Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Forgot about my ND experiments, whoops! Yep, the same experiments that didn't allow me to get a bunch of new release eggs. rolleyes.gif

I recently forgot about a couple of ND experiments as well. Oops.

On another note: I'm still struggling with black alts.

Edited by andromedae

I missed the release by about a week (because of things), and I can't catch a single CB Aeon. 😥

I just auto abandoned this because I'm good at counting eggs and bad at counting everything... dry.gif

Finally a particular pair didn't breed a Yellow-Crowned! thumbs_up.png

Aaannnnd it's a Dark Lumina. ;~; (I needed a Light one for a lineage project.)

I mean I'll keep it anyway since I only have two other DLs but still after two refusals I'd love to get the proper mate I need. *sigh*

Was sorting my dragons and accidentally left the costume page and now I have to do it all over again! mad.gif

Not really bad luck, since I brought it on myself, but I'm coming back from several months of semi-inactivity and I have SO MUCH to do. Dozens of dragons to sort and name, I've let my spreadsheets get away from me, starting to organize for Halloween, catching up on frozen hatchling collecting, and I might owe people eggs. Good thing I stayed up to date with new releases, otherwise this might be completely overwhelming.

I have been gone for what is it, 2+ years? I need to name so many dragons and I also need to finally get my CB Gold.

I screwed up calculating times-to-adult on a clutch of DL hatchlings; the last I need to fill scroll goals. I needed those growing slots open to get two batches of breeding in *within* the silver Lunar window, but now I can't.

I keep messing up each time I try to breed a Storm-Rider.

The first pair I tried gave me a refusal. Then when I was attempting to get another Electric, I influenced it wrong. I also managed to breed one while my scroll was locked (dunno what I was thinking). And the last time I bred one of my pairs, I got a Waverunner.

Edited by SilverScales

My entire breeding project involving Aeons and Falconiforms. Only three out of all of them have successfully produced some eggs. And they all produced Aeon eggs. I need some Falconiform eggs as well.

My entire breeding project involving Aeons and Falconiforms. Only three out of all of them have successfully produced some eggs. And they all produced Aeon eggs. I need some Falconiform eggs as well.

It might be a while on that. Recent releases always dominate breeding for a while afterward. dry.gif I know your pain.