Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

having such a delayed reaction and can't catch anything in the cave uuuuugh

misclicked and managed to turn it into a vampire but it wasn't thrown away dry.gif

Edited by Saami

Well I currently have 2 accounts, and both have pretty cool eggs/hatchlings (Vampire, Avatar of Change, Nexus, etc.) but I want to put all my eggs on one account (or at least try to) but I only have 1 Magi dragon between the 2 of them... sort of a mix of bad and good.

That is called multi-scrolling and is against the rules. http://dragcave.net/terms I suggest you pick one account to keep and stop using the other one (iirc you can also ask the site admin to delete one), otherwise both accounts ("scrolls") will be shut down ("burned").

On topic: I wanna hunt the low-timers in the AP but I also want to save my eggslots to hopefully catch an elusive "Time" egg but also I'm locked at the moment. XD

Pouring an entire cup of tea over my laptop, which is also my work machine. I am terribly afraid that I've completely killed the poor thing. D:

Pouring an entire cup of tea over my laptop, which is also my work machine. I am terribly afraid that I've completely killed the poor thing. D:

Ouch not good sad.gif last week i managed to break screen on laptop with a portable charger luckily i got it fixed within couple of days smile.gif

Ouch not good sad.gif  last week i managed to break screen on laptop with a portable charger luckily i got it fixed within couple of days smile.gif

I am not a happy bunny! If it's really dead, hopefully we can claim it on the insurance, but that's not going to replace the manuscript I'd almost finished and was just about to return! :,(

ETA: To be slightly more DC-related, I also missed an Aeon egg in the AP not long ago. Today really is being quite sucky!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I keep logging myself out when I try to press the forum button (on the mobile site). Over and over.

That is called multi-scrolling and is against the rules. http://dragcave.net/terms I suggest you pick one account to keep and stop using the other one (iirc you can also ask the site admin to delete one), otherwise both accounts ("scrolls") will be shut down ("burned").

On topic: I wanna hunt the low-timers in the AP but I also want to save my eggslots to hopefully catch an elusive "Time" egg but also I'm locked at the moment. xd.png

Oh ok. I will give one of my accounts to my friend then. And if I can't do that I guess I will have to delete one :-:

Edited by joshua123_4

Not really so much of a bad luck but god I wish something would grow up on my scroll. Time is passing so slowly, I feel like these hatchies have been sitting on my scroll since forever. sleep.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

There was a 2nd gen PB alt undine in the AP at 1 day 13 hours and I clicked and got the overburned message because I forgot to abandon a random shimmerfail or something. I am now scroll locked too. I really wanted that undine...

I can't find any dark Luminas in the cave. And of course that's the breed I thought I could get more of "later" because they seemed to be so common at first. :-/

(Why are there so many new breeds at once when we have only 7 egg slots... *theatrical sigh*)

I'm kinda bummed I influenced this male too soon based on assumption that dark lumina will have mirrored sprites. Now that the adults are out, I -really- love the female sprite but I'm not fan of male sprite. Oh for once, why couldn't you migender?! user posted image

Well... rolleyes.gif I was so happy to find this amazing lineage in the AP (thank you so much Terrafreaky!) but I wasn't lucky enough for it to turn blue.

Missed a mageia. I've been looking for one for ages...as if this wasn't a terrible day already.

How do they help you? I didn't realise you could use two people to make a neglected? Also that sucks - especially the dead neglected.

Normally, she accept transfer with incubated egg(s) so they have 1 day left, not 0 days and 1 hour.

Yes... user posted image

Edited by Frankenweenie

I'm trying to get a femme Gilded Bloodscale. I need the sprite.

...this is try number 7.

I know, I know.

I'd just rather save my Influences for important things. Also, I like Bloodscales. I honestly don't mind this many...

It's just that the female sprite's pretty.