Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

Caught a glimpse of a silver in the cave but of course was too slow to nab it OTL

And now a cheese too >.>;

 

I'm just gonna pray this unlucky streak doesn't happen during secret santa 
 

Edited by Mochi

Share this post


Link to post

Working on a Soulstone x Green Nebula checker... no egg more often than not, and when I do get an egg... six out of six hatchies turned purple.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Well, no egg from this pair for weeks in a row. That was the last chance. Guess I'm not getting a mate for her this year.

I feel you; Trios are terrible breeders.  And I've been trying to get a shiny out of my Aegis for two years and failed it for the last time this year just now. 

 

Now that I remember I do need another green Baikala I haven't seen one.....

 

AHAHAHA  I hadn't even submitted this post yet and one finally turned up.  This thread is truly magical.

Share this post


Link to post

I keep forgetting to grab my 3rd raffle-entry dragon, and then remembering when I'm locked. (Also, why is it so hard to find Shallow Waters in the AP?) (Also-also, my freezes are still all out of whack and I've had to change my 'to-freeze' list like 8 times now because I keep getting gifts and AP-grabs and argh!)

Share this post


Link to post

Mis-clicked a Baikala and got it, spazz-clicked a Chicken and didn't get it. Of course.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/14/2018 at 7:30 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Make it an alternating line. CB: Rosy-winged Solstice, red Gemshard. Gen 2: Blue-winged Solstice, blue Gemshard. Gen 3 like CB...

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, olympe said:

Make it an alternating line. CB: Rosy-winged Solstice, red Gemshard. Gen 2: Blue-winged Solstice, blue Gemshard. Gen 3 like CB...

You know, that's what I already started with. But this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/QiacL is what still needs a mate.

For the alternating one, it's the blue SOLSTICE I'm missing, not more blue Gemshards.

Share this post


Link to post

my vampires haven't been able to successfully transform an egg in a long time 😞   i just keep collecting dead shells instead...

Share this post


Link to post

Not 'bad luck' exactly, but is anyone else going nuts trying to *not* hunt, in preparation for the holiday breeding/catching? I keep clicking over to the biomes even though I know I shouldn't be hunting full-time eggs at this point, not if I want all my slots free as soon a holidays start dropping. I normally hunt a good 5+ hours every day, holiday-wait just kills me! (Also, I have a Shimmer that will just barely hatch in time for me to have all my slots free in the very beginning, but I know how stubborn my Prizes normally are so I have a feeling this guy will really test my patience...)

Share this post


Link to post

Yep, my last four hatch tomorrow and I'm not going anywhere near any  biomes!   Feels very strange...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Not 'bad luck' exactly, but is anyone else going nuts trying to *not* hunt, in preparation for the holiday breeding/catching? I keep clicking over to the biomes even though I know I shouldn't be hunting full-time eggs at this point, not if I want all my slots free as soon a holidays start dropping. I normally hunt a good 5+ hours every day, holiday-wait just kills me! (Also, I have a Shimmer that will just barely hatch in time for me to have all my slots free in the very beginning, but I know how stubborn my Prizes normally are so I have a feeling this guy will really test my patience...)

 

Yea, I'm resisting the urge to look for eggs so I can get myself full on holiday eggs. It's so weird  to only have four dragons growing when i usually start grabbing more eggs once I get room to. 

Share this post


Link to post

Aaaand now I have a true 'bad luck' to post, lol. A Black egg I was going to freeze for my army alted. I didn't want an alt! I have my scroll-goals of Black alts and I collect *regular* frozens, not alts. It's hilarious that so many of us play the 'alt lottery' for so long, but when I *want* a regular of course it alts.

Share this post


Link to post

I've been breeding for an alt black for a year and a half? Still no dice. ;w;

One day, One day.

Share this post


Link to post

I remembered a Snow swap I promised the user Willow but I accidentally deleted the chat! I don't know how to get to them, ugh dumb cleaning habits!

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

I remembered a Snow swap I promised the user Willow but I accidentally deleted the chat! I don't know how to get to them, ugh dumb cleaning habits!

Did you try a member search? Might get lucky!

https://forums.dragcave.net/search/?q=Willow&type=core_members

 

EDIT: NVM, just noticed you asked for help on Missed Connections.  Hope they see you looking for them if you can't find them.

 

Edited by Sunrunner

Share this post


Link to post

We've had the holiday biome for, what, two or three years now?

 

And I still can't catch a CB Holly.  😧 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sorenna said:

We've had the holiday biome for, what, two or three years now?

 

And I still can't catch a CB Holly.  😧 

 

You will get it, I'm rooting for you! And this is the second year of the biome.

 

It might get easier later on too.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sorenna said:

And I still can't catch a CB Holly.  😧 

Tomorrow and on day 4 your chances should be better, because most people will be locked with stuff to get the maximum out of the holiday week.

 

Looks like I missed the one SA Garland from Floral-Crowned that dropped to the AP :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Being amazing at finding just absolute messies in the AP rn, and rarely anything else XD Im willing to bet someone hunting for messies has the opposite problem.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.