Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, shrineghost said:

I was trying to avoid this, because I breed my dragons a lot for trading/gifting and I like people see to whom the parents belong, but it seems I have no option left ūüėē

And I had the same bad luck as you today: bred all my metals/prizes and nothing. From my 7 Aeons, only one egg came out. 

You could also hide your eggs, if that is so desired over hiding your scroll.

My current bad luck is a dilemma. Have a CB egg I could either trade or give away... A part of me wants to trade it because I see multiple people asking for that type, but it's a z-code and I'd love to give it to someone who actually collects those specifically... Dunno what to do. Also, two blacks just hatched, neither alts. They are, however, messy-lineaged, which means I'd like to freeze them for my frozen black army, but I only have 6 more freezes left and I have more things I may want to freeze when they hatch. 

2 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

You could also hide your eggs, if that is so desired over hiding your scroll.

THAT'S IT!!! I'll do it from now on, thank you so much omgggg ‚ô•

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

My current bad luck is a dilemma. Have a CB egg I could either trade or give away... A part of me wants to trade it because I see multiple people asking for that type, but it's a z-code and I'd love to give it to someone who actually collects those specifically... Dunno what to do. Also, two blacks just hatched, neither alts. They are, however, messy-lineaged, which means I'd like to freeze them for my frozen black army, but I only have 6 more freezes left and I have more things I may want to freeze when they hatch. 

@HeatherMarie

Do you already know the Z-project thread ( https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/125130-z-project/?page=562 )? I'm not sure if you're allowed to ask for trades there but at least you can get an idea of who collects them.

Finally saw a thalassa in the caves but was too slow.

20 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/s7fUd

Dang. Was hoping to get a Lunar just before silver Lunar breeding ends for the month.

Oh man that's a pretty lineage
I hope you have better luck next time ^^

On 5/16/2018 at 10:14 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/s7fUd

Dang. Was hoping to get a Lunar just before silver Lunar breeding ends for the month.

Guess who decided to pick a different colour than he should?

(... and guess who's going to be frozen once he genders?)

I thought it said HORSE. XD Oh well.

Also:

> Hunts for hours for nice CB codes

> Messes up and fills an egg space

> Decides to do a massbreed instead

> Auto-abandons this:

image.png.0543d69f97867a8ac59bd9aa680ace46.png 

haha

Edited by lovecats99

Not getting any offers on trades :(

I don't even manage to colorswap zyu's these days, what's going on :huh:

2 hours ago, OrcaFreak said:

I've noticed this lately as well, it seems less people in general are actively trading or offering on trades (or only want prizes....). I've been tossing multiple Trios in the departures thread after the trades got no offers. 

In a mind black out I've abandoned a 2nd tinselkin thinking I'm influencing...

Gone.

And last week completely missed 2 cb gold... amd a gaia and a gemshard.

Edited by Nymue

On 4/21/2018 at 5:17 PM, Alisyn said:

For my current project, I'm gathering offspring from purple nebula x GoN.

So far, 6/7 nebula have colored green. DDD;

One month later, I'm up to 10/12 miscolors. D;

A user pmed me a little over a month ago asking for shinies from specific pairings. I've been breeding nearly every week since and they're productive. They just give the wrong eggs.

On 5/18/2018 at 6:53 PM, OrcaFreak said:

I get what you mean. :( Apparently not even a CB Pink Zyu plus a couple other rares is worth a CB Yellow Zyumorph, nowadays, at least from the trade i'm trying to make right now. And that kinda sucks since I remember some time ago you could easily get a Zyu swap between a CB Pink and a CB Yellow on that offer alone.

At this stage, I may as well catch the Yellow Zyumorph myself but i've been stalking the Jungle biome for at least a week now and have seen absolutely nowt. Just what are those Yellow Zyus up to? XD

I have far more males than females, and the ratio seems to only be getting worse.

Definitely need to get some female pinks for influencing.

Because I was overeager and stocked up before the birthday event, I had to wait for them to hatch before I could grab some of the new birthday eggs. I've only just managed to grab a full 8 now and it'll still be a couple of days before they hatch! 

(I can't really count this as bad luck, though, since it's my own fault. :P ) 

Now I’m stuck waiting for tonight to incubate and hatch my new eggs and catch some new eggs. Two days feels like forever...

I really want to test out the new trading hub, but I'm locked with new eggs for another 12 hours. 

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I really want to test out the new trading hub, but I'm locked with new eggs for another 12 hours. 

Same here!! I was poking around at the trading hub and actually found something I *really really* wanted, and I actually had a hatchie they asked for.... But I'm locked with the new releases. And I'm too paranoid about them suddenly becoming super hard to get if I abandon some to make room, lol.

I was quite sick over the weekend and on Monday woke up with a headache which somehow led to me accidentally abandoning a 2G Bronze Shimmer I'd traded for (instead of hiding it)... I honestly have no clue how I managed to do something so stupid. :(

Even after employing my brother's help he wasn't able to get it back for me from the AP. I'd just like to say that if anyone else was able to grab it (a 2G Bronze Shimmer from a female Sapphire) I'd so greatly appreciate it being returned, and would even handsomely reward someone for doing so.

I've already posted this in the "Stupid things you've done on dc" thread, however it belongs here as well haha... I'm mostly just hoping that whoever managed to grab the egg will see one of these posts and contact me about it (once again, I can provide a generous reward for its return).

I've been having terrible luck with Gemshards lately! I haven't been influencing them when I grab them from the cave because the gender I want depends on the colour. I'm at my scroll goal for red females and blue males already. So of course, everything I've hatched recently has been a red female! I've had little luck trading them, too, so I've ended up over my scroll goal for those pesky red females. My latest just hatched green and I have a huge imbalance between males and females. So, of course, it gendered the way I didn't want it to. :rolleyes:

I think I should just stop grabbing Gemshards from the cave. I should stick to trading for them, so I know what I'm getting. :lol:

Not my bad luck, but a 2nd gen Shimmerscale egg I traded off last week has died due to not receiving any views :(

I don't know whom I traded it to, but I got a CB Gold for it, so I kinda feel bad now.

I wish people would stop asking for {HP housename} eggs. How am I supposed to know what they want if they cannot just type the COLOUR or BIOME?!