Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Both of my CB heartseekers have refused both of my female GONs, even using fertility. **** Guess it's stairstep only for this guy. <_<

That's because Heartseekers can't make Avatars, and, since you bred them outside of Valentine's season they can't produce Heartseekers either, so it's an automatic refusal. This thread and the Encyclopedia have more info on elements and alignments. So yeah you'd have to go with a stairstep, or if you wanted to keep a checker pattern do Heartseeker x (GoN replacement) or GoN x (Heartseeker replacement).

My current and ongoing bad luck is /still/ trying for a Light Lumina from Yellow-Crowned and an Ember from Plated Colossus. ;~;

Oh my, I feel stupid now about not remembering the neutral element issue xd.png

My bad luck: My dragons won't breed that Gold that I need for one of my Rosebuds ... and Valentine's is approaching!

I just missed my first chicken because it registered a click-drag instead of a click. mad.gif

My bad luck: My dragons won't breed that Gold that I need for one of my Rosebuds ... and Valentine's is approaching!

I feel you on the need for Valentine mates, I need a red dorsal from my alt sweetling & the bugger refuses to cooperate... Give me a break, Knave, my future 5th gen checker hinges on your 2nd gen!!!

I waited over an hour for my offer to be rejected on a Departure Egg. I was expecting to either be accepted/rejected within 20 minutes or something. :/

I grabbed a 2-headed lindwurm and locked myself instead of a Lunar Herald in the cave x_x

I can't even try and vamp it because 2 heads.

That's because Heartseekers can't make Avatars, and, since you bred them outside of Valentine's season they can't produce Heartseekers either, so it's an automatic refusal. This thread and the Encyclopedia have more info on elements and alignments. So yeah you'd have to go with a stairstep, or if you wanted to keep a checker pattern do Heartseeker x (GoN replacement) or GoN x (Heartseeker replacement).

Thanks for the explanation, guess either I forgot or didn't know about that in the first place, who knows. rolleyes.gif Guess this should've gone in the "Stupid things I've done" thread, because I have other HS lineages I could have been working on. censorkip.gif

I sent a One-Way Teleport to someone with 4 hatchlings almost 2 days ago. They're about to grow up on my scroll. They're part of an IOU, so I hope to the FSM that they get picked up soon. And with Stun being messed up, I'm scared that I will have to re-catch them and grow them again. unsure.gif

been trying to complete this checker iv been working on with kingcrownes and celestials for who knows how long but I keep getting nothing but king crowns!

its really irritating

ya wait a month only to have to wait another month!

I sent a One-Way Teleport to someone with 4 hatchlings almost 2 days ago. They're about to grow up on my scroll. They're part of an IOU, so I hope to the FSM that they get picked up soon. And with Stun being messed up, I'm scared that I will have to re-catch them and grow them again.  unsure.gif

As I feared, the Hatchlings grew up. Why Stun, why couldn't you have worked when I needed you to???

Now I have to catch more. And I'm not going to give up, because what I'm trading for is a 2nd Gen Silver Tinsel. While I hate, hate having to re-catch and hatch the beauts, I guess it'll pay off in the end. unsure.gif

Just discovered that someone named a nicely lineaged dragon I gave away with the prefix "messy" dry.gif I mean, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but naming a GIFT that way?!

I caught 5 Purple Ridgewings in the past 2 days. FIVE. When I don't need Tan Ridgewings, they seem to be everywhere. When I actually need them for an IOU, they seem to have disappeared. Same things happens for just about any dragon. When you don't need it, it's everywhere. When you do, they seem to have left the face of the earth.

Edit...and another one. Sigh.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I was checking out my Hollyies and have just realized ALL of my influences on them failed....

I grabbed 3 this year that were nice and influenced them correctly so I could continue them...but NOPE! The cave hates me sad.gif

I caught 5 Purple Ridgewings in the past 2 days. FIVE. When I don't need Tan Ridgewings, they seem to be everywhere. When I actually need them for an IOU, they seem to have disappeared. Same things happens for just about any dragon. When you don't need it, it's everywhere. When you do, they seem to have left the face of the earth.

You can replace the "get" with "lineage" in the URL to see if it is a Tan or not. Some times people are faster though, so it's not a 100% certainty that you'll get it if it IS a Tan.

Personally I'd rather take my chances doing that than just grabbing a bunch of Purples and having to wait to abandon them in 5 hours.

Just a friendly suggestion. smile.gif

Still trying to let my drakes gender naturally, but they always end up male!

Probably gonna use an influence next time, it's gone on for too long xd.png

I came back after years away to find all sorts of new breeds of dragon!

...too bad I didn't choose to come back in time for Christmas. >.>

Same here. I was gone for at least a year and a half if not two years. I came back right after the Chtistmas event had ended.

Really irritated now. I caught a bunch of Celestial x Flamingo checkers on the AP, of which I kept three (a fourth gen and two unrelated third gens) and put the other three on Departures. All of them got snapped up after a little while.

I just recaught two of them from the AP and pretty sure I saw the third one, too sleep.gif Why take something if you're just gonna toss it straight away? Not only are you wasting my teleports, those eggs could've gone to someone who might've needed them for lineages or at least would've appreciated them.

Edited by CharonDusk

Found some nice incuhatchable CB eggs on the AP - got a 502 bad gateway attempting to pick them up, yet apparently it was fine for someone else to grab them ._.

Edit: Saw them several more times, got errors. RIP Incuhatchable Nexus.

Edited by Robot Chimera

Really irritated now. I caught a bunch of Celestial x Flamingo checkers on the AP, of which I kept three (a fourth gen and two unrelated third gens) and put the other three on Departures. All of them got snapped up after a little while.

I just recaught two of them from the AP and pretty sure I saw the third one, too sleep.gif Why take something if you're just gonna toss it straight away? Not only are you wasting my teleports, those eggs could've gone to someone who might've needed them for lineages or at least would've appreciated them.

Celestial Dragon's multi clutch so maybe you only saw there matching siblings in the AP?