Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have four - four! - eggslots open, but am hatchling locked. So frustrating!

Thought of a good name for a Diamondwing, but it has 33 characters and I can't figure out a way to make it fit in 32. There are probably dozens of ways to change words to make it fit, but then it's not perfect anymore! tongue.gif

been trying since late august to get my CB gold pairing to breed even though they breed every time with fertility, no eggs, never any eggs...

though if i accadently breed one of my gold holiday checkers on accident with no fertility and not much interest, surprise, surprise!

Had two Nebs - one needed to color Red, the other Blue. They colored the other way 'round laugh.gifxd.png

This guy was caught in the AP on February 1, 2015. Decided it was awful pretty. Started trying to breed a mate for him. Failed over, and over, and over. Bred plenty of other Silvers, but not this combo. So I went and caught all these instead:

Second Gen

Second Gen

Second Gen

Second Gen

Third Gen

Third Gen

Fourth Gen

Fifth Gen

Plus plenty more I tossed back because I already had a relative, and I try to avoid inbreeding. But finally, FINALLY, two weeks ago, out popped a single, solitary Silver.

And all I can wonder is if it'll take another year and a half to produce the next one. Erk. wacko.gif

My epic search for ice dragons: seen two xenos, several golden wyverns, several pyralspites, a cheese, and not even a single ice. Great.

Edited by Mashabely

Neglected experiments. My internet was dead for most of the week, so it ruined some of those. Plus no luck last night.

Edited by andromedae

Zombies are evading me. I keep trying and they keep disintegrating. Also, I get two kill slots back on the 9th, but I can't use them because I have to save them until the 17th (for Halloween).

I had a frozen Canopy hatchling that I found out was inbred. No big deal, just put "IB" in it's name. But the name I had in mind was over character limit by putting IB in it.

I just missed a CB Thunder and I need a male because all three of my thunders went female. Then I reflex clicked the ONE color of Pyralspite I don't need while I was hunting for coppers. *facedesks into the floor*

Plus plenty more I tossed back because I already had a relative, and I try to avoid inbreeding.  But finally, FINALLY, two weeks ago, out popped a single, solitary Silver.

And all I can wonder is if it'll take another year and a half to produce the next one.  Erk. wacko.gif

We are the same person sad.gif

Or at least...we are facing the same problem.

- pokes a progeny page full of only speckle throated dragons -

I've had two pairs breeding weekly, with fertility, since April this year, so I'm coming up on 6 months. I pray it doesn't take me another year to get the single solitary silver I need D:

By the way, you haven't got offspring from either of my two pairs, so if you ever need second gen replacements, holla smile.gif

Edited by Pryanka

I'm a fan of PB even gen lineages and have bred quite a few. I also love Ice dragons and wanted a PB lineage.

I've been trying since March 2015 to breed a 6th generation PB egg from (him and her and I'm still waiting. I've tried with fertility, without fertility, I've tried breeding every week, I've tried having breaks in-between breeding, I've tried breeding at different times of the day, etc. In fact, I've tried everything I can think of and still the pairing will not give me an egg!

I guess I shouldn't really be all that surprised as it took me almost two years to finally breed a mate for my male PB 5th gen.

I have had offers of help and appreciate them, but I want this to be 100% my own lineage. So I'll keep on trying. *Pokes the pairing*

If anyone else is looking for PB Ice eggs for their own project, drop me a PM and I'll be more than willing to breed for you - well shall we say 'try' to breed for you *wry grin*

I bred a bunch of rares (and kicked out one of my eggs to make room) for a really good trade opportunity, but I didn't offer them in time. ;_;

My only CB female Gold seems to be completely uninterested in breeding. Several weeks of 'no egg' and 'no interest', a change of mate, then another several weeks of the same (lack of) result... Despite using fertility all the time.

Had 3 eggs stolen from a trade post when I distractedly put them in a one-way.

It's not so much that I miss the eggs, it's just so discouraging to me to see people act this way. Really? That's the kind of person you want to be? dry.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

Can't find anyone interested in a 3G tinsel. Bronze x Balloon, and I have the only 2G from this pairing. Can't even get some Kyanite pygmies for it. sad.gif

Also, where ARE the kyanite pygmies? I am ATTEMPTING to hoard these beauties, but I can't seem to find the cobalt sheen eggs! I need Kyanite pygmies! Come on cave, come on...I know you have some pygmies hanging out with the big eggs... xd.png

camped at Alpine for 3 hours straight, saw 3 freaking CB coppers, but I JUST COULDN'T CLICK IN TIME mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

same thing happened with all my dinos..... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

So far I missed 2 cheese, 3 paper, 2 lettle, 6 coppers.... ih8lyfe

AND my 2nd dino which I camped DAYS @ jungle died within 12 hours after I grabbed it even though I FOGGED IT...

and I never seen any gold or silver O.O

RAGE MODE

feels like the cave is FLOODED WITH COPPER but they are simply NOT MINE

I SHALL NOT REST UNTIL I GET ONE FROM THE CAVE

Edited by cosmos393

5 pairs of silver Lunar Herald with Almerald mother. 5 Almerald eggs. This is gonna take a while - I promised a silver Lunar Herald to someone.

Missed another CB Gold. Clicked instantly, but it was already gone.

Probably never gonna catch one sleep.gif

Conceived an idea to make an even gen lineage themed around the Pink Floyd song, "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun."

Finished collecting the first gen and then found out someone already named their dragon that, so now I have to rename eight dragons. Just recently rematches the movie "Sunshine" so I might go with that name theme.