Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Offered someone to breed an egg, they replied 2 hours later and requested that lineage. I bred that egg right away and send them the link. It's almost two hours now and they didn't picked up the egg yet :dry:

Can't for the life of me seem to find any Flowercrowne's (I know that they only came out last year, but I had more luck with Garlands at Christmas).

Just another 'fun' holiday on DC filled with plenty of frustrating AP hunts. -_-

Edited by TheWolfShapedBullet

I've picked up several 2nd Val X 2018 Xmas pairs, not realized it and thrown them back...:(

Forgot that the Vals are breedable starting 8th february, so I had no Reds available.

This is my first Valentine on dragoncave and I would have loved to breed a Rosebud x Gold.

But for the Vals to grow up in time I would have needed some BSA reds. Oh well, only twelve more months until I can breed it...

1 hour ago, nordana said:

But for the Vals to grow up in time I would have needed some BSA reds. Oh well, only twelve more months until I can breed it...

No need to be sad about that - whatever grows up this year cannot be bred this year yet. This is to make sure that there is only one holiday generation per year.

11 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I can't get a Floral-Crowned Dragon! ☹️

are they even in the biome?

Yes they are. I got the one I was in need of on the first day

Edited by Iside

13 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I can't get a Floral-Crowned Dragon! ☹️

are they even in the biome?

I can try to catch one for you! :)

1 hour ago, Iside said:

Yes they are. I got the one I was in need of on the first day

good to know! thanks, I will keep hunting!

I can try to catch one for you! :)

That is a very kind offer!

but, if you CAN get one, it means that you don't already have one! 
so if you do get one you should keep it, I still have 2 days to get one!
thanks for offer! ❤️

4 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

good to know! thanks, I will keep hunting!

That is a very kind offer!

but, if you CAN get one, it means that you don't already have one! 
so if you do get one you should keep it, I still have 2 days to get one!
thanks for offer! ❤️

I caught one just today, if i catch another one and if you dont already have one by then, Id be more than happy to make you a little gift. :)

I caught one just today, if i catch another one and if you dont already have one by then, Id be more than happy to make you a little gift. :)

You gave me luck! I just  caught one! ❤️

23 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

You gave me luck! I just  caught one! ❤️

Awesome! I'm happy for you ❤️

Awesome! I'm happy for you ❤️

And just now, the last one!

thank you and good luck!❤️

So, I wanted to breed a 2nd gen Sweetling for someone. And, since I was impatient, I decided to do it during break and on mobile. Needless to say, it was my first time breeding on mobile.

Anyway, I went to the breeding page, which took a very long time to load, and tried to avoid loading all my available dragons (3000+) on it by hitting the breeding link for the correct mate repeatedly. The page froze, I tried scrolling with no result - and all of a sudden, I have a batch of eggs from that very Sweetling, but with a different mate. :angry: I hate my mobile right now.

So many nice things in the AP! I need to stay out of it now, because I need to breed things I want to keep, but it is so hard. 

12 minutes ago, olympe said:

So, I wanted to breed a 2nd gen Sweetling for someone. And, since I was impatient, I decided to do it during break and on mobile. Needless to say, it was my first time breeding on mobile.

I feel your pain with the mobile! I have a spare Pink Sweetling, and I can do all CBs, if that'd help you out?

3 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

I feel your pain with the mobile! I have a spare Pink Sweetling, and I can do all CBs, if that'd help you out?

Thanks, but since it wasn't meant for me in the first place... However, if you want to help someone else out, I think @The Dragoness would appreciate some help. XD 

Oh, and to add to my streak of bad luck, I just bred a pair whose offspring I really wanted when I was egg-locked. I somehow managed to overlook my two sweetling eggs while checking.

Yay me!

6 minutes ago, olympe said:

Thanks, but since it wasn't meant for me in the first place... However, if you want to help someone else out, I think @The Dragoness would appreciate some help. XD 

Oh, and to add to my streak of bad luck, I just bred a pair whose offspring I really wanted when I was egg-locked. I somehow managed to overlook my two sweetling eggs while checking.

Yay me!

Aww man! no fun - is there any way you can get the offspring back at all?

OK, thanks for that! I will do *heads to messenger*

I could try to offer a bloodswap. Plus change. 

All of the 2Gs from alt Heartseekers went through the AP and I missed them. :( 

I know nothing of the AP works unless someone tells me about it. So AP crossed out. Now cave, still, spawning not many good CB codes on Valentine eggs that I can take :l But the regular biomes have so many 4-letter word codes, some of them might be nice gifts had it not been the egglocks and Valentine season. I wish the regular cave is more like that outside of Holiday seasons XD

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Actually scroll-locked - 24 growing Valentine things XD

I feel your pain here haha

I've been scroll locked for almost a day.

Locked, like everyone else, but knowing some juicy things are going to be in the AP within a couple hours so I want to drop something to hunt, but there's nothing I can spare... Urgg, to AP drop or not

Half the times when I want to name a dragon with a certain type of name, @Dirtytabs has already used the name.  :lol: