Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

@kdawson36

You could trade a female for a male via this thread here in the forum:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Only managed to catch 1 of the new pygmies so far. Didn't think they'd be so difficult to find in the cave. They just don't seem to be dropping when I check (or I've probably already missed them).

Been way too long since I tried breeding and forget to bother with precog so ofc my dragon gendered wrong QAQ

Share this post


Link to post

Trying to recover an egg that I accidentally APed and the AP time keeps going down 1 hour ahead of my egg! 😒

Share this post


Link to post

Alcedines! I swear my scroll is coded for only blues! Reds are 0/11 so far. I have traded for some and was gifted a couple, but it would be nice to be able to hatch some right on my own scroll. XD 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pourlemoment said:

Trying to recover an egg that I accidentally APed and the AP time keeps going down 1 hour ahead of my egg! 😒

Temporarily rename the egg's parents asking for it to be returned to you.

Share this post


Link to post

I could cry. I thought I had two extra spaces for attemps at the Amalthean Dragons, first one was a white egg, second was the hybrid but it auto abandoned. :(

 

If anyone finds it, please return it. I don't got much to offer but that was my first successful attempt for it. Might have been my second one but still.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, quinney said:

Temporarily rename the egg's parents asking for it to be returned to you.

 @quinney  I did ;)   But it's no guarantee so I'm still having a go at catching it.

 

To be honest, I can always breed another one, but it's taken me so long to get that one that I'd just love getting it back!

Share this post


Link to post

Learned today that AP hatchies can grow up into wild dragons. Lost any chance to try to catch a Thuwed.:(

Share this post


Link to post

@Mika

I was really surprised at that, too. I was hovering at the AP for ages to try and catch one of the hatchies - but noooo XD

I still can't thank you enough for the one you gifted me last month!

Share this post


Link to post

There's not enough freeze slots to complete my hatchie goals in one go, because there were so many dragons in this release. Will have to take a break from the site and try to remember to come back later 😛

Share this post


Link to post

It's not exactly luck, but I haven't really been doing groups up to now and now I have to sort through a thousand dragons to find specific ones.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Maybe it helps that you can use tags (about which I only learned a couple of days ago!) like #cb, #2g, #alpine or #parguluspygmy in the Add Dragons to Group filter - I created my Marketers group that way, using #market XD
 

I just managed to snag my 3rd Alcedine Wyvern. I haven't been able to snag any since the release day - until now, and it's still quite difficult: I missed all the others I clicked today ...

It's going to take a while before I can even start looking for z-coded ones ...

edit: just traded for Alcedine #4 - yay! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/28/2019 at 1:23 PM, ZelenPixel said:

i have just one (1) zyumorph left, from this singular habitat. ive been hunting for 2 weeks at this point. i havent seen a Singular zyumorph.

oh yea i still hunt for it from time to time and i still havent gotten one since that message. im half convinced they just dont exist in there

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I just managed to snag my 3rd Alcedine Wyvern. I haven't been able to snag any since the release day - until now, and it's still quite difficult: I missed all the others I clicked today ...

It's going to take a while before I can even start looking for z-coded ones ...

edit: just traded for Alcedine #4 - yay! :D

 

lmk if you need help catching any, I see them pretty regularly in all the biomes. :)

And then I go lock myself with blacktips or cloudplumes.

Share this post


Link to post

Found a perfect word code in the AP.

Messy ...

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Breeding today:

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. <--- that's a 2G silver x celestial pair, so let's wait another month I guess.

No interest after fertility. That's not a refuseal, but close and I don't like this, because these two are meant for each other. :dry:

Also not getting balcktips from breeding anymore. Like, ok I get this with a xol, but also gemshards and coppers? Not really complaining, but... Let me jinx it and breed with gold and silver next. :D

 

Edit: ah yes, there's my blacktip from silver, odds are working again.

Edited by Reykur

Share this post


Link to post

My current bad luck is merely the fact that I've stalked the Forest region high and low in search of a CB Spring before they switch over to Summer...and I haven't seen hide nor hair of one.  Not even missing them, just flat out failing to see them at all (though I wouldn't put it past me to miss one when I see one, I'll be so surprised...:lol:).

Share this post


Link to post

Someone really has too much time on their hands view bombing my scroll every. single. night. *yawns*

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I'm working on a frozen-hatchling army with at least one of every breed at every stage, and have a policy of only freezing inbreds, so low-time AP inbreds are a score for me. I caught an unusual amount of a bunch of breeds I was missing last week and timed the hatching/maturing badly. My freezes ran out today and I completely forgot stun was a thing, so several lovely s2s grew up and now I'll have to find more to complete my goals for those breeds. Ouch! XD Definitely going to appreciate my Bolts more from now on.

 

I also wish there was a lineage checker somewhere that would search for specific codes or names. (If there is, I haven't seen it?) Some dragons have long messy family trees and it takes quite a while to find the odd Thuwed ancestors in lineage view! That's less bad luck, though, and something I bring on myself by checking for those names.~

Edited by infiniteviking

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently the order of groups (used to be symbols, Uppercase then lowercase letters) was changed to ignore case. Now I have to rename a bunch of groups that I want to appear at the END of the group listing ...

Why can't we just custom-sort our groups ...

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, Alphaeon said:

My current bad luck is merely the fact that I've stalked the Forest region high and low in search of a CB Spring before they switch over to Summer...and I haven't seen hide nor hair of one.  Not even missing them, just flat out failing to see them at all (though I wouldn't put it past me to miss one when I see one, I'll be so surprised...:lol:).

 

Well okay, so I ended up seeing (and catching) my very first CB Seasonal today....JUST BARELY TOO LATE.  Since the first day of summer was yesterday.  ****!

 

Had good enough luck to catch the CB...but darn, I wanted to grab just one Spring before I had to wait all year. :rolleyes:  So I'm considering this bad luck as well!

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Alphaeon said:

Had good enough luck to catch the CB...but darn, I wanted to grab just one Spring before I had to wait all year. :rolleyes:  So I'm considering this bad luck as well!

Oi! Maybe keep an eye out on the Trading section? Some people are still trading CB springs. Good luck. :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/12/2020 at 3:56 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Apparently the order of groups (used to be symbols, Uppercase then lowercase letters) was changed to ignore case. Now I have to rename a bunch of groups that I want to appear at the END of the group listing ...

Why can't we just custom-sort our groups ...

 

Wait what?! *checks* Woah, that's annoying. I deliberately lowercase my temporary groups so they sort at the bottom. Dang.

 

Current bad luck includes me forgetting to get my final Desert dragon for the raffle, I still have enough time but the only Desert dragon I actually want are Purples and they seem to be strangely uncommon. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Oi! Maybe keep an eye out on the Trading section? Some people are still trading CB springs. Good luck. :)


You know, I’m so not used to having a trading section on the site that I completely didn’t think to check...and wouldn’t you know it, I popped in there and found someone looking for a CB Summer for their CB Spring hatchling! 
 

Thanks so much for the reminder. :D It all worked out. 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.