Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

I just worked myself up to be brave enough to try EQing my eggs so I could get some skittish Shumoga hatchies & I killed one. :(

Share this post


Link to post

this would be very lucky in any other circumstance, but this hatchling that i have JUST.  WONT. DIE! its been sick for over a day, and i had to stun/bounce it so it could continue to gain more views on my scroll (just needed that extra day on its timer) because shes very tough...! 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

After month looking for a Staterae… I finally see one… click it and miss it. In a few hours, I’ll probably see it in the trading hub where it will go for two CBs gold or a 2g Saltkin. . *incomprehensible noises*

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

Share this post


Link to post

Made a bunch of Shumoga eggs ready to earthquake them.

Viewbombed the eggs until they were at stage 4 cracking.

Earthquake didn't affekt ANY of them.

Second try gave me: no eggs available

???

 

They hatched normally...

 

That's what you get, when you forget them and try to earthquake eggs below 4 days...

Two days of waiting wasted...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

That's what you get, when you forget them and try to earthquake eggs below 4 days...

Two days of waiting wasted...

I heard it was better to wait until they were under 4 days, so I held onto my batch for so long before attempting to hatch. 6 of them died and I ran out of eq's before the last 2 did anything so they hatched normally. So now after waiting for over 3 days, I have no alt hatchies and I don't get to try again for 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post

the hatchling i was deliberately trying to kill with sickness, which was sick for at least 2 days or more and steadily gaining views (staying mostly maxed out and only gaining more when it got more UVs), managed to somehow get over her sickness and grow up normally. sigh. 

Share this post


Link to post

Getting a hatchie in a trade, then apparently not putting it in any hatcheries and it died.  I could have sworn I did.

I am very sorry trading partner, it was an accident.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Getting a hatchie in a trade, then apparently not putting it in any hatcheries and it died.  I could have sworn I did.

I am very sorry trading partner, it was an accident.

 

exact same thing happened to me a little bit ago. i even tried to make the most out of it and tried to zombify it, but it dissolved :( 

 

my current bad luck today is not being able to come across a single ash dragon egg in the cave... i could have sworn they were common. always that problem of running into things all the time when you dont need them, but the second you start looking they all run and hide.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, lexi_ said:

 

exact same thing happened to me a little bit ago. i even tried to make the most out of it and tried to zombify it, but it dissolved :( 

 

my current bad luck today is not being able to come across a single ash dragon egg in the cave... i could have sworn they were common. always that problem of running into things all the time when you dont need them, but the second you start looking they all run and hide.

*hugs* I also had a revive fail.

Share this post


Link to post

The usual "Sorry, you were not selected..." Oh well, I am not really expecting anything, anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok now that physically hurt
 

Spoiler

image.png.7a87978f74e290fd69f12bf4be61e6d7.pngimage.png.56fd09f45134741921e774d0c401b2b1.pngI hate you too EQ. And it was the last BSA of my green dragon too :') Guess I'm gonna collect more of them then.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't get any zombies and I used up all my available earthquakes only to wind up killing all of my Shumogas eggs

Share this post


Link to post

All 11 Greens used, all Shumoga eggs had the largest holes and weren't sick, no incubate used

 

all of those were at 4d and several hours left:
unknown.png
I retried those a few more times, 1 of them hatched and stied, the rest died.


had a few more eggs later but didn't screen.  All dead.

 

and now this, with same conditions but this time ERs only: 
unknown.png

 

My total result is 1 escape, 1 hatch and keep, 1 unaffected (from the last screenshot as I run out of Greens) and EVERYTHING ELSE DEAD (I can't remember how many I tried exactly but it's at LEAST 10 deaths so far).

This is when anyone would start having an urge to flip tables. 

Edited by Meh

Share this post


Link to post

I am losing my mind. Just summoned my 6th sinomorph. Now I have 6 female sinomorphs what's it take to get a male of those around here?!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, wobster109 said:

I am losing my mind. Just summoned my 6th sinomorph. Now I have 6 female sinomorphs what's it take to get a male of those around here?!

I think you need to have a bunch more male zyus because afaik sino gender is influenced by the genders of all your zyus.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

I think you need to have a bunch more male zyus because afaik sino gender is influenced by the genders of all your zyus.

 

Oh! Good to know, thanks! [readies my scroll for one more try XD]

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Meh said:

My total result is 1 escape, 1 hatch and keep, 1 unaffected (from the last screenshot as I run out of Greens) and EVERYTHING ELSE DEAD (I can't remember how many I tried exactly but it's at LEAST 10 deaths so far).

This is when anyone would start having an urge to flip tables. 

 

this breaks my heart to see. that is truly unfortunate. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, wobster109 said:

I am losing my mind. Just summoned my 6th sinomorph. Now I have 6 female sinomorphs what's it take to get a male of those around here?!

 

2 hours ago, Paradisiske said:

I think you need to have a bunch more male zyus because afaik sino gender is influenced by the genders of all your zyus.

 

Just a note, while Sinos are 'influenced' by the gender of the Zyus that actually do the Summoning (meaning the ones shown when on the Summon action-page), it is *not* a guarantee. If you have even 1 female among the ones doing the Summon it can turn out female.  (I believe there have even been cases of all-males summoning female Sinos, though I'm not sure where that was posted.)

 

edit: Just did my weekly Prize-breeding and for the very first time since he became an adult I got no egg (can't remember if it was no interest or no egg produced, though). 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just a note, while Sinos are 'influenced' by the gender of the Zyus that actually do the Summoning (meaning the ones shown when on the Summon action-page), it is *not* a guarantee. If you have even 1 female among the ones doing the Summon it can turn out female.  (I believe there have even been cases of all-males summoning female Sinos, though I'm not sure where that was posted.)

 

i would love to do some testing on this, but i would have no idea where to post my results. 

Share this post


Link to post

Today I've seen three gemshards in the cave. I couldn't catch any of them, of course. And amethyst is the only colour I'm still needing to have at least one CB pair of each gemshard variant.

Share this post


Link to post

Grrr, I had gotten a PB dark Shumoga Dragon egg, and tried to earthquake it to be dark like parents.

 

Ist time, unaffected.

2nd time, unaffected.

3rd time, unaffected.

4th time dead.

 

*sigh*

Share this post


Link to post

I ran out of Green dragons to EQ. Now, I can’t find any in the caves or in the AP. Guess it’s a sign to wait patiently, lol. 😆

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.