Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Gaia x Thunder checker progress (4 base pairs)

Gen 2: 12 Gaia eggs, *1* Thunder.

Deep Sea x Silver checker progress (12 base pairs)

Gen 2: 50 Deep Seas, 4 Silvers.

Gen 3: 5 Deep Seas, 0 Silvers.

You guys are killing me here. sad.gif

I saw a 2G tinsel in departures. I scrambled to abandon the most common egg of my scroll. I just realized it had a special code sad.gif

I just missed the most gorgeous Tinselkin checker in the AP: -removed, please don't post things that you don't own-

Right, my apologies Ruby. For those who want to know, it was an Undine x Silver Tinsel checker.

Edited by Sylph264

Looks like I'm in the same boat with a bunch of you guys. Got an even gen lineage project stalled because of a pair that's had no interest for the past month, so I'm stuck at 4 out of 7 generations.

Trying to find tsunami eggs for a checker and they've disappeared. (Confound it, Wahya!)

Edit: Finally found one; two more to go. I was about to start picking up lunar eggs to trade for them, since it sounds like players are having trouble with those. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Just missed a gorgeous blusang with gold checker. I adored the lineage. ohmy.gif

I finally see some Silver Shimmers in the AP.... it was inbred with multiples of 20... -__- I'd like my first two Silver Shimmers to be clean...

So I decided to start a lineage project with Blue Nebulae and Falconiform Wyverns.

I have eight pairs ob Blue Neb/male Falc and three weeks in a row all eight pairs gave me nothing but Falconiforms. I managed to get ONE Neb offspring from a trade.

Excuse me, I know Nebulae ware athe runcommon and Falconiforms veeeery common, but this is getting ridiculous, I want this lineage project to start .____.

And what's up with this "Oh I'm a ER egg, so let's get sick"-thing my Creation egg is doing right now? mad.gif

And what's up with this "Oh I'm a ER egg, so let's get sick"-thing my Creation egg is doing right now?  mad.gif

Happens with all Avatars, GoNs and Prizes, when incubated. They don't like the heat so much.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So I decided to start a lineage project with Blue Nebulae and Falconiform Wyverns.

I have eight pairs ob Blue Neb/male Falc and three weeks in a row all eight pairs gave me nothing but Falconiforms. I managed to get ONE Neb offspring from a trade.

Excuse me, I know Nebulae ware athe runcommon and Falconiforms veeeery common, but this is getting ridiculous, I want this lineage project to start  .____.

As someone who had to breed a Shimmer from a Falconiform, I can sympathise! And, since I did actually manage it eventually, I offer the consolation that Falcos are beginning to be a bit less OMGCOMMON! than they were. rolleyes.gif Mebbe I should go mass-breed my Falcos again...

Re refusals: Ouch! sad.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Happens with all Avatars, GoNs and Prizes, when incubated. They don't like the heat so much.

Usually I manage to get them to hatch healthy even after incubating. This one seems to be quite whiny. tongue.gif

@ Amazon_warrior:

Ouch, I feel you.

No giving up hope, one day I'll get my Nebs rolleyes.gif

I decided to use bite on a CB egg that wasn't ready for abandoning yet, but of course it died. I feel like a murderer. *Sob*

I had gotten my chat client (Trillian) set up for DC iRC but then it started messing up and now I can't figure out how to fix it. T_T

eta: FINALLY got it working xd.png

Edited by miss1nformation

My current bad luck is...I went to grab two separate Gold eggs from the biomes in the space of one week and was too slow for both! sad.gif

Somebody else had grabbed them in a split second! dry.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

My current bad luck is...I went to grab two separate Gold eggs from the biomes in the space of one week and was too slow for both! sad.gif

Somebody else had grabbed them in a split second! dry.gif

I'm feeling with you on that one, saw a Gold fly by today and missed it. rolleyes.gif

Between Refusals and no interests or no eggs - BREEDING SUCKS!!

I hear you, just had a pairing I was really looking forward to breeding refuse - I've been testing a lot of new pairs recently and got quite a fair share of refusals. It's gotten to a point that I've started counting 'no interests' as a win. dry.gif

Edited by stagazer_7