Failed attempt to revive (NUOR2). Aug 20, 2016, 01:31 am

Failed attempt to revive (BHtqA). Aug 20, 2016, 01:31 am

Failed attempt to revive (qWRpf). Aug 16, 2016, 12:35 am

Failed attempt to revive (bHyQD). Aug 16, 2016, 12:34 am

Failed attempt to revive (kudKb). Aug 16, 2016, 12:32 am

Failed attempt to revive (ezQcM). Aug 16, 2016, 12:32 am

Failed attempt to revive (nM4aW). Aug 16, 2016, 12:31 am

Failed attempt to revive (eVyWJ). Aug 16, 2016, 12:31 am

This has been my luck since the update on undead dragons. Lol.

Haven't seen hide nor hair of a Dark Lumina for DAYS now dry.gif - only have one so far cuz they were RAINING down on Release day. rolleyes.gif

Clicked on an egg whose code I thought was the S word plural. Nope. The "I" was a lower-case L.

*sighs*

All my Z code Dark Luminas have gendered female, and I have no hope of getting a male now, especially since they are no longer dropping sad.gif

Clicked on an egg whose code I thought was the S word plural. Nope. The "I" was a lower-case L.

*sighs*

*peeks* Awww man! That would have been EPIC with an I instead! Though it's still pretty good. smile.gif

While I was gone, an egg I put up on to the Departures thread was killed. Bit of a shame it had to happen but at least it wasn't a shiny.

Dark Luminas are my bad luck. They were everywhere during release...now they're no where! I haven't seen one since release day! I really need at least one female. My pair turned male. sad.gif

These guys are almost non-existant now.

Dark Luminas are my bad luck. They were everywhere during release...now they're no where! I haven't seen one since release day! I really need at least one female. My pair turned male. sad.gif

These guys are almost non-existant now.

Same here :| I didn't catch any because I thought they were gonna end up common with how much they were dropping, but I haven't seen a single one since...

Same here :| I didn't catch any because I thought they were gonna end up common with how much they were dropping, but I haven't seen a single one since...

I guess we should have ignored the Aeon and Kingcrownes and gone for Dark Luminas.

I honestly love the pygmies this time around. These Kyanite pygmies are already in my top 5 favorite dragons. I have a kyanite/magelight lineage planned for them already, too. I love the green/blue combo. They would look amazing with seawyrm pygmies, too. For some reason, I CANT FIND SEAWYRM PYGMIES! I have about 10 of them, but I need more for my lineage to work with no inbreeding. I have a ton of magelights and I'm slowly collecting as many kyanites as possible, but seawyrms are hard to find. dry.gif

Breeding a gift. Looked at notes - used wrong genders. Okay, not a problem. Abandoned first egg. Flipped genders and bred again. Checked friend's wish list. I was right the first time. All out of CBs now. T.T *I quite*

@ CharonDusk and CuriousCake - about dark Luminas -

One thing I learned about DC is whatever is super common on the first day of release will often be harder to find later. Whereas, whatever is in high demand and harder to find early on (like Aeons) will likely be common or uncommon. I'm hoping that dark Luminas' drop rate is effected by the lunar cycles and will be more available accordingly, and that the apparent lack has little to do with rarity.

I'm hoping that dark Luminas' drop rate is effected by the lunar cycles and will be more available accordingly, and that the apparent lack has little to do with rarity.

I'm hoping so, too. I mean, the release thread specifically states they're not alts, so in theory they should be dropping. unsure.gif

My other bad luck; Also currently struggling with a trade. Apparently 3rd Gen Alt descendants aren't worth anything at the moment, especially if they're a rare.

Still unable to get another Aeon Wyvern to go with my one. My iPad's too slow even for five minute drop catches. Should've got more during the release.

Not seen any Dark Luminas in the cave for some days now. Also, all my Zombie fodders keep disintegrating. :/

Add my alto to the growing chorus of 'Cannot find any Dark Luminas!' and it's extremely frustrating and just NOTTTT so much fun.

People starting to ruin my hard work on expanding progenies by killing my dragons' offspring- _ - both as eggs and as hatchies and adults (the 2nd obviously are being used for zombie fodders)- _ -

and the lineages are neat, 2g PBs...

found out while I wanted to link this Dark Lumina - https://dragcave.net/progeny/FYMTz to the Dark Lumina breeding theories thread https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175849

The number of last breeding's malicious kills on EGGs(=no way to get a zombie this way) is about 10:(

Really, zero basic courtesy:/

Edited by VixenDra

People starting to ruin my hard work on expanding progenies by killing my dragons' offspring- _ - both as eggs and as hatchies and adults (the 2nd obviously are being used for zombie fodders)- _ -

and the lineages are neat, 2g PBs...

found out while I wanted to link this Dark Lumina - https://dragcave.net/progeny/FYMTz to the Dark Lumina breeding theories thread https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175849

Really, zero basic courtesy:/

I know how hard it is to take something like this, but if you dropped it to the AP then whomever picked that egg up has every right to do with it as she/he pleases. No matter what we may think, it ISN'T rudeness. I'm sorry you lost one of your babies. sad.gif

I know how hard it is to take something like this, but if you dropped it to the AP then whomever picked that egg up has every right to do with it as she/he pleases. No matter what we may think, it ISN'T rudeness. I'm sorry you lost one of your babies. sad.gif

Low-time AP + new year-round zombie possibility = wholesale slaughter. I wonder if TJ foresaw this.

RE: cb dark luminas: I gave up Thursday night and started loading up my scroll with the other breeds to finish scroll goals while they were still plentiful. It seemed a better use of my egg-slot-hours than continuing searching. If they come around in flood again, I'll pick them up when it happens, and in the meantime at least I have a pair thanks to the kind gift of a male hatchie.

Edited by Gryphonic