Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I never add any new eggs to click sites. I had 5 new eggs this morning, the 2 Silvers and 3 self-bred eggs for Lineage projects. Someone deliberately added them, and killed them. And my shift was 10 hours today. Ward lasts 4? I also had no access to my phone, and didn't know they were sick 'til I saw that they were dead. I didn't think anyone would add my babies to hatcheries and kill them purposely. Hiding my scroll, ONCE AGAIN...

*Nods* It is supposed to last for six, but four hours can do that. There is also just hide the eggs or hatchlings. Good luck to your future endeavors! 

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I never add any new eggs to click sites. I had 5 new eggs this morning, the 2 Silvers and 3 self-bred eggs for Lineage projects. Someone deliberately added them, and killed them. And my shift was 10 hours today. Ward lasts 4? I also had no access to my phone, and didn't know they were sick 'til I saw that they were dead. I didn't think anyone would add my babies to hatcheries and kill them purposely. Hiding my scroll, ONCE AGAIN...

omg I hate it when people add my stuff. Whoever was watching my scroll a while back finally got tired of me or something I haven't had the problem for a while. I remember I once caught two coppers in one slow morning on dc and then they were dead after school was over. I was so so **** I almost broke stuff when I came on to look. I would have had my scroll goals with coppers done by now had that not happened.

5 hours ago, Amberfly said:

What the heck, blue zyumorph. You're at 3d22h. You're supposed to hatch now, not get sick.

I just had a yellow zyu hatch about five minutes ago that got down to 3d21h. I've had horrible luck with almost all my zyus getting sick as they hatch, they seem to need more views and get sick easier.

9 hours ago, Amberfly said:

What the heck, blue zyumorph. You're at 3d22h. You're supposed to hatch now, not get sick.

4 hours ago, Marie19R said:

I just had a yellow zyu hatch about five minutes ago that got down to 3d21h. I've had horrible luck with almost all my zyus getting sick as they hatch, they seem to need more views and get sick easier.

Yeah, they (mis-)behave like Prizes, GoNs and Avatars in that regard.

8 egg slots are still not enough.

Haven't caught a Desert Kyanite since my Halloween eggs hatched and I started looking. Seen them in other biomes tho. 

Having a modest collection of new CB Halloweens and not having any idea what to name them.  I take forever to come up with name schemes for new breeds, and suddenly I've got 5 new breeds on my scroll.  Not really bad *luck*, just mildly frustrating.

Edit:  Well, the bad luck would be doing a round of project breeding and getting none of the breeds I was hoping for out of my pairs tonight.

Edited by Gryphonic

Have two CB blacks. Was waiting for the hatchling to gender before unfogging and influncing the egg.  So of course when I unfog it it hatches immediately. :angry: I didn't think it had enough views to hatch!

I saw it was the Bronze Lunar Herald phase and thought i'd start a lineage with them and something green: for this, I chose Frills. The good news is that all 12 breedings produced eggs! The bad news is that all 12 of them were frills and that I wasted all of my Bronze LHs for this phase. ;_;

Edited by lovecats99

My newly hatched Fire Gem is now sick, with views comparable to my gendered Fire Gems. :blink: I used Ward on it shortly before it hatched because I had a feeling, so it should be fine - it's just not gonna be much fun seeing that message up on the top of my scroll for the next couple hours. 

Edit: And it's healthy now - knew it'd be alright. ^_^ 

Edited by Tehya Faye

Two refuses in a row, its always when I thinking about using fertility but then go nah...i'm sure it will be fine or not happen in a row... >:( 

Hate myself. Now I got to get more CB dragos to try again

I just can't seem to catch this one last Copper dragon. One more CB male Verdigris and I'd be done with my scoll goals for these.

I can't even see one. :rolleyes:

Missed a Lunar Herald because I saw a Monarch egg first. Gosh darn it...

It's unbeliveable, but once saw an egg of Golden dragon in cave, but  didn't catch its because confused it with other egg.:(

20 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

I saw it was the Bronze Lunar Herald phase and thought i'd start a lineage with them and something green: for this, I chose Frills. The good news is that all 12 breedings produced eggs! The bad news is that all 12 of them were frills and that I wasted all of my Bronze LHs for this phase. ;_;

Just did this, but with Bolts :(

One of my eggs died of sickness. I think I've lost 3 eggs and hatchies in my entire time at DC. I'm very careful and keep a watchful eye. I got the flu and wasn't able to get out of bed, and one died. I feel so guilty.....

I need a CB hellfire wyvern, but now that I need one they seem to have disappeared whenever I look 🙄

Gemshard I was going to freeze colored wrong. I could have used either red or green, so of course it hatched blue. Really wish we could tell their color from the egg, or from precog.

Had forty zombie failures on Halloween and no successes. That wasn't fun.

I always forget the egg description of CB Golds and don't click them until it's too late. One day!

Experiencing my first viewbomb  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's not very bad at all, one replaceable egg is sick and one of my undead experiments have been ruined and I'll have to chuck it out because it has too many views. I'll just start fogging my zombieables in the future and tbh I should have already been doing it (trying to get them to die as ungendered)

I was breeding BSA dragons to the AP while egg locked today, and ended up breeding a Chrono Xeno, two red Stripes, two brown Lunar Heralds, and a pink Zyu, all auto-abandoned, all ones I really need more of. You'd think after the first one I would've stopped and waited until I was unlocked, but noooo. *rolls eyes*