Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Trying to trade for 2nd gen commons from prizes seems to be a no-go.

I've asked for a Guardian (to be a mate for another Guardian shimmerkin I already have), and the prize owner told me that the chances at Shimmer eggs are too low.

Yeah, sure.

(I tried twice more to hint at the fact that I wanted the common, not a prize, before I gave up. Some days it feels like I'm *always* talking to some "techsupport" who tend to give me some completely useless advice first which only proves that they never actually read my initial e-mail ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

user posted image

Fourth time this happened, no luck trying to find a replacement CB...

My only two CB Silvers had a little refusal.. dry.gifWell, there goes my chance of ever making a PB Silver lineage..

user posted image

failing to produce ANY shiny babies from 2G Rifle x.x

the worst part is that I owe 2 shimmer babies to someone from him as an IOU..

i'm sort of glad they're actually producing eggs though

Bred every week since november. All no interest and fail eggs... Not a single shiny yet...

http://dragcave.net/progeny/MENvX

Argh!

All I want is for them to give a purple Ridgewing sad.gif I'm not asking for a shiny, or a hybrid, or even one of those alts they're showering me with >_<

Mine is getting the perfect bred dragon. Seems a geode is just too hard

Getting Geodes is my bad luck.Whenever I need a pb Stone or a pb Green,I get a Geode .-.

I can't get the timing right for neglected attempts. had deaths occur the last two times I tried due to not receiving views quickly enough.

Saw my first Cheese but missed it due to freaking out and accidentally refreshing again. >.<

lost 4 ND Experiments to a Worthless Jerk, I unfogged to get ready and came back 10 minutes later to hatchlings

Tinsel I gratefully grabbed gendered wrong and so is useless for the line I wanted for. Well,I can use him, just not for that now.

Hardest time getting pinks. At least the one pink hatchling gendered right... but far too late to help me out.

*goes off to mope*

apparently all my 2G prizes have decided its time for hiatus i keep getting fails or no egg sad.gif

apparently all my 2G prizes have decided its time for hiatus i keep getting fails or no egg sad.gif

All my prizes suddenly decided to stop producing, too.

i saw two cave born silvers and was to slow for both of them and got common eggs to glare at for five hours

A Vampire that I really wanted an egg from was successful, but the egg got dumped and snatched before I could get it back....

Not paying attention: I was looking through the caves, and I saw a description that was like 4 lines long. I thought "wow, that's a long description", and then moved on to the next habitat. A few seconds later, I realized it was a dino egg...

;~; my trio just won't summon a freakin' GoN. Come on you three, I'd really like one DX xd.png

;~; my trio just won't summon a freakin' GoN. Come on you three, I'd really like one DX xd.png

You may not have heard this yet, but the more *sets* of trios you have, the better your chances of summoning a GoN. smile.gif

I can relate as my 3 sets have yet to summon me a GON. I have a magma hatchling that will up me to 4 sets so I am hoping that when it grows up I will be successful.

my metallic pairs are refusing to breed- always produce no egg.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze