Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Oh, wow. I grabbed a vine hatchling from the AP, it had only 5 hours left, but it was gendered and full of views and whatnot, and now it is... dead. I wasn't expecting it at all. I think it is my first accidentaly dead baby and it somehow makes me sad.

Bye, hatchie.

No longer current but:

I was not at all prepared for Halloween. I didn't arrange for mates I needed, I hadn't kept up with pairs I *did* have and so forgot to breed some, I missed the first 24 hours so I lost a round of breeding within the holiday window anyway, and I didn't check mail in the days beforehand and missed a kind gift that was a mate I needed. I now regret my choice of what I bred the RAs to. I did not manage to get another female Witchlight for an even number. And with work I did not have time to hunt the AP for specific mates, or was around for the last rush of insta-hatches. All in all, not a good holiday week. sad.gif

And right now I was just clearing out duplicate siblings for a lineage project, and accidentally released one of a set of founding parents instead of their extra descendant. Now I have to start that whole section over again. /headdesk

I can only hope the replacement doesn't refuse the new widow.

Edit: I usually hoard all offspring of major projects and just release extras as adults when they're the wrong egg. I don't want to have someone pick them up in the AP and be inspired use a name I planned for a later generation in the project (OCD). I broke that just once with my current Frill checker due to a new release, and guess what happened? dry.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

I had over 50 prize dragons obtained over the years. Today, I decided to do a mass-clean of my entire scroll (inbreds, messy lineages, lineages I don't care for, etc.). I'm now reduced to only 5 prize dragons. sad.gif

When it's easier for me to catch CB Silvers than it is to catch CB Tan Ridgewings and CB Red Dorsals. rolleyes.gif

Phooey. Stocking up on all the new releases, but I want fells most of all, and I haven't been able to catch any more of those for a few days.

Where are all the CB Albinos dry.gif

I've been hunting for one for well over two weeks now and no luck blink.gif

Thanks, lovecats99 and oilbird!

Edited by Cheekadee

He (https://dragcave.net/lineage/XyTmz) has the mate he was awaiting for since the Halloween, her (https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ad7CZ) but they keep refusing. Ughhhh.

Do you get this message each time you try?: "The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

If so, they will NEVER breed outside of the Halloween season. They will ALWAYS refuse otherwise. Next year's Halloween window they will be able to produce eggs; until then, you're out of luck! sad.gif

If you get any of these other 2 messages, there's still hope they will produce eventually:

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other."

"You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced."

Have to stay up until (nearly) midnight because that's when my eggs hatch. Well, I don't have to but I'm excited about picking up more eggs, since I just became (almost) IOU free & can afford some egg slots for myself. Oh well.

It's took me months to get all 3 of the "legendary trio" but finally, I had managed it.

but whaddaya know, the summon failed >.>

My bad luck is that chickens can't be zombies! This little girl has the best code ever: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZoMbl laugh.gif

No, my real bad luck is that I seem to just miss pygmies every time they appear. ANY type of pygmy. Working on a Magelight/Kyanite lineage, and I can't seem to find much of either type! Need as many as I can to help with this lineage.

Went to breed two dragons I needed for a lineage project. The time was right, the stars were aligned and all was right with the world. They made a precious egg, just the right one to carry on the lineage ....

But I was egg locked and didn't realize it ... so it went to the AP .....

Was on the phone with my parents, idly clicking back and forth between Desert and Volcano because I'm trying to collect cb Reds for a friend before Christmas (surprisingly scarce, at least at the times I'm on.) So my brain is not really paying attention, just scanning for 'rather warm'.

*blinks*

Was that a.....?

*awkwardly flails to back-page with one hand*

Yep, that was a Gold.

Emphasis on was. sad.gif

Congrats to someone though!

Someone attempted to viewbomb my scroll. Woke up to find my eggs that had zero views now have thousands of OV.

ARRRRRRRGH!  At the risk of sounding completely like an ungrateful censorkip.gif, I NEEDED a SILVER you guys.  dry.gif

Your lineage...is making me dizzy. @_@

But I love it