Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

*coughs* Uh, was the Silver in the Volcano? 'Cause then I got it. xd.png

#gloating#myfirstcbsilverthaticaughtmyself

Meh. Saw my first Spessartine, tried to grab it, missed.

Why yes, yes it was. tongue.gif

That's all right, I can catch silvers now and then, so my loss was a greater gain for you. Congrats!

What are the odds.

I had three stone eggs. All three gendered male.

I had three magi eggs, they are all female.

Naw, I don't need to influence ... cause what are the odds that all the eggs would gender the same ... apparently not that high.

Maybe I should just breed them together ...

Shimmers not breeding Shimmers. My one 2nd gen is up to 11 prizefails in a row, 14 altogether.

Someone put two low-time dragons I was trying to trade into hatcheries and made them grow up/hatch - costing me two teleports. I didn't have them and all of my high-time dragons in certain hatcheries, and an hour later they were mysteriously in a hatchery I had taken them out of before. dry.gif

UPDATE: They did it again - glad I checked. Someone needs a chill pill and fast.

Edited by Apollotrix

I saw my first copper today in the biomes ... alas, my click click was slower than someones elses click.

I went to see if there were any more pretty low-time checkers in the AP, only to find someone's filled it up with purple dorsals. huh.gifmad.gif

(Experimenters! Vampire-keepers! Come save us!)

Pretty much every single CB Red I don't influence myself ends up male. It's getting really strange... actually, most of my Reds seem to end up male whether CB or bred. It's making it hard for me to breed things, if I don't have any pinks open.

...also I should probably sleep, I keep messing up what I type.

Edited by silver_chan

Saw a gold dragon egg in caves, wasn't sure so i looked up the description and found it was. but it was much too late after researching it... On the brighter side. I found a Summer Leetle Tree just recently.

Edited by YamerosXIII

Pretty much every single CB Red I don't influence myself ends up male. It's getting really strange... actually, most of my Reds seem to end up male whether CB or bred. It's making it hard for me to breed things, if I don't have any pinks open.

...also I should probably sleep, I keep messing up what I type.

The opposite is happening with my green Gemshards. I have 1 male and 6 females, none of which were influenced.

The opposite is happening with my green Gemshards. I have 1 male and 6 females, none of which were influenced.

Clearly, it's a hint you should use them in a checker with males of some other breed. wink.gif

Clearly, it's a hint you should use them in a checker with males of some other breed. wink.gif

Possibly. XP Of maybe my scroll just likes females more. I did end up with a lit more female Reds, Splits, and Anagallises before I started influencing the egggs. XP

Today was the first time I've bred every one of my metallics and not gotten anything sad.gif

Went to go browse the wonderfully low-time eggs in the AP. But...

Guess whose mass-breed from the raffle finally hit the front wall....never had that experience before. huh.gif

Edit: since they're already so low, I'm going to laugh if someday I find out someone made an ND out of one of 'em.

Edited by Gryphonic

I caught this lovely Snow Angel last winter. I spent the past 6 months waiting to get successful Silver breedings to get this.

They refused. sad.gif

Tried to breed two CB golds to get an egg... none so far.

Just misclicked.. I wanted one of the desert orange, forgot I was in volcano >.< the orange is pretty was doing that all day though. That and I've been trying to trade my 2nd gen tinsel offsprings ( 3rd gen) for something pretty and no one even wants to tin swap with me lol

Then trying to trade for another 2nd gen thuwed for YEARS and nothings happened. I hate bad luck

Every 2nd gen prizekin I manage to get comes from a female prize line so all my prizekins are male and can't be bred together while I wait for prizes to go with them. >_>

In more than 5 (intermitent) years on DC

I have catched 0 CB silvers.

edit: let alone the fact of missing almost all events.

Edited by mesmerizer