Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Darn daylight savings rubbish. Managed to miss the Sunrise hatching window by a few minutes just because of this time-changing NONSENSE!

I'm trying to fulfill a hatchling IOU, and they keep growing up on my scroll :(

5 hours ago, Blue_Horse said:

This is why I now put a condition on these types of IOUs: I commit to providing the links with at least 48 hours to go before the hatchlings grow up.  But if they're not picked up and grow up on my scroll, I still remove them from the total owed.  Might seem harsh, but after having to catch and hatch over 30 hatchlings for a 12 hatchlings IOU, I've learned my lesson.

Not harsh at all. I do the same thing with my trades. I've been burned more than once and it's so much easier to do it this way.

My current bad luck is that I forgot about influence wearing off on eggs in teleports, so I ended up using an extra Magi to teleport it again.

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

My current bad luck is that I forgot about influence wearing off on eggs in teleports, so I ended up using an extra Magi to teleport it again.

It only wears off when the egg actually leaves your scroll (via trade, transfer or abandon) before hatching. You can put it into teleports and cancel said teleports as often as you like.

Saw a Gold dragon, of course, I missed it.

Tried breeding Zyus to Celestials, one pair only produced Celestials and one refused. So much for multiclutched Zyu eggs to auto drop. I did succeed with more tries though.

My gemshards are on a roll of hatching whatever color I don't want for any given egg. I know the colors are random, but I swear mine hate me this week. Even when it's a situation of, "I really want color A, but color B would be okay too," that's when the darn egg will hatch out color C.

Sigh. Maybe they'll be more cooperative next week.

I've failed to find a 3g Desipis x Winter unrelated to this despite attempting to trade for one with shinies.

Another year lost, then. :/

Edited by lovecats99

Using auto refresh page extension every half second for little over an hour whilst mindlessly waiting for a Chrono egg in Forest. I, Really want this egg. It SHOWED up and I was about to click it but my page refreshed in that moment and I clicked on a Dark Green dragon egg!!!!!!!!! Now I am egglocked and not gonna even bother waiting around anymore like that. I think I'm just gonna wait till all my eggs are done growing and just egglock myself with red eggs then wait till they hatch and trade them for it.......................

Just missed a Cheese in the biomes. Ugh. I was looking for a Xeno so the description didn't register at first.

I didn't want a CB red Zyu but here we are, lol.

I missed a really good Z code dragon for a friend of mine :'( I clicked on it immediately when I saw that it was a great z code, but it was picked up by someone else

I keep clicking on Purple Ridgewings. 

I don't know why I bother trying. When I manage a tan, I trade it away for 2 hatchlings. Hardly worth all the misses, yet I can't seem to stop myself.

The ice dragon is the last of the legendary trio that I need and after 3 days of on again off again searching I finally saw one ... and missed it. :rolleyes: Meanwhile I've seen sooooo many magmas.

Ok umm, why do I attempt vamp bites again...? To end up with dead eggs for who knows which time in a row. Yes. Fantastic.

I've decided to breed 2 dragons I've caught specifically for each other... and then they decide to refused each ochers :dry: Spoiled misfits! :unsure:

26 minutes ago, Nymue said:

I've decided to breed 2 dragons I've caught specifically for each other... and then they decide to refused each ochers :dry: Spoiled misfits! :unsure:

Did you use Fertility? Was a Turpentine involved?

A few weeks ago I traded for a really pretty 3g Nebula egg that would be the perfect mate for one my Shadow Walkers. But she decided to colour red instead of blue, kept her anyway. Contacted the owner and they were kind enough to breed me another one, but she decided to colour wrong again.

Still the owner was very kind an bred me a 3rd one last week.

Now guess? She coloured wrong again *sigh*

I can't decide which trade offer to accept, and I feel terrible.  Three are equally appealing.  

My new Sinomorph male decided not to actually breed, apparently. No eggs :3 maybe next time.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility? Was a Turpentine involved?

No spitfires involved only two stubborn yellow zyu :dry:

To be honest I've not used fertility since was in a hurry