Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

Someone renamed their Dragons in a lineage I was working on. I won't say anything about what or how or especially who, because to each their own.
Still it really annoys me to no end. It's sadly not a common x super common lineage, so not easy to just replace. And I don't like looking at it anymore now. *continues to silently weep in corner *

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Reykur said:

Someone renamed their Dragons in a lineage I was working on. I won't say anything about what or how or especially who, because to each their own.
Still it really annoys me to no end. It's sadly not a common x super common lineage, so not easy to just replace. And I don't like looking at it anymore now. *continues to silently weep in corner *


That’s why I prefer solo lineages, all CBs on my scroll. You never know when someone will kill a dragon. That cool 8EG? Suddenly a lopsided tombstone. Any lineage with dragons on anyone else’s scroll always feels unstable to me.

 

I’ve summoned 4 sinomorphs and they are all female. Do males even exist?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wobster109 said:


That’s why I prefer solo lineages, all CBs on my scroll. You never know when someone will kill a dragon. That cool 8EG? Suddenly a lopsided tombstone. Any lineage with dragons on anyone else’s scroll always feels unstable to me.

 

I’ve summoned 4 sinomorphs and they are all female. Do males even exist?

I prefer that too, but for some lineages, CB rares, holiday dragons... well. But then again I love picking up dragons from the AP and trading eggs, so I'll have to live with the gamble.

They do exist. If you've got my luck then the fifth one is actually going to be male. xD
I was told that the amount of male or female Zyus used to summon has a impact or the amount of males and females on you scroll in general. So collecting more males for a while may help.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm still 2 males away from balance. My scroll generally has a slight male overhead (5235 male and 5198 female non-growing things)

Just summoned with 6 male Zyus = male Sinomorph.

Summoned again with 5 male and 1 female Zyu = female Sinomorph. Apparently I forgot to influence all of my pink Zyus ...

 

Stupid beasts.

 

Summoned again with 5 male and 1 female Zyu = male Sinomorph.

Summoned again with 5 male and 1 female Zyu = male Sinomorph.

 

Looks like I finally achieved Sino gender balance. But basically, all those numbers prove nothing. We don't know if Zyu gender matters, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Share this post


Link to post

The Zyu gender thing worked for me.  I went crazy collecting them from the onset, and I gendered them all evenly.  I didn't do bad with the Sinomorph ratios but I did need more females and when I found out to use more female Zyu's, I got what I wanted (as well as carrying on to get a load more pairs of Sinomorph mating pairs)!

Share this post


Link to post

I keep misclicking and breeding the wrong dragons today 😬 Wanted to breed some even-gens for the AP but an embarrassing amount are really not...

Share this post


Link to post

I gived one very nice 4G aeon checker whit 2008 Christmas dragon, for a mate for her, and she decide to refuse him. What a bad lady 😂

 

Screenshot_20200123-211139.png

Plus

Traded CB Magma for 2 prize hatchlings, turns out, both missgenerated ... I am stupid to take such a unsure deal.

Edited by Alesita

Share this post


Link to post

I started a new project which requires two CB Aeons; not too bad, right? So far I've spent about three days cave-hunting, and I've encountered 2 CB Golds (and caught one, yay!), 1 CB Silver, and countless Trios and unbreedables, but I haven't even seen a single Aeon.

Edited by Capricornus

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Alesita said:

I gived one very nice 4G aeon checker whit 2008 Christmas dragon, for a mate for her, and she decide to refuse him. What a bad lady 😂

Did you use Fertility to reduce chance of refusal?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility to reduce chance of refusal?

No, i was out of available purple's. But i don't think there is a sense to try this couple again, even whit purple's power. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Alesita said:

No, i was out of available purple's. But i don't think there is a sense to try this couple again, even whit purple's power. 

Nope, they're forever marked as incompatible :(

 

Just forgot about an egg I had picked up and bred 3 Gemshards as Valentine mates.

What do you want to bet that ONLY the one auto-abandoned one will colour as desired?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

I am getting only Aether eggs from my Aether x something else pairs... *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post

I was nearly locked when the wall of Blacktips came thru the other day, so I only got a few.

 

Now I am unlocked, and no incuhatchable Blacktips to be found.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Capricornus said:

I started a new project which requires two CB Aeons; not too bad, right? So far I've spent about three days cave-hunting, and I've encountered 2 CB Golds (and caught one, yay!), 1 CB Silver, and countless Trios and unbreedables, but I haven't even seen a single Aeon.

 

Same here, I did manage to trade for those I needed, but in all my hunting time I never even saw one either.

Share this post


Link to post

WHERE ARE ALL THE SIYATS IN THE BIOMES?! I spent like an hour camping and I saw THREE Zyumorphs and a Blusang, and not a single Siyat in sight! :(

Share this post


Link to post

This bad luck has been unbroken since August. I need Sunset offspring from these three dragons... I'm about ready to give up! I cannot BELIEVE I still haven't had a Sun egg from ANY of these pairs!

image.png.e6e06adf80b8e2a96a39af9fc75ec6cd.pngimage.png.643c22f5a3c407681d12563d808ef5ca.png

image.png.dc5c6c2cad5fd510f61df00e18797310.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dracopenguin said:

This bad luck has been unbroken since August. I need Sunset offspring from these three dragons... I'm about ready to give up! I cannot BELIEVE I still haven't had a Sun egg from ANY of these pairs!

Lihnseyres are just too new still, so the system produced more of them. I myself am trying to get a Siyat from them (for someone else's lineage) and failed so far. Don't give up! If you have any female Lihnseyres, breed them as well so that their babies help with the ratios!

 

My Gemshard from Sweetling and blue Gemshard turned red. Of course it did.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

So a friend and I both have CB male bronze Tinsels, and we decide to pool our resources together to try and get him his very first Neglected like how he helped me get mine... and I breed my Prize and he feels like giving me a shiny (Hallelujah!), and friend breeds his Prize... and gets a Prizekin instead. :rolleyes: Should've just bred mine with a Black, maybe we could've gotten a breeding pair from that...

Share this post


Link to post

Can't seem to find any CB Striped Rivers at the moment. Did manage to find one in the AP, but none in cave. 

 

I desperately need a 2nd Gen Silver from Heartstealing before next week, but every week it's been no egg produced. Fingers crossed this new pair breeds me one this morning! 

Share this post


Link to post

Can't seem to find any CB Striped Rivers at the moment. Did manage to find one in the AP, but none in cave. 

 

I desperately need a 2nd Gen Silver from Heartstealing before next week, but every week it's been no egg produced. Fingers crossed this new pair breeds me one this morning! 

 

Edit: Well, posting in here changes luck. A lovely person sent me the silver I needed, thank you! 😊 And then I found the Striped River I needed!

Edited by Fandom Addict

Share this post


Link to post

I just bred a 2nd gen Hellfire from purple Siyat.

Also, a Siyat from Lihnseyre.

And of course I have LOOOONG forgotten who was looking for them.

Dang. Stupid bad memory.

Found them. OF COURSE, after months, they don't need them anymore and I've been making myself an idiot again.

 

Also, Celestial + Gemshard checkers. Green Gemshard, to be precise.

The offspring? Red and Blue. OF COURSE.

Let's see what happens with the 2 siblings that landed on the AP. Guess how many will turn green?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Just when the Thuweds were about to hit the AP, my Internet decided to break down for about half an hour, so I missed them all :(

(and the internet connection is still very unstable -_-)

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.