Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

bred my Aeon with a red Firegem, hoping to get a pretty red Firegem to start up a lineage... got an Aeon!! wow!!!

........ aaaaaand didn't realize I was egglocked, so it got auto abandoned. someone will get lucky, I guess..............

Edited by Amanthe

I haven't seen a Dino in the Jungle for days, and then the one I finally saw of course I was too slow. 

Oh how I wish there was a way to determine what colour a Gemshard will hatch as. I've been hammering trades for 2nd gen Gems from Starsingers for a lineage project and the results currently are:

1 x blue

4 x green

5 x red

Yeah no surprise it's the blue ones I need. Also my single blue has no-named parents which irks me. Why.

Having an egg up for trade that hatched before I got to see the offer on it, so the offerer probably thinks I just cancelled it on them.  :( 

3 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Having an egg up for trade that hatched before I got to see the offer on it, so the offerer probably thinks I just cancelled it on them.  :( 

Would your notifications page tell you who offered? Maybe they have a forum account?

Pair I needed to give me a holiday mate just gave me no egg. Seven days to wait + 5 days to adult, IF they give me an egg next time, puts me dangerously close to missing this holiday breeding cycle!

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Pair I needed to give me a holiday mate just gave me no egg. Seven days to wait + 5 days to adult, IF they give me an egg next time, puts me dangerously close to missing this holiday breeding cycle!

Mine are doing the same to me, particularly the Silvers and Golden Wyverns ...

I truly am starting to feel like nothing I do matters on this game, just because my luck is abysmal. I've been an active member since 2011 and yet I can't seem to get anything rarer than a 5g prize. 

In my 8 years on here, I've only managed to make a zombie twice. I've never won a raffle even though I enter every month. Every egg I've tried to neglect either hatches normal or dies. I can't remember the last time I've seen a CB Gold or Silver even though I check the biomes on a near-constant basis, and I sure wasn't able to grab them.

Platinum Trophy aside, it feels like I haven't progressed at all in this game since I got my first zombie in 2015. I'm sorry if this feels like whining, but I'm starting to get quite discouraged.

---

Case in point. Why yes, that was my only CB male Balloon, why do you ask?

20190131_093950.jpg

20190131_093937.jpg

Edited by FlyingDragona

2 hours ago, FlyingDragona said:

Case in point. Why yes, that was my only CB male Balloon, why do you ask?

Did you use Fertility? Just asking for my personal statistics :)

No, I ran out of Purple dragons :(

---

image.png.a617500a0bc849b7ab8b9bfe9aa91e47.png

Oh come on, I expect this out of Rare pairings, not a Common x Common one. At least they didn't reject, I guess.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I commented a while back about how my Red Striped and Green Spinel keep making more Green Spinel eggs instead of the Green Striped I want. Well, I just tried em again. And for the EIGHTH time, Green Spinel. Tossed it right to the AP. Is it even possible to get a Striped from these two or is my luck just horrible? T-T I could try a different pair but I'm intentionally trying for a 3G egg so I'd need to do some more breeding to set up another pair for that. aaaa

Tried breeding just about all of my low-gen metals today... not a single egg was produced. Not even with Fertility. 😑

I've been looking for a coastal pyralspite for days, and when one finally shows, I accidentally misclick and go into the forest. Where there is a gaia, that I also want. Naturally I miss both, and feel like a right idiot.

Haven't seen any Dinos in days (I knew my streak was too good to last!). Also seeing way fewer Zyus, now that I'm actually looking for them for someone.

edit: Just missed a CB Gold! Arrgh.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I missed a gold in the caves QAQ

I hardly ever see them so I forgot what their descriptions are.

At least I almost have enough to finally buy one off the market then I'll finally have a cb gold. 

But honestly why is my luck with metallics so bad 😭

You mean you see SILVERS in the cave?! :blink: Haven't seen any of those in ages!

In the past two hours I have missed two Papers. One I clicked to a different biome before realizing what I'd seen, the other I thought I'd clicked fast enough but apparently not.

My CB Shimmerscale is refusing to give me a prize baby, all the other Shimmers cooperate and produce good babies but they are not CB. I think I'll switch which mate I use next week and hope that'll help.

That annoying feeling when you have a hatchling you want to freeze, but you got to wait for it to gender and it's REALLY stubborn about growing its wings so I could FINALLY freeze it... :rolleyes:

Vampire attempt failed yet again, like 9 times out of 10 previous attempts have.

Edited by TacticianLyra

Tried to breed a last minute mate for him, wound up with one no interest and this:dry:

Totally saved by a generous person, thank you!! :D

Edited by prpldrgnfr