Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Went on a long hiatus and missed the shimmer scales. Desperately want them and some coppers but have nothing worth trading :'(

Searching the AP for CB common eggs to use in neglected experiments. But everything there is lineaged, and I feel bad experimenting on those since experiments die so often.

Edited by Amberfly

Missed a CB Cheese. I was in the Desert, saw nothing but Hooktalons (go away, damnit! I have enough of you already!), went to the Forest, spotted a Cheese, but didn't get it. It probably spawned seconds earlier so someone was already in the Forest got it. Oh well.

Searching the AP for CB common eggs to use in neglected experiments. But everything there is lineaged, and I feel bad experimenting on those since experiments die so often.

i feel the same, i'll stick with CBs, had a couple of nice lineage dragons die.

refusals mad.gif

had a pair of 2g springs refuse, someone was kind enough to send a back pair.just in case', so guess what? yep they refused too

they won't be off cool down in order to swap them out until the 22nd, so this spring breeding project is on hold until next year

so aggravating!

Shinies. dry.gif I've been trying to get a shiny offspring from my Shimmerscale since she could breed, but nope.

You'd think getting a red from silver would be easy, right? Nope. One refused, one no egg, and one...silver! Really?! I guess that means I can eventually extend one more generation, but now I need two reds from male silvers. >_<

That's three refusals today out of 6 dragons bred. Ugh. Just ugh.

Edited by harlequinraven

Had ANOTHER refusal. :/

Meh. Missed a Copper in teh Coast.

Edited by The Flash

always miss the Spessartine eggs in the Departures thread. The only Pyralspite i'm missing as well.

I have just one word to say:

Egglocked.

That is all.

This. I hate being egg-locked. xd.png

Agghhh... i missed a CB Green Copper.

I really want a male one, the sprites look so cool.

tried desperately to breed something to offer on a trade but every pair gave me fail or no egg and my shimmers and tinsel are still acting up and giving me a line of fails sad.gif

I wanted one more pair of CB springs - I don't like most of the seasonals, but you never know if you suddenly have a use for them a season or two later. My leetle tree is still in flower mode, so I kept hunting.

The egg I just snatched up is a Summer. Oh well. rolleyes.gif

In other general bad luck, I've been seeing trades I covet requesting rares I normally can catch. Of course this is when each kind in turn disappears from the cave when I need a specific one.

"Dangit, I was tripping over [breed] all last week! Where did they all go?!"

Edit: Just missed the first gold I've seen since last fall. I missed the silver earlier in the night too. *sigh*

Edited by Gryphonic

Being too hesitant, because I feel like there might be a release soon. I missed an Ice, a Dino of some sort (I don't collect them but they're good to trade), and a Summer, because I hesitated too long before clicking.

I also missed a bunch of Reds, but I can pretty much get those anytime I like, anyway.

Ive been trying for the last little while to get a female dorsal dragon, and my hatchlings keep going male.

I wanted one more pair of CB springs - I don't like most of the seasonals, but you never know if you suddenly have a use for them a season or two later.  My leetle tree is still in flower mode, so I kept hunting. 

The egg I just snatched up is a Summer.  Oh well.  rolleyes.gif

In other general bad luck, I've been seeing trades I covet requesting rares I normally can catch.  Of course this is when each kind in turn disappears from the cave when I need a specific one.

"Dangit, I was tripping over [breed] all last week!  Where did they all go?!"

Edit:  Just missed the first gold I've seen since last fall.  I missed the silver earlier in the night too. *sigh*

*coughs* Uh, was the Silver in the Volcano? 'Cause then I got it. xd.png

#gloating#myfirstcbsilverthaticaughtmyself

Meh. Saw my first Spessartine, tried to grab it, missed.

Edited by The Flash