Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

Right this second my bad luck is logging in and seeing a no-win on the raffle...once again. Seven months, dang it! I just want a silver tinsel. Is that too much to ask? They're my favorite dragons ever designed, yes even more than Cheese (despite the huge Cheeselove). 

 

More bad luck on the breeding front. My 3G Black Tea/Monarch checker pair ONCE AGAIN, for the THIRD TIME, popped out a MONARCH baby instead of a Tea. I need a 4EG Tea/Monarch checker so freakin' bad! I'm about to start just hoarding any female black tea/monarch male I can get my hands on and just breeding and breeding until a freakin' Tea pops out...and then breed those Teas until I get the 4G Tea I need. 

 

Please, gods of dragon cave, let my Black Tea give me a Tea baby! And don't let the price on CB Golds go up again! I can finally afford one.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

HMMMMMM LET'S SEE HERE

 

My last successful zombie was on Oct. 31st, 2018 (and before then, the last success was Oct. 31st, 2015), all of my ND attempts never turn, I haven't won a single raffle I've entered since 2011, my dragons absolutely refuse to breed with 85% of my attempts being "No interest" (even common pairings are giving me this!), the ones that do breed give me the wrong egg (like the Soulpeace pair that's only bred Daydreams for 4 weeks in a row), none of my trade lots ever get offers unless it's a CB Yellow Zyu, the Bite BSA has simply just become an egg-exclusive Kill action...

 

Oh, and I got eaten on this "very fun April Fools' event."

 

Someone remind me why I bother doing anything on this site anymore?

Edited by FlyingDragona

Share this post


Link to post

Not my bad luck, but clicked on a random fool mint and its really sick, idk if the user has forums to warn :( seems to be steadily gaining views as well.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Not my bad luck, but clicked on a random fool mint and its really sick, idk if the user has forums to warn :( seems to be steadily gaining views as well.

 

Is the user's name on the Mint's page? If it is, maybe try finding the user that way? Sometimes the names are the same.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

 

Is the user's name on the Mint's page? If it is, maybe try finding the user that way? Sometimes the names are the same.

 

Good point, yes it was, mint is somehow still alive. Ill see if I can find them. Doesnt seem to be the only one tho, so many seem to be getting silly high views for their time left. Maybe people think their immune to sickness? 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

 

Good point, yes it was, mint is somehow still alive. Ill see if I can find them. Doesnt seem to be the only one tho, so many seem to be getting silly high views for their time left. Maybe people think their immune to sickness? 

 

Whoa. You're right. Mine is in one hatchery only, my scroll is hidden, and somehow it has over 1000 views and 6 clicks. It isn't sick, but I'm hiding it just in case. It's at like 5d, so it has time to get sick...I literally just added my babies to one hatchery today, and only the Mint has that many views/clicks. I have a Black Truffle CB that SOMEHOW has 20 clicks. I have no idea how that happened. My commons never get clicked that much. He's not sick or anything, but it's still kinda weird.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Missing any/all special Mints they may have flown through the AP cause timing.  :dry:

 

So whining works, I *just* caught a right-side-up Cave born one!! :D 

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Share this post


Link to post

saw a flipped mint in the abandoned page and almost got it but i was overburdened.

 

i'm still mad.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Haven't seen a single Aqualis in the AP all day.

 

edit: Aaaand just missed a Dino when my mouse spazzed (seriously need a new one).

Edited by HeatherMarie

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I used bite for the first time today and it worked! I wanted to keep it but NOOOO. My dragons throw my successful boi away.Then I try it on another egg and it dies. I might actually kill one of the adults and attempt to make a zombie cause I’m that mad. :) I never try for zombies though, so I don’t want more bad luck.

 

i really shouldn’t get this pissed at a game.

Edit: I just realized  I’m too humane to kill something no matter how mad I am, even in a game. Also I’ve seen the depressing message of a successful kill.

