Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Your lineage...is making me dizzy. @_@

But I love it

Thanks! xd.png Hopefully going to take it on a couple more generations, but it's not a quick project by any means. rolleyes.gif

Been trying to get a gold from female aria since birthday release, months and months of breeding later .. still got none. (trying with 7~8 golds)

*Crys* T_T I am so sad, the Holiday pair I have been planning to breed failed....I have the worst luck T_T

user posted image

*Crys* T_T I am so sad, the Holiday pair I have been planning to breed failed....I have the worst luck T_T

Were you trying for a holiday egg? You can only get valentine's breeds during the valentine's breeding season. If you were trying for a silver, the good news is at least they didn't refuse. So you'll get one eventually. biggrin.gif

Were you trying for a holiday egg? You can only get valentine's breeds during the valentine's breeding season. If you were trying for a silver, the good news is at least they didn't refuse. So you'll get one eventually. biggrin.gif

Oh My Gosh....

I feel so dumb right now >//-//<

I'm just going to go bury myself in the snow, don't mind me! unsure.gif

Two words: Abandoned Pile

I found no keepers yet. All the 2Gs I found were either 2g from a cb holiday parent and messy, or something I can't continue (like snow angels >.>)

Two words: Abandoned Pile

I found no keepers yet. All the 2Gs I found were either 2g from a cb holiday parent and messy, or something I can't continue (like snow angels >.>)

Exact same problem here :/ Managed to find a few nice keepers, but that's 4 out of at least 50 eggs that I've picked up over the day. The rest have been messy as all get out.

It makes me kinda sad to see people breeding these lovely CB Holidays, some of which are becoming difficult to get low gens of, to messy things. I know it's their dragons, but it's still painful.

Edited by CharonDusk

Randomly catched a lot of Hollies for a few minutes after the breeding start. Managed to find a really pretty one : 3rd even gen, even a spriter alt SA in lineage.

... Abandoned it instead of one of all the uglies I caught :cry a lot:

Edited by Daiyachiri

All the pretty hollies & other nice-lined eggs being caught & all I can catch are the eye-bleeding messies. Already looks like the nicest eggs I'll get will be the ones I breed for myself.

All these beautiful Snow Angel lineages floating past and I want them but my Snow Angels have the wing color I hate and I can't stand looking at more than two of them on my scroll so I Suffer.

Everything I've caught in the AP this morning is messy. If it's not messy, it's a stair. Which I don't collect.

Taking forever to catch pretty things. Perseverance is required. To get to the good stuff you have to go through quite a mess!

Edited by andromedae

My Current Bad Luck: The Abandoned Page and all of the messy lines that have no value besides freezing fodder. Every second counts in the AP, and when I pick up something that is beyond atrocious, I'm stuck with the worry of "Did a 2nd Gen Holly fly past in those 10 seconds that it took me to kick that ugly egg?" Boy, Anxiety sucks at times.

Among those messies are perfectly nice CB Holidays bred with eye-bleeders. I often wonder why people do that. Instead of being angry, I try to tell myself that they're either 1) Newbies, or 2) They had an accident and bred them with the wrong mate.

While waiting for more eggs to hatch, been sitting in the AP hunting for hollies. Get lulled by a holly. Miss the shimmerkin Solstice sitting next to it. Now I remember why I don't like looking at lineages for eggs I miss.

Not "bad" luck so much as a funny moment, and I couldn't find a thread for that.

Just caught one of the eggs I bred and abandoned a couple days ago haha lol

(It's as neat as I could make it, but doesn't match because getting matching Holly mates is always a task)

I thought I'd look at lineages in the AP even though I'm locked just to kill time and peek at some pretty eggs.

First one I picked up was a 3rd gen Wrapping Wing x silver Tinsel. I want to cry now. T.T

I thought I'd look at lineages in the AP even though I'm locked just to kill time and peek at some pretty eggs.

First one I picked up was a 3rd gen Wrapping Wing x silver Tinsel. I want to cry now. T.T

Ooo, that might have been one I bred. Sorry you missed it! sad.gif

I'm just looking for one more 2nd gen Aegis egg, and I know I've literally seen more Holly eggs in the AP than anything even remotely like an Aegis. Even the Mistletoe and Solstice eggs get me excited just to see some blue in there.

At least I got a Fell egg from the biomes, which I still needed.

I share the same sentiments about the AP. I also went through and checked on my dragons' offspring and most of the holly lineages that I bred were vamped (even some clean ones). dry.gif