Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

She refused him, argh. Not the end of the world because I'm expecting to receive a perfect checker mate from a kindly person at some future point, but super annoying in the meantime. I was really looking forward to a mixed copper checker. mad.gif

This little jerk waited something like 5 hours to hatch just so I could have yet another Sunset dragon. It could've hatched when I picked it up at 12-something pm (cave time) but chose to wait until 6pm.

Is this a thing I'm just not aware of? Do Sunrise/Sunset eggs purposefully wait to hatch after a certain amount of time? This happens to me all the time. Curse you, time zones. D:

12-something was probably just that something too late. They only hatch from 6 to 12 cavetime, starting 6am for Sunrise (surprisingly) and starting 6pm for Sunset (which you just figured). Luckily, Sunrise/Sunset eggs are the only ones that behave that way smile.gif

Currently trying to advance a lineage to 4th-gen, except the last 3rd-gens keep rejecting and 2nd-gens either don't breed or give me the wrong breed D:<

user posted image

Nooooooo! With my luck I'll never be able to get the mate so I could make this pretty checker sad.gif

Well off to looking for this lineage dry.gif*Sigh*

Missed the event due to a storm hitting and ruining my internet connection the 24th in the evening ><

Now I'm desperately trying to find new release eggs/hatchlings

I really wanted some more Hollies because the updated sprites look great, but I couldn't grab a single egg, let alone one with a nice lineage.

I adopted a messy one I'll use for my lineage, and that's all.

Missed the event due to a storm hitting and ruining my internet connection the 24th in the evening ><

Now I'm desperately trying to find new release eggs/hatchlings

My power went out as well, luckily I was able to set up a hotspot to grab some eggs real quick. Sorry to hear that though sad.gif

ANOTHER one of my pairs refused! I just wanted pretty checkers sad.gif

I finally remembered to breed my Shadow Walker with his intended mate, a Nocturne gifted to me a while back... and she refused him like a jerk, which means I can't breed mates for people in the off season. siiiiiiiiiigh

Am I the only one who can't get her magikarp badge? I've been splashing for weeks!

They refused. *cries tears of pure WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

It's either wait another whole year to rebreed my Silver x Mistletoe to get another mate for my birthday silver, or try to find another G2 silver from Mistletoe, but then my birthday silver is still unmated. SIGH. I don't get a heck of a lot of refusals, but it feels like they always hit at the worst possible pairs. And yes I know they'll still breed during Christmas, but I wanted G3 Silver out of that pair too, not just Mistletoe. Grarh.

On top of that, I worked hard to find mates for G2 holidaykin commons I have this Christmas, only to discover that not just one but TWO of the holidaykin are misgenders. Since the parent Christmas species are single sex only, that makes the kin useless and the holidays I picked up mateless. x.x

I can't get an egg out of these two for love nor money. Not a special lineage but I adore their codes together. They're both common as hell breeds so I can't fathom why I haven't had a single egg from them in what has to be a minimum of 10 breeding attempts. I've sprinkled Fertility here and there too.

I went on Vacation for five days, got so wrapped up in my trip that I forgot about my eggs...lost my only Mistletoe egg and my Paper may be following it. Dammit.

e/ well the paper baby lived, I'm glad...would've been annoyed if I lost my first paper egg.

Edited by Aang

I need a CB Tan Ridge for my Valentine breeding plans, so I've been hanging out in the Alpine. A Ridge came up, I clicked... and got the overburdened message. Apparently I picked up an AP egg by accident and it was blocking my last egg slot. But that's okay, 'cause what are the odds of *this* Ridge being the Tan I need? So I go to the view link and sure enough: Tan Ridge. Argh.

Does it usually take over 6000 views for a shimmer to grow up. *glares at hatchling*

Dang, you only got one bright pink?

Yeah, just the one. I will find another Black Tea dragon for her =P (She usually is not that picky)

First three eggs from the cave turned into a vampire successfully and stayed on my scroll, fourth one was repulsed, then finally the fifth egg broke from the bite. It's intended to enrage my Aegis when it grows up. I didn't want to use the kill action. Free vampire eggs anyone? rolleyes.gif