Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Gave this, this and thisaway in the departures thread and someone killed it right away...Wow. rolleyes.gif

What the heck. That's just cruel and mean. The same person must have picked all three up and killed them. dry.gifsleep.gif

Yeah, that's just plain nasty.

I had a kitty sit on my mouse just at the 5 minute drop. I wonder what I just missed xd.png

Gave this, this and thisaway in the departures thread and someone killed it right away...Wow. rolleyes.gif

Also, I'm scroll locked atm and I hate it laugh.gif

Aw, that's so mean!

I'm sorry that happened to you!

Keep picking up spirit wards from the cave because their description sound like something special. They're nice, but I'm definitely don't need more CBs of them, and I don't want to be stuck with one for five hours.

Also, that moment when you're pretty sure you've missed a CB Gold/Silver or two because you didn't actually know their egg description unsure.gif

I keep missing out on more uncommon eggs because I don't have their descriptions memorized... and because my current eggs won't hatch fast enough. xd.png

Hatch!

Nearly 2 days ago I offered an Ice egg on an ER z-coded common hatchling. The little hatchie is down to 3 hours now and the trader still hasn't decided ...

Catching a cb spessartine in the AP but being unable to leave it sit on your scroll. laugh.gif

Incubated an egg to hatch but it didn't do so in time for the hourly drop and it's 2am so I need to go to bed :V

The only non-incuhatchable egg on my scroll was bred yesterday... and I'd accidentally picked the wrong parents too... but I don't want to abandon a storm...

Edited by Shadowflame

Wow. What kind of twisted logic could justify that in someone's mind? They're not fails, not messy/inbred or even particularly long lineages...Jealousy is the only reason I can think of.

That really sucks - they were lovely lineages. sad.gif

My bad luck is not having 50 egg slots for ALL the catching and breeding projects! rolleyes.gif

Embark on a huge trade for common hatchies, fill all my egg slots to hatch, use up all my reds to speed up the process...and then a huge release happens right as they're hitting 4d and x hours. What to doooo!

It's a terrible dilemma.

Nearly 2 days ago I offered an Ice egg on an ER z-coded common hatchling. The little hatchie is down to 3 hours now and the trader still hasn't decided ...

It died ...

I would have loved any of those, especially that first bronze...

I'm locked & am still missing one of the new release eggs, & won't have room for at least one more day.

Gave this, this and thisaway in the departures thread and someone killed it right away...Wow.  rolleyes.gif

Ah, pretty lineages sad.gif such a shame sad.gif

Also, I noticed one of the links is not a lineage but rather a view o.o

Edit: I FIXED IT ON MY END SOCKY

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Wow. What kind of twisted logic could justify that in someone's mind? They're not fails, not messy/inbred or even particularly long lineages...Jealousy is the only reason I can think of.

They also could have just been going for vamps and had some bad luck themselves.

~

Current bad luck is that I'm bored and want to hunt, but I'm locked. xP

I want to hunt, but I'm locked with new releases. Could be worse, I suppose.

An offer for an egg I've wanted forever comes up, I actually have the exact hatchie combination that's requested, and go to offer, but...I realize I'm egglocked with new releases.

Derp.

I really dislike the 24 hour wait on dragons until they can be killed again. It's bad enough I have to murder a z code thunder from the original cave just gimmie my zombie plox.

It's bad enough I have to murder a z code thunder from the original cave just gimmie my zombie plox.

Um ... why do you *have* to?

Um ... why do you *have* to?

I'm trying to get a 2g alt black out of an original cave dragon (I have about 10 I think that are caveborn) and then make the original cave dragon a zombie so I can have a lineage with every type of zombie and every type of zombie gravestone. My thunder was the first one to produce an alt black so he has to die.

(I could wait until others produce alt blacks and kill them but that would take forever)

(He'll probably just disintegrate though >_>)

I abandoned a self-bred 2nd gen PB Undine egg for space for the newly released eggs. Turns out that egg would have been my first Alt Undine if I had kept it. :/

I abandoned a self-bred 2nd gen PB Undine egg for space for the newly released eggs. Turns out that egg would have been my first Alt Undine if I had kept it. :/

I did the same, but it hatched regular!

I did the same, but it hatched regular!

I bred two, and the one I kept hatched regular... D: