Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Finally saw another Mana egg, and misclicked by a few pixels sad.gif

I keep missing all the Manas. :\ I still need a Coast female, Desert male and a gendered pair of Jungles. Trying to trade for them, too. No dice.

With my luck, these are going to turn into new Almandines/Spessartines and become impossible to trade for without CB Golds or Silvers.

...Somebody actually thought my 2nd gen Avatar was worth a messy 10th gen Spessartine. Automatically declined THAT particular offer.

Edited by Beldarius

I have not seen a Xenowyrm in the biomes since the release. Think they must be going incredibly quickly.

I have not seen a Xenowyrm in the biomes since the release. Think they must be going incredibly quickly.

Weird. I see them all the time, but I just can't get them. If your refresh is even a second too slow, you'll probably miss even seeing them.

My white x daydream pair have been refusing to give me a soul peace for the last few weeks.

Of course, if i had known I'd have this much trouble I would not have abandoned the first two Soulpeaces they bred.

My white x daydream pair have been refusing to give me a soul peace for the last few weeks.

Of course, if i had known I'd have this much trouble I would not have abandoned the first two Soulpeaces they bred.

One of my stubborn daydream females didn't give me a single soulpeace until I bred her for the eleventh time. Took her long enough. dry.gif

My current bad luck? Being locked with seven eggs, one with an entire day left to hatch and all my red dragons are locked for incubating. sad.gif

I cannot seem to catch any of the Xenowyrms anymore; not after the first couple of days of the release. I at least would like one of each sex, but I don't even see them now. Are they going to be a rare breed?

My bad luck is trying to breed these dragons:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z9YWc

I get nothing but moonstones.

And this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/afPLw

I get nothing, nothing. dry.gif

Let me give you a piece of advice that I always give even though it's mostly useless - use fertility. tongue.gif

Locked with four gemshards that I'm waiting for a friend to pick up, a CB summer that no one offered on yet even though I only want a single unbreedable for it, a 2nd gen purebred gold egg that I'm keeping as a gift and no one picks it up, and a red dino on cooldown. And I can't hunt anymore today. dry.gif

I wasn't home when the June release started, and I have 1 gold, 2 golden wyverns and 1 shimmer-scale and all of them turned out to be males.

I've only seen a few Xenowyrms since their initial release in the cave, and I haven't been fast enough to catch those few :/ I'm still missing a few varieties and one gender from the Desert.

A chronos/GoN breeding for a friend resulted in a refusal.

The only Xenowyrms I have are from the initial release and well I have seen at best one xenowyrm which was gone in seconds, and trades for them are ridiculous so I'm just sitting here collecting a bunch of random crap hoping this hype dies down soon.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Same. For the life of me I can't get one from the forest biome. Sat here for an hour, finally saw one and I couldn't grab it. Ugh :/

@Above:

I suggest you hunt in the volcano, I almost always see one there.

Sigh....I have an IOU of a gold bred from my scroll for someone, but all my gold dragons refuse to give golds...I haven't gotten a single gold egg from ANY of my pairs at all.

Same advice from me!

I hunted in the Desert when there were the least people there (about 8, as opposed to like 23 in the Alpine, the highest) and managed to catch a couple for trading. I have missed so many Xenos, though. laugh.gif They seem to still be appearing at about the same frequency, I'm hoping all we have to do is outlast this period, because it seems to me like the only problem is the sheer amount of people hunting. It's made it difficult to catch other rare things, too.

I just missed two Ice Dragons... on the same drop. dry.gif And I grabbed an egg I didn't want while at it.

I haven't been able to catch a Pyro. It's the last one I need so I'll have two sets of Xenowyrms. Apart from that, I missed a gold, a silver and a copper while hunting. :c

Oh well.

Why won't my gemshards turn green or red? I have enough blue as it is :\ They should've put the different colors in different biomes instead of torturing us with putting them all in the same egg. It's so frustrating *insert long rant here*

I've been looking for another Chrono and nothing u.u

Also, @LoveOfTheMoonChild If you don't like Greens, I desperately need one female xd.png

Edited by Ylvanne

I've been looking for another Chrono and nothing u.u

Also, @LoveOfTheMoonChild If you don't like Greens, I desperately need one female xd.png

I'm trying to get a complete set lol but my scroll likes blue apparently mad.gifxd.png