Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My bad luck is that I always breed nice rares, but then no one will trade for them! Gah!

Been xeno-hunting to fulfill an IOU. I picked up two of the requested, and decided to look for a third with my last open eggslot. Accidentally misclicked on a Skywing. I was unusually impatient and decided to use the Bite BSA for the first time ever rather than simply waiting 5 hours.

So of course the egg died on my scroll. mad.gif

Edit: my eggs kept gaining views even after I fogged them for a bit. So I went and looked at Silvi's and they were in there, though I don't remember doing that. And the bred Almandine I've been trying to trade was entered in there, EATW, and AoND, even though I don't normally put trade eggs in hatcheries. It's not viewbombing, but I can only assume I did that last night when I was up for awhile after taking sleep meds - my judgement is amusingly impaired when I'm up and around after it kicks in. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

(Oops! BF was logged in!)

Successfully clicking my first CB Silver... Only to get the "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg" message.

ohmy.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

I went to breed two eggs for a new member of a lineage I participate it. First egg, great. Bred the second egg and it auto-abandoned to the AP. =(

working in a deadline and he dodged (maybe i should keep him alive and make a few more eggs for breeding and maybe a trade or two once hes dead)

I wanted to make a month where I bite an egg on each day of the month, currently I have had the worst luck ever! 3 vampires, 1 abandon and 8 dead! My page looks like an egg grave yard!

Missed 2 CB Silvers yesterday..

Also really wanting a 2nd gen. From Alt Caligenes and the trades are gone when I wake up. Stupid time zones tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Missed a pyro, an astrapi, and the 2nd gen purebred black egg I got from the AP didn't alt... of course. dry.gif

I was in and out of town during Halloween weekend, and while I did pick up a few new Halloween eggs, I didn't get the chance to fill up or trade for more sad.gif Not as bad as my first year, when I managed to get only TWO cb marrows, but still.

Just missed another CB Silver in the Desert during the 1:35 drop, only the second CB silver I've ever seen in the year I've been collecting and I've missed both ><

Just missed another CB Silver in the Desert during the 1:35 drop, only the second CB silver I've ever seen in the year I've been collecting and I've missed both ><

Now I feel even worse. rolleyes.gif I told my friend a couple weeks ago that I really wanted a CB Silver (we were just having a random discussion, and he's even newer to DC than I am). And what does he get from the cave the very next day? A Silver (it wasn't even a 5 minute drop). You can probably guess how jealous I felt. He said he'd try to get me one if he could, but I decided to also try and take matters into my own hands.

I tried to get a CB Gold/Silver of my own by constantly hanging out the Cave (for around 15-30 minutes straight each session) and grabbing other rares (specifically 2 Xenowyrms [Pyro and Chrono], one of which was eventually replaced by a Yellow Dino, a Cheese, and an Ice) to trade on Eggs Around the World's Dragonmarket.

Eventually, when the Ice dragon hatched, that somehow used up my Magi's Teleport. The Chrono and Cheese were also about to grow up, so I just gave up at that point and ended up getting a Chicken out of it. So, that's good I guess.

I still browse the cave to this day, looking for a precious metallic egg to cast its beautiful glow upon my scroll.

Eventually, when the Ice dragon hatched, that somehow used up my Magi's Teleport.

Indeed, that's what happens when you let something hatch or grow up while in teleport: the Magi will be exhausted by that just as if the trade/transfer had been completed.

Cancelling your trade, on the other hand, will keep your Magi rested and ready for another attempt.

Stalking the Biomes for countless hours in October upon my return after a three year hiatus and though cooled down a bit on those hours this month, I still have yet to even see an Almandine Pyralspite or a Green Two-Headed Lindworm.

I finally saw my first copper, though... And of course I am too dang slow. -__- Evil trouble with my hands.

Stalking the Biomes for countless hours in October upon my return after a three year hiatus and though cooled down a bit on those hours this month, I still have yet to even see an Almandine Pyralspite or a Green Two-Headed Lindworm.

I finally saw my first copper, though... And of course I am too dang slow. -__- Evil trouble with my hands.

I just saw one (Almandine) and missed it xP Also missed a Xeno earlier.