Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My two Electric x Fever pairings are giving me 0 Electrics. ._.

This was a few days ago, but I thought an egg had hatched.  So I went hunting  and saw a gold (for the first time in months and months), clicked and got the overburdened message...my egg had not hatched

Edited by Imzadi

I missed a Gaia in the cave. I really need a second CB male Gaia to continue a lineage I'm working on. 

Eggs take way too long to get to the time when they can hatch. Stupid eggs :<

Saw my first Gold EVER in DC in the Cave...and realized a few seconds after my internal celebration at seeing the egg description that I should probably be clicking on it. Obviously, I didn't get it.

Apparently I haven't been paying attention to my Azure Glacewing genders, turns out 11 of my 15 adults are female. Oops. Need to try to even that out!

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Eggs take way too long to get to the time when they can hatch. Stupid eggs :<

Especially when they're Zyu's, even after hatching time...

Edited by quinney

8 hours ago, quinney said:

Especially when they're Zyu's, even after hatching time...

Zyus, Prizes and Fire Gems get really frustrating sometimes...

I hatched a sitting Alt Black but it's messy and inbred 😰

Current bad luck? Golds not breeding even with Fertility.

Missed a Paper, but at least I got one last night.

9de67056a8.jpg

This was not lucky number 13 bred on the 13th :dry:. *silver, silver, silver, silver ****!*

Traded a 2G alt black for a yellow Zyu hatchling, hoping it'd gender female as that would be the last thing I'd need to complete my Zyumorph collection... and of course it genders male, and no matter how hard I try, nobody was willing to swap it for a female hatchling or even an egg... so I just went ahead and killed the useless piece of trash. Didn't even have the decency to turn into a zombie. -_-

Edited by Sazandora

image.png.717a4ffc1078fe5d33e11b34447121ab.png

Haha. Guess what I missed!

clue: it's all of em because I egglocked myself after I grabbing the Floret before and  a non-name code with a capital i instead of a lowercase l

Missed a Thunder because I clicked  through to the Jungle on mobile. I despise using mobile... Needed a Thunder as a gift to someone. Dang you cave!

Not sure if bad luck or stupid thing, but I. Keep. Picking. Up. Biome. Eggs!!!! Ugghhhhh. Just reflex-clicked my *third* Magma in as many days. I really should just stop hunting the biomes for awhile.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I really should just stop hunting the biomes for awhile.

It's addictive, isn't it? :lol:

The cave keeps throwing certain codes at me every time I'm looking for a specific breed.

It never does that when I specifically go code-hunting!

44 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

(lampp) just refused to go near (iBulb) *sigh*

I did use fertility but lampp is a Turpentine...

Oh no! That's such bad luck! They are the perfect codes for each other. :( Maybe you can find them new mates and breed a 3rd gen with both as grandparents. Fingers crossed you can find other complementary mates for them in future! 

Someone continues to put my eggs on hatcheries without my consent. I even named my Leetle Tree asking to not do this, but it still happens. I know they don't mean harm, but I had a Copper waiting to be influenced female on its third day once my Pinks were out cool down and now it's hatched! 

4 hours ago, shrineghost said:

Someone continues to put my eggs on hatcheries without my consent. I even named my Leetle Tree asking to not do this, but it still happens. I know they don't mean harm, but I had a Copper waiting to be influenced female on its third day once my Pinks were out cool down and now it's hatched! 

Have you tried hiding your scroll? Unfortunately, viewbombing is sometimes a malicious thing.

My current bad luck: I bred all of my CB Metals today. 4 Gold, 4 Silver. Guess how many produced eggs? 0.

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Have you tried hiding your scroll? Unfortunately, viewbombing is sometimes a malicious thing.

I was trying to avoid this, because I breed my dragons a lot for trading/gifting and I like people see to whom the parents belong, but it seems I have no option left 😕

And I had the same bad luck as you today: bred all my metals/prizes and nothing. From my 7 Aeons, only one egg came out.