Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I bred a bunch of reds the other day because I was bored & tossed them all into the AP thinking I could nab some low-time ones myself...I haven't seen any reds since & if I'd just kept mine they'd be ready to hatch in a few hours T^T

Also apparently my army of 60 reds is not enough to keep up with my incubation needs 

Missed a Silver in the jungle because I just quickly scanned the page, seeing no Gemshards or Xenos, and clicked away D: 

Every single egg I've picked up from the AP in the past half hour has been CB. Ugh. 

This fanged Fire Gem egg is taking an extremely long time to hatch, even for a Fire Gem. I suspect the five hatcheries I am using to ER it just aren’t getting enough views at the moment.

Saw a CB Blusang Lindwurm, but I was on autopilot and I just clicked onto the next biome. When I went back to the Coast, it was gone :dry:

10 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

Went to check on my dragons and found several sick eggs which i had not put in a single site.

me, too. they were probably browsing the trade threads for prey

11 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

Went to check on my dragons and found several sick eggs which i had not put in a single site. So someone decided to “help out”. glad i checked i was gifted a pretty 2nd gen Gold from male Blacktip which i need to build a mate for my 3rd gen. It would have been X-Mas all over again where i lost a 2nd gen Gold from female Fever. Which i am still working to replace.:dry:

I'm sorry about the Gold from Fever. Fever breeding is incredibly tricky and to lose a Gold from one (which from what i've seen has a very low chance of being bred) must have been absolutely heartbreaking.

Not being able to find any more of the Xeno Eggs..  I want a Coast (Thalessa), Desert (Mageia) and Jungle (Gaia).  I found in the AP and miraculously, in the Cave the first three all within a relatively short period of time October, November and January.  I check the  Cave at random periods of time, but my bad luck is not finding them..  lol  I am in no hurry and know that they will show up someday...

On 4/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, AngelsSin said:

It was, especially as it was a hatchie and was fogged when it died. I also tried to revive it since it was a hatchie but the attempt failed. I’ve been breeding all my male Golds since except one, which is related to the mate i’m trying to build it for. But my Golds are very stubborn about giving me Golds. I have better luck with Silvers.

I’ve been trying everything to get a replacement, trading, breeding, requesting help from Breeding, Gifting. But so far no luck, just have to keep trying till i get it. Hopefully it won’t take years to breed/trade for it like some lineages do. I was lucky to breed it the first time especially so soon after breeding the 3rd gen. thanks to Amazon Warrior and someone offering on a trade i got what i needed, with mates waiting for them to grow. Thanks to the generosity of others! 

But why my dragons didn’t you give me one when two separate people get eggs!  :rolleyes:

@Ruby Eyes i hope you caught yours in time as well and didn’t lose anything, also thanks again for the amazing gift, just waiting to hatch her so i can name her!

hahaha, had to be just bad Karma on your part.  Seen any Black Drag....uh, cats lately???

For some reason, I have around a 1:3 female:male ratio in my cave... Naturally. lol

The other day I grabbed a couple of Skywings from the AP, looking for CBs. One was CB, the other not. So I abandoned the one I didn't want, kept the other and influenced/incubated it. It gendered correctly so I went to add it to my spreadsheet and name it... only to realise it was the one with the ugly lineage that I didn't want. :lol: What a doofus moment. I did need a frozen female hatchling, though, so I suppose there was a silver lining. 

Hmm... thinking about this again, I wonder if I can really consider it "bad luck". I guess I'm in denial about my own carelessness. :P 

Edited by StormWizard212

On one of my trades, was offered the very first offspring of the pair of my own dragons that I'd put up for claiming on the DC Community Notice Board thread earlier that day.  What even is this, how is this my life?:dry:

Edited by Sunrunner

Seeing an egg I want in the Cave, but, of course, being LOCKED at that exact moment so I can't grab it. :P 

Edited by JavaTigress

Hatching a bajillion (or so it feels like) black eggs and no alts. I've gotten a few nice frozen hatchlings out of it, I adore the s1 black hatchie, but many of the ones I've hatched are too 'pretty' lineaged for me to feel okay about freezing it. 

There's something I reeeeaaally want to trade for, but I haven't been able to catch (or even see) anything shiny enough in the cave the whole day.

Garland and Gaia still won't produce after 50 million fertility usages, and I'm too lazy to name or catch another Gaia. Meh.

I think the Garland resents me for giving her a heartrending name.

Eggs seem to mock me with how long it takes them to hatch. Dang you, Fire Gems!

I am somewhat miffed.

So during valentine season 2017, I had a bunch of trades arranged, as usual, and all egg slots for days 1 and 3 planned for (always a mistake).

I got some unexpected gifts right on day 1 and asked one of my trading partners if I could delay my trade with them to day 5.

The response was not positive ...

I bred my part anyway on day 5, hatched that and wanted to send it (as a gift/apology) on day 7. That's when I discovered that the person had blocked my messages.

And yesterday, I noticed that apparently they did not block my posts, because they have no quandary taking my offerings from gifting threads, only that they don't feel the desire to say "thanks" - which they do reply to other people whose gifts they're taking.

Apparently I'm not worth even basic politeness. :dry:

Starting a copper x xeno lineage.  They're both rares, right? :unsure:

7/7 xeno eggs.   I shouldn't have expected any different, really.

Never can find Fire Gems in the Volcano when I want them.

That whole annoying thing where you suddenly can't find something you see all the time? Yeaaah. I've caught multiple CB Zyus in the past week, and now when I'm actually looking for them for someone they are nowhere to be found!

I clicked on a Mint for an IOU to fill up my last egg slot...and there was a Cheese right behind it.

Edited by The Dragoness

Just saw TWO Blusang Lindwyrm eggs and managed to miss both of them.