl, Elaine Roose is absolutely beautiful.

Hoping to never have children, but if life brings me in a direction where I want them:

2 girls, Violet & Sunflower (Sunny for short).

Never really thought about names for my children, namely because I don't plan on having them any time soon.

But I do have a few name I'd likely use; Winter, Sheridan, Julian, Letitia, Rowan

I don't have children and am past childbearing age, but I've always liked the names Georgia, Olivia, Skye, Arantxa, Xavier/Xaviera, Florian, Iskra, Svana, Ramsey (although GoT ruined it), Brandr, Maxwell, Reggie, Lysander, Calixto, Morgan, and Juno.

Edited by Leidarendi

Though I'm not planing on having wee little ones I do really love the names:

Marina, Oliver, Dakoda, Nina, Annie, and Ember.

I've never thought about it. If I came up, That would be sounds weird to you. Because I'm non western, no reason to naming like western unless deside to immigrate.

To be honest, I don't want be mother.

I don't really want to have kids, but if ~

Girls ~ Nilin, Jate

Boys ~ Ludwig, Rudi, Jon, Gilbert, Tim, Dastan

Is it obvious that I want to have a son? tongue.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

If I have a girl, her name will be Francesca Giovanna. If I have a boy, his name will be Simon Giovanni.

I do not plan to have any biological children, but if I ever started to want a child, I would most likely adopt. I never thought about naming kids much, but I've always loved the name Corrine/Corinne. The name just kind of stuck in my mind. Coincidentally though, it's a mixture of my parents names. It gets the "corr" from my father, Korey, and the "inne" from my mother, Lorin.