Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well, I ended up catching and hatching the desired gift myself and got rid of the Pyro in the 5th or so trade xd.png (I have enough CBs of those and not enough ideas for what to do with them).

Sooo ... The 3rd Nebula from blue Nebula turned blue, too. That would usually be *good* luck but I actually wanted to do a colour progressing lineage and needed a red one xd.png So now waiting on egg #4 just before Valentine's.

Viewbomber(s).  dry.gif

Someone (attempted) to viewbomb my eggs for the first time today*! Don't even know why. It wasn't like the eggs were particularly rare or I was asking for exorbitant offers for them either. x)

* Probably because I've only recently stopped hiding my entire scroll, which I had in the past to avoid this very issue. laugh.gif

My current bad luck is...

1: My sudden "luck" at catching CB Magmas and...

2: The lack of desire for said CB Magmas.

I almost had to give the last one away it was so close to maturing. Got a trade at the last minute. Is there a surplus of Magmas or are they just out of style?

So... bred one of my Heartstealers with a red Gemshard and didn't realize that I was full on eggs, so I didn't get to keep any :/ Oops...

I bred a Valentine's egg for someone and now I'm stuck with it because they're not online. Next time I'll check to see if they are ready or not. rolleyes.gif

Waited for hours for specific Spriter's Alt offspring to show up on the AP, and sure enough I missed all 5 eggs from both multiclutches sad.gif

Waited for hours for specific Spriter's Alt offspring to show up on the AP, and sure enough I missed all 5 eggs from both multiclutches sad.gif

If they were the ones I think they were, same here. sad.gif

Thought I was super prepared for Valentine's breeding by obtaining a 2G Mageia from a Radiant Angel early...only to check and see that it's a male xd.png I'm so incredibly silly, I can't believe I forgot to influence it.

Ah well, guess I'll have to trade for a mate for my new Radiant Angel after holiday breeding. ^^;

My current bad luck is...

1: My sudden "luck" at catching CB Magmas and...

2: The lack of desire for said CB Magmas.

I almost had to give the last one away it was so close to maturing. Got a trade at the last minute. Is there a surplus of Magmas or are they just out of style?

I get what you mean. dry.gif The last CB Magma I had, I had to practically give it away just because I didnt want yet another CB Magma on my scroll.

It seems no one wants CB Trios anymore (or CB Blusangs for that matter). So unless you want to practically give them out for free, they are growing on your scroll.

Kills me.

They are supposed to be freaking rare!

I'm starting to think half of DC has me blocked or they're ignoring me on purpose or something. I realized this morning that hundreds of PMs I have sent have never been replied to. And they're non-harassing, non-intrusive messages. They're all polite and courteous. So either half of DC hates me or people are just rude and don't bother responding. unsure.gif

I'm starting to think half of DC has me blocked or they're ignoring me on purpose or something. I realized this morning that hundreds of PMs I have sent have never been replied to. And they're non-harassing, non-intrusive messages. They're all polite and courteous. So either half of DC hates me or people are just rude and don't bother responding. unsure.gif

It may be that they think there is no need to respond because it is the end of a trade...sometimes at the very last step of a trade, like after I've sent a link, I don't bother to respond. I only have so much space in my inbox, and it feels unnecessary.

^ The messages are the first contact I have made with them; they're not the end of trades. Ex: Today I asked someone who put "Offers" in their "WANT" list what sort of things interested them the most. I asked simply because I wanted to trade for what they had, but I didn't want to breed something, locking myself for an hour+ only for it to be rejected. They haven't answered me, yet they have read the message. Stuff like that makes me think people hate me or something...

^ The messages are the first contact I have made with them; they're not the end of trades. Ex: Today I asked someone who put "Offers" in their "WANT" list what sort of things interested them the most. I asked simply because I wanted to trade for what they had, but I didn't want to breed something, locking myself for an hour+ only for it to be rejected. They haven't answered me, yet they have read the message. Stuff like that makes me think people hate me or something...

Nah, don't take it personally, that kind of behaviour is sadly common. That or refusing an offer when you're offering exactly what they're asking for... dry.gif

I am being view bombed again but I now see that before I was not being singled out, there is just some bored sad troll just putting lots of peoples scrolls in fan sites trying to view bomb everyone.

So bad side - being view bombed

Good side - No one was upset at me personally and I can just hide them whenever I'm not online and can't watch them.

^^that

Everything maylin just said. I've heard about viewbombing but never thought it would happen to me, as I'm not that much of a ...target I guess? I'm not that much of a well known player, I don't even know why they sought out to view bomb me, or how the heck they even found my scroll name. It's different from my username. No real damage was done except causing a CB Silver to grow up and a gift that will probably heal, but I'm extremely ticked off. My scroll will be well hidden...

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Wait all day for a certain few eggs to finally get out of the back log, jump off the abandoned page for all of 30 seconds...and of course THAT is when the eggs finally go by. sleep.gif

missed all three rosebud alt eggs censorkip.gif this

Me too. sad.gif I hate this stupid internet connection (and having my desktop die last week...)