Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

No birthday zombies for me. =( Two weeks, 10 kills, still no zombie. D|

Used fertility on my two 3rd gen drake pairs. Fortunately didn't get a refusal but didn't get an egg either. =(

Dark Luminas are my bad luck. They were everywhere during release...now they're no where! I haven't seen one since release day! I really need at least one female. My pair turned male. sad.gif

These guys are almost non-existant now.

And I'm the flip-side of that - the only two I grabbed are both females. Great. Just great.

Breeding Silver Lunar Heralds the other day and I thought the list said I needed a bunch of female 2G Indigo Lunar Heralds but I actually needed a bunch of males instead dry.gif I was looking at the wrong list..again!

Just saw my first dark lumina since the release and missed it. Not having much luck catching aeons, either.

Contemplating on leaving. I'm being harassed by a Dragon Cave member through Facebook.

jmo(and this is the old moderator in me coming out) Remember that leaving the game means that they win... just block them on fb so they can't contact you that way again...

From what I have seen-as a forum lurker-you bring a lot to the forums, and you would be missed smile.gif

Contemplating on leaving. I'm being harassed by a Dragon Cave member through Facebook.

You can speak to Socky or _Z_ about it and come up with best solution, also report and block them on Fb.

You can speak to Socky or _Z_ about it and come up with best solution, also report and block them on Fb.

We mods are happy to help with problems concerning the forum, pm us anytime.

Current bad luck....

I forgot Socks Birthday.

killed so many messy xenos i ran out, had to kill a cb

no zombie yet sad.gif and the wyrm zombler looks so cool

and now im outta slots...

sound kind of stupid, but I was hoping that my sick Shimmer hatchling would die so that I could try for a eastern Zombie hatchling, the hatchling didn´t die, it´s not even sick anymore blink.gif

I want to accept an offer on my Copper egg, but the other person is egg-locked. :s

Not seeing a single dark lumina in the cave, where did they go?

Oh please don't leave! You've been here for so long now that you WILL be missed!

Still trying to get those damned Dark Luminas.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Every time there's a new release I grab too many low time eggs for hatching and freezing and every single time I end up out of freeze slots and with hatchlings growing up.

When will I learn?

EDIT: Internally screaming right now. I keep missing EVERYTHING good I see in the cave, my clicking is as fast as it can be but I still can't compete. I used to be able to get most things fine, it's like a bunch of bots joined the cave. Or I'm just really unlucky. I wish the store would come out already, I can't rely on luck and it's be nice to earn something.

Edited by Tango

Please don't let them win. You'd definitely be missed. You're always so helpful and kind on the forums.

~*~

I hate being egglocked. I caught one, but I missed two other Aeons because of it. sad.gif

I keep grabbing Aeons out of panic reflex reaction and missing the Kingcrownes which I want instead. I also missed a cheese earlier cause I forgot how many eggs I had on my scroll. sad.gif

That's horrible behavior. Please stay here and i want you to know that we like you. You would be missed here. Hopefully reporting and blocking is good on FB. (Don't have an account there and probably will never have.)

Forgotten to breed more Greys... now i am egglocked with lovely Almeralds and a handy Purple... rolleyes.gif Not good to stick to my goals. *sigh* There is always something shiny that will distract me.

Every Striped River I click in the AP is already taken. Is there a competition I don't know anything about? o.o

Every Striped River I click in the AP is already taken. Is there a competition I don't know anything about? o.o

People grabbing them for Zombie fodder, perhaps?

*hugs predatorfan4ever*

please stay - we would all miss you alot.png p4 <3

Edit: on topic - AAAARGH

Edited by herk

I missed the dark lumina and Aeon Wyvern drop dates, and now I'm desperately trying to find some on the abandoned page, but no luck. I also saw a silver dragon egg on he abandoned page, but I was egg-locked, cri.