Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well... I haven't been an actual dragon cave hunter for a very long time, but I've never had an egg survive a Vampire bite... Dunno if that's unlucky though...

None of my three breeding Tinsels gave me anything this week. Pests, I have lists!

saw a metallic in the volcano

click...nothing

click, click, click...wha?

stupid internet disconnect!

Posting a dragon request and not getting any approval or disapproval. laugh.gif It seems to always happen. I also can't seem to find any Xenowyrms but then again, I'm egg-locked.

I was hovering over some random eggs in the cave to see if I could find a specific code, and I somehow clicked on one. I swear I didn't click anything; I was touching my touchpad, but I didn't actually *click*.

And now I'm locked with a speckled throat for five hours /sigh.

One of my Undines refused the second lady I've bred especially for him mad.gif . I tried to re-breed his and her parents, but they had no interest in each other.

I always look for Black Teas in the AP, but they're never in the AP when I am, so I decide to give up and incubate a bunch of other things and hatchie-lock myself...and then the Black Tea eggs appear. Of course. Hashtag hoarder problems.

I've seen 2 Golds and 1 Silver in the biomes and didn't catch a single one sad.gif And I still don't have a CB Gold after 5+ years of playing.

My bad luck: refreshing on the hour = two-minute lag. Refreshing on the five-minute drops: ten-second lag. Plenty long enough for anything interesting to disappear.

(And Syferia, I feel ya. Been on here since '09 and don't have a CB gold either. I think I've seen one go by in the cave maybe... three times? since I started.)

Edited by infiniteviking

Was egg-hunting for rares during the release. Saw a brine egg, and frantically clicked! Didn't get it - I already had my full quota of eggs. Woe to me!

My current bad luck was missing the June release....by 3 days...and not being able to find a single one now. >_<

Missed a CB Gold earlier today, bringing total seen golds to 7 and missing all 7.

Thought I had teh Alpine for sure this time - turns out I didn't. sad.gif

My sister just realized that she was still missing a desert xenowyrm. mad.gif Then she went hunting in the desert, saw a CB silver - missed it. sad.gif

apparently attracted the attention of a viewbomber and lost a pb 4th gen silver I was hatching for a trade. looks like the 5th gen pb gold might be following it. I managed to breed a replacement for the silver but the gold will have to wait a week or so. gr.

Missed a chicken in the jungle earlier today for a gaia xeno. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Between two cb blue male gemshards, I've been trying to get a 2nd gen blue offspring. Of course after going through 12 gemshard babies, I've hatched greens and I hatched reds. But no BLUES! *sigh* sad.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

Trying to get the last 3 CB Xenos I need by trades. Mass bred all of my prizes and of course only 1 produces. Just my luck its my 8th gen gold Dorkface tinsel. Of course no one wants a 9th gen prize with a somewhat wonky lineage even if it IS a Dorkface. Guess ill be waiting years for xeno completion.