Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Well, I just managed to miss a silver. Congratulations to whoever was able to get it smile.gif

I'm coming to the realization that my next breeding project, xenos X lunar heralds, will be a paiiiin. A huge pain.

Just missed a gemshard because I got so excited to see one that I forgot to click.

Then caught a gaia. Huh.

I made Zombie attempts before Midnight EST because I thought I wouldn't be up... well, I'm up and have no more Kill slots left. sleep.gif

And another Alt Dark Green that was supposed to be a regular... So i have a gift for a friend. My bad luck and her Alt Dark Green.

Breeding PB Storms for the Holly Contest, when my phone goes absolutely crazy like it's possessed. I ended up breeding some of my Storms to non-storms, which of course bred true to the non-storm.

Annoyed, I decided to vamp the misbreds. Of course, all but one of the vamp attempts ended in failure. dry.gif The successful vamp has been named after its parents and biter though, which made my day.

I saw a Gold. A Gold. In the Desert! And I thought it was a Lunar Herald... so I hesitated. And of course by the time I realized what it was, it was gone. /rolls into my corner of sad.

I tried breeding a bunch of Prizes and Metals to the AP, but only 1 bred true, and half of them didn't even breed a fail. sleep.gif

I made some dead dragons for zombie fodder, but I keep falling asleep before I can try to zombify them at the optimal time ...

Black alts are back at it again. It's literally one of two dragons I need for my scroll goals.

Arrgh, was hoping and praying this gemshard would color green. No way I'd ever be able to replace that egg! Annd it hatched blue! *shakes fist at hatchie*

(oh well, just means I have to get more creative with a mate, I guess!)

Edited by Raff

Arrgh, was hoping and praying this gemshard would color green. No way I'd ever be able to replace that egg! Annd it hatched blue! *shakes fist at hatchie*

(oh well, just means I have to get more creative with a mate, I guess!)

But it's so beautiful this way! wub.gif

Missed a cb gold just a moment ago rolleyes.gif

Edit: +1 oh well....

Edited by Amy.x

Gave this, this and thisaway in the departures thread and someone killed it right away...Wow. rolleyes.gif

Also, I'm scroll locked atm and I hate it laugh.gif

Edited by Amy.x

Well..not exactly bad luck, it's just the way this game works...but gosh, I'm at nearly 400 dragons and I just really want my gold trophy now. 100 more to go. I feel like it's going to take forever to obtain ;_;

Gave this, this and thisaway in the departures thread and someone killed it right away...Wow.  rolleyes.gif

Wow...that is just deranged. O.o They weren't even high gen or messy. Please don't let this impact your goodness and thank you for sharing great donations at DT.

-

Realized tomorrow is Sunday AFTER I already filled my scroll up. If a release happens now, I am going to be in so much mess.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama