Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm locked so I can't even find out if I'll be eaten or not. Stupid stubborn Avatar egg.

Got the tipped mint. Wrong gender, though, and all my lovely pinks are on cooldown. Guess she'll be choosing a different mate!

It's my first Easter here at DC and I'm sad I got eaten. I chose to say nothing, I wish I have another chance to get an upside-down egg. My luck I guess :P

I was also eaten & didn't realize it was a one-shot deal and I've been missing eggs all day in the cave T^T

The Fogball won't breed with anything else but a certain Aeon https://dragcave.net/lineage/PCLTQ this is his second egg with the dragon and I've been trying with different dragons since Halloween 😒

I also got eaten, and Luckiest Catch didn't breed any shiny eggs today.  :(

Too many common CBs in the AP right now! *grumbles* Looking for messies is somehow even more frustrating when the ones you pick up have no lineage at all!

I missed a Fire Gem with a great code and THEN a CB Silver in the Volcano, right after the other. -_- April Fools was yesterday, cave!

Edited by lovecats99

I was out hunting for another floret, but instead a CB silver appeared. I hesitated because my mind was set on "...smells faintly like flowers." No surprise that I was much too late to grab it. FeelsBadMan.

^^ Hah, my CB Silver I was trying to trade for certain specific 2G prizekin grew up :dry:.  Are CB Silvers so passé no wants to trade a 2G kin for them anymore?  Not even any gen prize, but a kin!  I know it was holding out for the kin I was actually asking for instead of throwing the trade open for any ol' offer that likely did me in, but I really, really, really wanted to get that undine, ****.  AND I'm a shameless Silver hoarder, I love & adore them, can't get enough of them, so, like, keeping this guy isn't a hardship, but putting him up for trade at all almost made me cry.  So I put myself through all that trauma for nothing.

The AP had pretty much everything today.

Just no CB Magi (with stolen date of 1st of April) :dry:

(trading for one doesn't work either)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I was happy to get an upside down Mint this year, but it looks like I won't be getting a mate for him. I've been stalking the AP for hours and I haven't even seen a Mint egg. Yet some people have full scrolls of them :(

Edited by The Dragoness

My bad luck happened when Easter Fools happened, when all of my hatchlings died. 

I revived one, an' renamed it Stylol an' froze it.

It was pretty cute, I don't want to lose it again

(First Name: Sonulle)

2 hours ago, ShiveringKittee said:

My bad luck happened when Easter Fools happened, when all of my hatchlings died. 

I revived one, an' renamed it Stylol an' froze it.

It was pretty cute, I don't want to lose it again

(First Name: Sonulle)

Aw man that really sucks, but at least you managed to save one of them I guess! I'd recommend you put your growing dragons on a hatchery like the allure of neglected dragonsvalley sherwood, or Silvi's Lair (among many others) if you don't already use one--it makes it a lot easier to keep you dragons growing :) (Tip- don't put eggs on that still have 7 days though as they might get sick)!

Was doing a bit of scroll maintenance yesterday creating a handful of new groups for projects and then realised my Crimson-Albinos obviously live in Beverly Hills :D

Metal breeding! I had heaps of luck when I bred some earlier today (I got two eggs out of two attempts) but then tonight when I tried I only got one out of all my 2nd gens an checkers. Great luck, followed by terrible luck. :P 

Lost internet conection for two days. Didn't finish grabbing all the easter eggs :unsure:

Edited by Shirubia

My current bad luck is as follows:
I found a Thuwed egg in the AP, my first Thuwed ever and I was super excited until all internet connection went down in my area. I came back on to see i had missed the egg by an hour or so and it was dead. A wonderful, wonderful user saw this and sent me a transfer link for another Thuwed egg to replace the one that died, and this one got firebombed out of existence along with the whole rest of my clutch within a few hours. I came home from work today to see that it had died of sickness, I thought it would be safe since it was at a little over 4 days but apparently 2.2k views appearing within two hours was a bit much for it to handle.

Completely locked at 8/8 and 24/24. I could really use twice the slots for my current breeding plans these days ...

@LittleBittaNeko Dang, that's harsh :(

Late last night I was refreshing the biomes looking for an Aeon for trading fodder and saw a Magma... Stupid me was only half paying attention so it took a good 3-5 seconds for me to realize what it was, of course it was gone by the time I actually clicked it. Also, last night the AP was filled with CB commons, I can't even count how many I tossed back. I was trying to fill my last eggslot before bed but finally just gave up.