Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

7 minutes ago, jillybean711 said:

I missed all the new releases :unsure:

Ouch :(  I got 2 but still missing purple and of course missed all the CB gold and silver too...

I saw a single florist egg in alpine but i wasnt quick enouGH. Im not gonna give up!

Current bad luck was missing my first ever CB Silver in the cave a couple days ago. :P The first I had ever seen in my almost seven years here...

Had I been 5-10 seconds quicker...Just maybe...-_-

The eggs that were locking me *finally* hatched (well, two did, the other two hopefully soon), but they took so freaking long that I don't have time to hunt for new eggs before bed. 

Been trying to summon a GoN for a while now, and today, I try for my first Sinomorph-- I get one. This doesn't seem balanced...

53 minutes ago, KittyZozo said:

Been trying to summon a GoN for a while now, and today, I try for my first Sinomorph-- I get one. This doesn't seem balanced...

I don't think Sino summoning actually has a fail chance... At least, I've never had it fail, and I've never seen anyone else saying it did. It does seem a little weird that both GoNs and Sinos are 'summoned' and yet one has such a small chance and the other is (almost?) guaranteed. 

My bad luck: I was hunting for Florets and saw a Xeno, I hesitated because I wasn't looking for Xenos, by the time I realized I may be able to trade it for a Floret it was gone. 

3 hours ago, KittyZozo said:

Sinos are summoned at a 100% rate, unlike GoNs.

Trying to catch something I can't even see :dry:

Gold, silver, green copper, zuy, and now florets

My internet is down and I'm stuck on mobile internet all day so I won't have much luck catching more Florets. :P 

Been trying to grab another Floret for hours...Had one free slot, reflex-clicked a Zyu in the biomes, got it.... And there was a Floret right under it! Arrggghhh.

Still haven't caught a Floret, and it's been days. I thought it would all cool down, but I think people just keep going back for more...

Another dark Lumina from Garland x Lumina - this time the pair was new too. I certainly hope this isn't going to keep happening every time I breed those pairs. :wacko:

I've always wanted an CB Aeon and someone offered it for free in group chat and I missed it

Kinda wish there was a system/scheme on this site that promotes gifting in those who don't own......

I refuse to trade for one now -_-

Edit: Thank you so much Gryphonic for the gift !!

Edited by Metto

I finally bred the right egg from a certain dragon couple after half a year of failed attempts - it's been days and it's not claimed, the person I owe the egg to doesn't seem to check often at all... :(:unsure: 

I managed to trade for a CB ND Hatchling, and I want to raffle it off to someone that doesn't have one. But I'm afraid of it growing up as soon as I unhide it to give it to whomever wins. And honestly I would feel like utter crapola if someone didn't get their ND because the darn thing grew up. So right now, I'm kinda debating on whether or not to risk it. I would really love to make someone's day with it. *sigh* :(

Just lost a CB Silver egg! Worst of all, it took me a whole 5 seconds to realize it was a silver (Been a long time since I last saw one)

9 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

I managed to trade for a CB ND Hatchling, and I want to raffle it off to someone that doesn't have one. But I'm afraid of it growing up as soon as I unhide it to give it to whomever wins. And honestly I would feel like utter crapola if someone didn't get their ND because the darn thing grew up. So right now, I'm kinda debating on whether or not to risk it. I would really love to make someone's day with it. *sigh* :(

This might be a silly question, but have you already stunned it with a Bolt? You probably have and this seems like a redundant suggestion, but I always manage to forget about stun being a thing so I thought it was just worth checking! :P It's a lovely intention but you're right that it would be a shame if it grew up and someone was disappointed! 

@Shirubia that's bad luck! I missed a CB silver yesterday or the day before, so I feel you. Better luck next time!

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

This might be a silly question, but have you already stunned it with a Bolt? You probably have and this seems like a redundant suggestion, but I always manage to forget about stun being a thing so I thought it was just worth checking! :P It's a lovely intention but you're right that it would be a shame if it grew up and someone was disappointed! 

-snip-

There's not enough time left as it only has 17 hours left. :( I will probably end up doing it, and not Unhide it nor Teleport it until the person is online and ready that very second.

Misclicked a Golden Wyvern and now I'm egglocked for the next five hours. :rolleyes: Serves me right for being impatient, I suppose! :P 

I really started hating breeds with two variants that both count towards the ratio for ONE BREED because it makes them IMPOSSIBLE to grab. :angry:

And the darn purple variety is so pretty ... and unavailable ...

Where were all the xenos last night?

Edit: As usual, complaining here seems to fix the problem.  :P

Edited by Gryphonic

I have a Khusa with the code PorkN and I tried to mate her to a Terrae Stallion. They refused, so it’s back to the search again. I’m going with a “hunting” theme.

Also, I need one more CB Xyumorph from the Jungle biome to finish out another Sinomorph Summoning set. So far no luck,