Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Tried summoning today. Did not succeed. I've been trying for over a year and a half now since my 1st GoN. sleep.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Tried summoning today. Did not succeed. I've been trying for over a year and a half now since my 1st GoN. sleep.gif

I tried summoning too! Sadly no luck, while I want my 3rd GoN, I really wanted it today >w<

I'm sure you'll get your second someday though!

Used to always see Cassare dragons in the cave, but now that I need some CB ones for a lineage project they're all disappeared rolleyes.gif

It's taking me longer than a half an hour (I meant to go to bed, urgh D| ) to sort this newest block of dragons, mostly because it takes five minutes to load the block of dragons every time I scroll down. D<

Missed a Z-coded uncommon because I trained myself to not impulse-click that breed (because I really don't need more of them) and remembered too late I should check if maybe the code was interesting...

The Prizes I've promised to breed for different people keep giving me fails. This one is particularly frustrating. I should probably change his mate.

Also, none of my 4 Undines and 3 Vines alted this week. sleep.gif

The Prizes I've promised to breed for different people keep giving me fails. This one is particularly frustrating. I should probably change his mate.

Also, none of my 4 Undines and 3 Vines alted this week. sleep.gif

:/

How often do they normally alt?

Hmm, whenever I decide to start a new lineage, it seems like those eggs disappear from the cave. Little dudes, you were around last week, where did you go?

Edit: ah, right after complaining, I found two- one in the cave, one in the AP. It works every time!

Edited by toyofubl

:/

How often do they normally alt?

Judging from my own breedings, I'd say the chance is about 30%.

Usually, I'm lucky enough to get at least one alt per batch, just not this time. smile.gif

Current bad luck: Trying to unlock the new zombie sprites in the Encyclopedia. I've viewed well over 100 adults, but only have the Westerns unlocked. Trying to go through zombie-related threads to find some of the other kinds. It's annoying. I have everything else unlocked in the Encyclopedia.

So I thought Viridis had a nice idea with Germshards and certain Holidays - just some bad coloring luck. I actually begged for a baby of their miscolors: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fxAtT smile.gif

So I thought I could try to help, but nay:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/08UVP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/so3tZ

Even worse, the first one didn't even miscolor in the same way as Viridis's Gemshard xd.png This one was my followup-idea but it had its own mind, too, so it'll be the first one's mate, provided they like each other:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GKRr6

I forgot to update my 'to-get' checklist yesterday and so I picked up another Magma I don't need.

And then a refresh later I was so focused on looking for a xeno egg in another biome I didn't react to the silver.

Then I missed the chrono when it *did* appear.

I think I'll go to bed now. dry.gif

Edit: I didn't, and stayed up long enough to stare in sleep-drugged bafflement at a CB Gold go by.

Edited by Gryphonic

You could try for something like this.

I wish I had an idea what you wanted to show me - you've linked to my own dragon smile.gif

Just impulse clicked a Volcano Pyral.

Although, I've heard they're getting rarer. I'll abandon it once it cools down, so if anyone fancies it, just PM me.

two cb silvers missed two days in a row.

*screaming*

here's hoping i won't be back in this thread when my gemshards hatch!

Edited by maaters

So, I have this pair of reds that haven't refused for my lovely 12th gen PB red project, but they never produce an egg? I mean I only need one? Really, guys?

That morning when I woke up and there were at least five Ice eggs in the AP, but I was egglocked and when I returned they were all gone...

I keep locking myself with things that can wait. I want more of X breed, but I have other things to do. xd.png

I finally got an egg slot available to breed something for a trade, and of course the dragons give me a Z-code egg that I absolutely want to keep. xd.png

Now I'm locked again and can't try another pair for that trade. SIGH.