Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Got my long waited 2gen prize, I should be very happy now!

EXCEPT, It is Pure-Blood! and I can't continue the line!

The egg is already low time, and I just can get a trade for it!

it will be a 100% lost line in my scroll =/

I really hope I get some offers before it can't be influenced!

And this situation makes me very anxious! 

LAcehiK.png

Just my luck. This pair has consistently given no egg, and when they finally do... it's how we discover that PB Spinel breedings can produce red again, and thus it does not help my lineage. XD

"You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons."
I KNOW. ;___; Not that I would mind to take in like a hundred RAs

Edit: Well now I actually found a caveborn I did not have, so that's nice.

Also keep finding incredibly messy lineages of breeds I don't need any freeze hatchie of or second gens with nicely named parents and ok code where I just don't want to continue this particular lineage. xD

Edited by Reykur

I've missed multiple 'messy walls' in the last few days, I keep seeing people posting about messies in the AP and I'm like WHERE but all I'm getting are even-gens and stairsteps. Also, I haven't seen a single Soulstone in the AP so far today, not a single one (granted, I haven't been able to hunt as much as normal, but come on!). 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've missed multiple 'messy walls' in the last few days, I keep seeing people posting about messies in the AP and I'm like WHERE but all I'm getting are even-gens and stairsteps. Also, I haven't seen a single Soulstone in the AP so far today, not a single one (granted, I haven't been able to hunt as much as normal, but come on!). 

right NOW the ap is a messy all!

4 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

right NOW the ap is a messy all!

Yeah, I just grabbed three! I guess complaining here helps, lol.

Missed a trade offer because I was sleeping & have been check the AP quite consistently the past few days and somehow keep missing all the heartstealings

Guess I'll just have to dedicate next year to hoarding them

Got an offer on a trade that was slightly not what I asked for. But I also put just "offer" along with my wants, so that's cool. I just HAD to accept it because it's 2G with an Aether parent, but now I'll be stuck with a lineage I can't continue on my own until 2021. I have no caveborn heartseeker. xD

Also I'll be scrolllocked AGAIN very soon I guess.

And keep finding cool SA lineages that are too random to properly continue. To keep or not to keep, such a pain to decide.

On a side note if this is what troubles me my life on here is quite happy. I found sooo many nice hatchies and eggs I can't take anymore.

On 2/17/2019 at 12:09 PM, Reykur said:

I just HAD to accept it because it's 2G with an Aether parent, but now I'll be stuck with a lineage I can't continue on my own until 2021. I have no caveborn heartseeker. xD

There's a thread where you can ask for holiday mates (aka non-holiday offspring from holiday dragons).

My bad luck: among ALL these Heartseeker eggs, there is NOT A SINGLE stair from Gold (3rd or 4th gen would be good). Only checkers or 2nd gens, among other random stuff.

stayed up waaay beyond my sleptime, missed both of Sif's Val '09 SA babies :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I keep being too slow to click on awesome eggs in the biome:(

For example, I just saw a CB Gold! Wold have been so awesome if I had gotten that one. But even though I click faster than I can blink, someone is faster than me.

Not really bad luck, but I am very annoyed of the current really long lasting AP wall of Blacktips...

C'mon people, what's the fun behind blocking everything for half a day now? 😕

I am a moron.  Valentine's put me so out of practice with having to influence things that when I managed to trade for this pretty as an egg with time left to influence, I forgot to do so, and of course it precogs as the wrong gender.  I had plans for a 5G with this baby.  *smack self*  Idiot :angry:.

Lost all my self-bred rosebuds from a Lacula, because I was locked with other valentine's (and didn't look to see if I had space, so that was the dumb thing), and waited for two solid no-sleep nights for them to go to the AP.  Had to go out for a few hours, and MISSED them when they finally dropped.  Now I have to wait until next year to make more.  

By the way, rosebuds look really pretty with laculas.  XD

Decided I needed more Vamps and successfully turned three eggs on the trot, only to have them all yeeted to the AP. Thanks, dragons.

Forgot to get mates for 80% of my 2018 Valentine's dragons, so now I have to get mates for those and my 2019 batch now. Ugh. Easily 100+ holidaykins.

Edited by The Dragoness
Wow I can't spell

Just finished breeding about 20 metallics (Golds, Silvers, and Prizes). I got one egg.

Am trying to do a lineage with celestials, which was kind of my first mistake. My second mistake was picking a fairly common breed to pair it with.

Now I need to wait another month to try again. Arggghfddfhj. 

Saw my first ever Aeon, and a CB at that, in one of the biomes after taking the egg that revealed it. Took too long identifying it due to unfamiliarity and now I want to kick myself.

6 hours ago, driveshaft0613 said:

My 4th gen gold shimmer has floral-crowns as a mate - it decided to refuse my two CBs. 🤦‍♀️

Dang! :o Did you use Fertility?

I bred 4 pairs of Prize with something else last night (Copper, Blusang, Mageia). Not a single shiny ...

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Dang! :o Did you use Fertility?

I bred 4 pairs of Prize with something else last night (Copper, Blusang, Mageia). Not a single shiny ...

I did use fertility on both pairs, they just don't like each other lol.

And I know how it is to breed prizes and get nothing, they can be very stubborn dragons!

I'm totally unable to catch a CB Purple Floret OR to trading for one egg or a male hatchie!  

and I'm at it for a whole week!

*frustrated*