Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've missed about fifteen metals in the AP in the last half hour or so. Nice metals too. They continue to be in the AP for a few refreshes after I click and I'm really starting to get annoyed dry.gif I hope my computer isn't acting up.

missed one 4G gold checker from heartseeker, one 3G gold checker from frill, at least two caligene hatchlings, one or two copper... in AP unsure.gif

well i has this idea for a lineage where you take a 2nd gen prize fail, and put it to use using lunars as a substitute in a stairstep

but i have bred my two prize fails four times each and they only ever make lunars or no interest

I JUST WANT TO CONTINUE A LINEAGE DX

its not even a valuable one

and one of them is a blocker so this is just annoying for me

so tomorrow they can breed again so lets hope they make the breed i want

Edited by blockEdragon

Can't catch CB xenos for the life of me. Xenos just hate me. I need more badly and just can't get 'em.

I've got Caligene hatchie offered on my Ice which I'd love to accept, only the owner is egg-locked for another 9 hours sad.gif

Edit: and now another egg-lock on my Astrapi >.<

Aaaaaand another on my Pyro.

Edited by Mirhana

You KEEP missing them? You mean, there's more? blink.gif

Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

But there were smile.gif Apparently that many people caught eggs on Halloween and abandoned them. I saw their eggs drop in the AP until the end of the Halloween wall, and then there was even at least one after the wall during the general ER wall (which I also missed xPPP ).

Yesterday I traded for a Xenowyrm (Mageia) and was overjoyed to have my first cb of one of these babies. . planned on breeding it's progeny with this beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QahUr

last night i had a family emergency and ended up spending 6 hours driving to BFE to pick up my sister. got home at 2 AM and crashed, had to wake up at 5 to get to work. just logged in to check on my eggies and my precious mageia is dead due to throwing it in too many fan sites.

edit to add, i am not new to this game, i've been playing since '09, i should know better. i just feel like the biggest idiot ever.

EDIT AGAIN

day just got better, i managed to snag one from the cave myself. I guess after a year of being inactive i've still got it biggrin.gif

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

my bad luck is that i am too slow and for rare eggs not to show up

every time i see the legendary trio someone takes it before T_T

Dragnilu, I never see Silvers, Golds or even Coppers in the the biomes. I feel your pain there.

My bad luck... I have a sucky memory and haven't been doing well health wise, which makes concentration even harder... so last night when I was influencing two eggs I got... I influenced wrong! -__- I needed a male on one of the eggs since I already have three females!

I've been off the laptop for an entire week since I got a job. ...So of course I forgot about DC and all my eggs and hatchies died.

Sorry to everybody who bred for me this Halloween! ._. I was honestly so tired after every day that I just wanted to spend it with mom and dad before bed.

PS. It's not an actual job, per se. Instead it's called labor market training and I don't even get full wages since the social insurance agency is paying me (I get one fourth of a full wage, working 6 hours a day five times a week... not to mention there's a 20% tax which means I get barely anything). Good thing is, I love the work and the boss is awesome.

Edited by Beldarius

I forgot that I had grabbed two hatchlings from the AP and only counted my eggs so of course my Silver/Xeno pair finally gave me the Silver I needed after months of trying only to have it autoabandoned. Well, it will be a nice AP find for someone! unsure.gif

I missed three leetle trees in the cave over the breeding week dammit! The first two had been back to back and missed. The third was when I was egglocked and I didn't know that although they don't take up an egg slot in your scroll when you have them, you still need a free slot to GET them. The ragefest and table flipping was STRONG with me that night when I got the "overburdened" message. >__<

And there's a weirdo thing that happened earlier tonight with this egg in the AP (or had been when I found it) that I clicked on the first time, took it to my scroll to see the lineage, and then dumped it again in the AP. Since I was searching for Embers tonight for my holiday lineages, I got excited every time I saw an ember egg. Curiously I kept clicking on an ember egg 5 times in a row and getting the "try as you might" message every time. Confused I checked the code "7SWnR" and the lineage by replacing the word "abandoned" in the URL with "lineage."