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

I used bite for the first time today and it worked! I wanted to keep it but NOOOO. My dragons throw my successful boi away.Then I try it on another egg and it dies. I might actually kill one of the adults and attempt to make a zombie cause I’m that mad. :) I never try for zombies though, so I don’t want more bad luck.

 

i really shouldn’t get this pissed at a game.

Edit: I just realized  I’m too humane to kill something no matter how mad I am, even in a game. Also I’ve seen the depressing message of a successful kill.

 

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they didn't add that super sad "betrayal" message. I feel like a murderer! Poor pixels!

 

My 2G Black Tea and 2G Monarch ONCE AGAIN gave me a 3G MONARCH. How many times do I have to breed them until I get a Black Tea egg!? This is getting WORSE than my Gold tinsel not giving me a shiny (she literally just did 3 days ago). Is the Black Tea/Monarch ratio THAT skewed!? OMG!

Share this post


Link to post

Found this really pretty skywing in the ap but then accidentally influenced it male instead of female... 😕

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Found this really pretty skywing in the ap but then accidentally influenced it male instead of female... 😕

You can request help with erasing that influence, just head HERE

 

I'd offer to take it myself, but my scroll is full atm.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

You can request help with erasing that influence, just head HERE

 

I'd offer to take it myself, but my scroll is full atm.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Tried breeding two dragons that have 20+ offspring together and when I tried breeding them again I get a message saying they refuse to go even near each other 😭

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Somebody went and added my eggs and hatchies to Silvi's Lair (I never use it), even though my scroll is clearly set to "no help". Thankfully I noticed in time and fogged all of them.

 

If the person who put them there reads this, and did it to help me, please don't do that? I don't need any help.

 

However, if you were a viewbomber... wow. Don't you have anything better to do with your life than troll people over pixels?

Edited by Beldarius

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jinnko said:

Tried breeding two dragons that have 20+ offspring together and when I tried breeding them again I get a message saying they refuse to go even near each other 😭

If neither dragon is a holiday and it was a refusal, not a no egg/no interest, that sounds like a bug.

Share this post


Link to post

I've been getting so many refusals lately! They never used to be an issue before... I guess now it's time to start hoarding some purples. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, Zyus once again prove themselves to be the absolute bane of my existence. Spaz-clicked a black Zyu like an idiot a day or two ago, I've been tossing it into random trades left and right and NO ONE seems to want this stupid thing. I'll try one more time but if that falls through AGAIN, I will just kill the darned thing for being so useless!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Ugh, Zyus once again prove themselves to be the absolute bane of my existence. Spaz-clicked a black Zyu like an idiot a day or two ago, I've been tossing it into random trades left and right and NO ONE seems to want this stupid thing. I'll try one more time but if that falls through AGAIN, I will just kill the darned thing for being so useless!

 

I spaz click those things too. I finally just put "any CB hatchie offer" and got a few random CB hatchies for a black zyu. It's also ONLY the black ones I spaz click, with some occasional blues thrown in. Never ones that are actually fairly nice looking like pink or white zyus. 

 

My 3G Black Tea and 3G Monarch showed no interest in each other. Have to wait another week (or get another 3G Black Tea checker) to try again. Dang it. I'm so close to finally getting to 4EG checker. I had no idea commons would be this painful to make into a lineage.

Share this post


Link to post

Trying to save a 1h egg from AP. Guess what, it actually turned to a Neglected and I couldn't save it, had no Kill chances, and forgot I could abandon.

 

When both IRL and DC bad luck team up against me. Why

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to breed 3 Carinae to continue a (lyrical) lineage project.

I don't need to say much. Look at those progenies:

[ 1 ]

[ 2 ]

[ 3 ]

 

Starting to think Siyats are Common instead of Uncommon.

Edited by Arkee

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Since November 2016 (their last alt child) I've been trying to get my alt Black pair to produce a sitting alt...

they finally bred an alt

but it's the lying one again...

 

How many more years until another alt from them? and how many more repeats till it's finally the sitting one? ehhhhhhhhhhhh... who knows, maybe I'll finish all zombie sets sooner...

Edited by VixenDra

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.