Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I am hoarding Kyanite pygmies (I LOVE these babies. They're the cutest dragons I've ever seen) but for some reason I am having a hard time finding them in the cave. Plenty Dark Lumina and Kingcrown eggs, along with some Almerald and Aeons, but not Kyanites. dry.gif

I thought pygmies were disliked!

I screwed up calculating times-to-adult on a clutch of DL hatchlings; the last I need to fill scroll goals.  I needed those growing slots open to get two batches of breeding in *within* the silver Lunar window, but now I can't.

I screwed up even more in that I forgot to check my charts; I'd already bred the 2nd gens I need so I have plenty of growing slots open for half as many eggs in the 3rd gen. *facepalm*

So...good luck from stupidity?

Edited by Gryphonic

The cave refuses to drop a word-code Kyanite pygmy for me. sad.gif And I never did find a gender-swap for my excess femme Kyanite. Boo!

I found a beautiful 3rd generation checker. I wanted the egg to gender right with the checker ... and ended up gender-influencing wrong ...

I cannot for the life of me get an alt. Specifically I want a yellow Undine, not just for myself (because I currently have none and it kind of sucks) but because I told someone else I'd try to get them one. Months ago. I still try now and then but filling up my scroll with things that turn out to be a waste of time isn't my idea of fun.

So many CB Gold eggs in the EATW hatchery, and I haven't even seen one in months...

I've found there are downsides to multi-releases. The immediate one is, of course, anxiety over whether I grabbed the 'right' ones - what if I like the adults of another breed much better? What if one I didn't grab turns out to be rare?

A few weeks later the other part hits me. I'm always slow to come up with names for CBs of breeds I haven't collected before, and new releases tend to sit around for a while before inspiration hits and they can be properly named and sorted. Now that I'm mostly done with collecting new breeding stock I have to deal with the heap of dragons staring expectantly at me from the top of my scroll. unsure.gif

And I was doing so well keeping up after Vhale's name-raffle too....

When I picked up this recently, I forgot I owned this - so of course they're both male. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Looks like 8 of the dragons that I bred for the holidaykin massbreed will die. All of the users have aid turned off, so I can't help them. Oh well. sad.gif

I have been trying to breed a 2nd Gold for months. Today I succeed. I was also egg locked at the time. T.T

I have been trying to breed a 2nd Gold for months. Today I succeed. I was also egg locked at the time. T.T

aw man that sucks. what pairing was it?

aw man that sucks. what pairing was it?

Gold x Almandine - I was upset when the mistake happened but I've calmed down now. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch it in the AP. Or maybe someone will be nice *dreaming here* and give it back - I'll even offer another 2nd gen Gold with mate of choice as a reward. It's okay. My mistake can be another's gain. ^-^

Misclicked a pygmy thinking it was chicken dry.gif

To my dismay, I can't bite it with one of my vampires.

You'd think I know my egg descriptions by now...

Edited by andromedae

Not really bad luck, but I've gotta catch up for all the new releases I've missed. I need that amazing Xenoblade reference dragon, but I'm sure caveborns of half of these breeds are super hard to come by right now :/

Edit: How did i misclick a Sunstone...? I definitely am rusty.

Edited by PKfreeze

Where are all the Xenos? I haven't seen one in awhile, not even a Pyro. I've seen a bulk of Blusangs, Spessartines, Alamandines, and even a few CB Silvers, but not a single Gaia or Mageia Xeno. Am I just cursed with bad timing or have these become even rarer than they already were? My bad luck is....can't find Xenos! laugh.gif

My two Kyanite x Magelight pairs aren't producing Magelights... guess I'll have to wait for the ratios to even out dry.gif

Scroll is a mess... haven't been on in about a week due to school. Yikes. And apparently a gift I was given gendered wrong even after I influenced it. Or maybe I forgot? Sigh.

Cannot for the life of me get my hands on a gemshard after discovering i'm missing a male of one color on my scroll. :|

Catching any Xenowyrms has been an interesting endeavor. Oh, not because someone grabs them, I just never seem to see any at all! Oh well, patience is a virtue haha