It was the same damn egg I had picked up then abandoned the first time! blink.gif I looked for it again and it KEPT POPPING UP in the AP. Despite my getting a message saying "try as you might" and all... O.e My subsequent clickings (3 more, damn I was curious about this little ghosty egg e.e) resulted in the SAME MESSAGE and inability to pick it up again and it STILL floated around the AP like right after I click it. ... WTF?! I clicked on another egg to test my clicker and turns out it was a RB egg I had picked up then abandoned earlier but yet I could catch that and put it on my scroll. Mystified I abandoned that RB egg, found the curious ghosty 7SWnR egg again, clicked on it and got the SAME "try as you might" message.... and went back to the AP and saw its code when I hovered my mouse over it. ...................e-e ..................................

Anyone wanna try to guess what's up with that?! I know it might be a glitch but that's the weirdest damn one I've ever seen in my life. e.O Ghosty egg that cannot be caught! ~(e^O~)

My love and I had exchanged weirded out/freaked out looks when that was happening and he was watching me trying to get it and finding out it was the same one I'd picked up and abandoned originally, and now it keeps evading me... e.e .... Freakiness..........

I just bite 5 eggs, they all were transformed into vampires...and they all were repulsed off my scroll by my dragons xd.png

Just a heads up 5 CB lineage vampire eggs will be showing up in a few days in the ap.

And there's a weirdo thing that happened earlier tonight with this egg in the AP (or had been when I found it) that I clicked on the first time, took it to my scroll to see the lineage, and then dumped it again in the AP. ... Curiously I kept clicking on an ember egg 5 times in a row and getting the "try as you might" message every time.

That's because you can't pick up an egg in the AP if you were the last one to hold it. You can only recover it if someone else has picked up and then discarded it again. Yours must have been floating around in the AP without being touched.

Edited by Gryphonic

I traded with someone for a female influenced Caligene hatchling IOU. The only hatchling left on their scroll is male. sad.gif

ETA: Somehow, they managed to get a female to me, though. Not as much bad luck as I thought.

Edited by olympe

My optical mouse has cursor spasms a lot. It's always extremely irritating, but so much more painful when I was trying to move over something like a silver just now. I moved my hand the correct distance and was clicking furiously, but the cursor had flown off to the opposite corner of the screen. mad.gif

Woke up to find someone tried to viewbomb my CB Metal and my Caligene hatchlings... LOL SYKE, I check if my eggs/hatchlings are in nurseries constantly. They still have more views that I'd have liked them to.

A win for a win I guess.

I missed two Silver Shimmers that I actually could have continued the lineages on. sad.gif

EDIT: This is the second time I've mentioned missing a dragon and had one gifted to me. Thank YOU both! I'll keep your names private since I don't know if you want me to say who you are, but you know who I'm talking about.

Edited by prismatika

This dragon gender female, when male would been much better.

(The sad part is for me, is I don't remember if I had time to influence or not. because if i did, this could have end better lol)

That's because you can't pick up an egg in the AP if you were the last one to hold it. You can only recover it if someone else has picked up and then discarded it again. Yours must have been floating around in the AP without being touched.

OH that's good to know thank you! xd.png I'd wondered lol, and it explained why it lingered even though I got those "try again" messages. The idea of a "ghost egg" is still funny though. xd.png

About half of the Caligenes that I've bred so far have refused their mates.... Is it just me or are they just super picky about their mates?

About half of the Caligenes that I've bred so far have refused their mates.... Is it just me or are they just super picky about their mates?

Just you. Mine bred ...

I seem to be unable to get rid of a 4th gen Silver Shimmer. Offered it on several trades already that asked specifically for 4th gen prize swaps and got denied each time. *drops it*

Hoped to get at least one yellow undine out of the two eggs I bred... both hatched as green. dry.gif