Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

After checking several times on Sunday 6/30, deciding there was no new release, I check in again on Friday to find that there was.  The pygmies are easy, but I have yet to see the other egg at all.  I don't need to do anything this frustrating, I think.

Missed a Chrono Xeno. That's the third one. :(

Did catch a Cheese while hunting for them, though. 

Posted (edited)

I was kinda happy to manage to get three rift and then I realise that they have gender difference... Didn't manage to find a 4th yet.

Edited by Nightmon
Wrong thread, but I have something else to say anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seeing people posting trades of alt blacks, and mine are giving me regulars all.the.bleeping.timeeeee!! 🤬

Missed a silver and I keep catching zyus when I want xenos and I'm having trouble trading for what I want. 
Here's hoping I'll get lucky hunting after I post this XD 

Bred together three important (but common) pairs with fertility and got no egg from them all. -_-

Missed a Chicken. Can't seem to find any dang Rifts, either. 😠

I just realized that one of my favorite 2G SAs misgendered and there's no way I'm ever going to be able to trade for a replacement. The original was a gift. Between this and realizing I have zero CB female Sunsongs available, my luck is only getting worse. I've had an awful day IRL already and the added DC troubles don't help :(

Fiona is amazing and a Sunsong has been found :D

Edited by The Dragoness

I've had three successful vamp bites in a row (over a few weeks), but they all repulsed.  I was hoping for some trade fodder.

Edit:  Just had a 4th repulse....

Edited by Gryphonic

Welp, my current bad luck is that I can't flipping see. I mean, I can *see*, but everything is blurry. It's most likely a (really bad) side-effect from my new medication, but I don't dare stop taking it until I've talked to the doctor. So for now, blurry. Work sucked today 'cause it was a real challenge to read with the blurriness. And of course it's affecting my DC gaming too, I never realized how similar some eggs look until I saw them blurry-ly. (Seriously, Boreal eggs look sooo much like Aqualis eggs with blurry vision!)

18 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I just summoned my fifth sinomorph... and it is as male as all the previous ones.

What gender were the used Zyus? *Supposedly* that has an influence (not a quarantee) on the summoned Sino's gender. I needed to raise all-male sets of Zyus to finally get a male Sino ...

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What gender were the used Zyus? *Supposedly* that has an influence (not a quarantee) on the summoned Sino's gender. I needed to raise all-male sets of Zyus to finally get a male Sino ...

Didn't know that! I haven't payed any attention to the genders so I think I've always used mixed sets, though I have the same number of female and male zyus on my scroll if I only count the complete sets. In any case I have to try with females only!

21 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Welp, my current bad luck is that I can't flipping see. I mean, I can *see*, but everything is blurry. It's most likely a (really bad) side-effect from my new medication, but I don't dare stop taking it until I've talked to the doctor. So for now, blurry. Work sucked today 'cause it was a real challenge to read with the blurriness. And of course it's affecting my DC gaming too, I never realized how similar some eggs look until I saw them blurry-ly. (Seriously, Boreal eggs look sooo much like Aqualis eggs with blurry vision!)

Oh, that sounds awful! Hope you're feeling better soon!