Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Within 20 minutes I grabbed 5 Black eggs from the AP.... All purebred even-gens. Not a messy among them. 

Trades taking forever to go through... I offered on one and then cancelled after they took ages, now the new one is taking ages too... Do people get notifications when a trade gets an offer?

Edit: Whew a successful trade 😛

Edited by Mangrit

At times like these I wish I hadn't missed a CB Gold egg... and a CB Silver too :(

And to spice it up, AoND is down. Wish I hadn't incubated that egg I got from AP >.<

Multiple stubborn pairs not giving an egg after multiple tries despite using fertility. I'm starting to suspect they'd have refused each other if I hadn't used it, sigh. All in lineage projects, of course, so I can't even swap out mates; I've either got to wait for them to cooperate, or I have to breed replacements for some of them.

Doesn't look like I'll get that stupid Silver from my Arsani checker before Valentine's ...

For the life of me I can't seem to breed two red gemshards. They're constantly hatching into greens or blues. I need two red females to complete my scroll goals and it's driving me nuts!

Locked yourself with CB 3-letter codes, cannot abandon any eggs because they're gifts from people and also a gift I'm holding, and I missed a 5-letter word code in cave.
Great. Just great, I really have no words to say to myself anymore.

Missed these in the biomes today, after not finding anything good for days:

-silver (forgot they had that egg description)

- dino (not fast enough)

-cheese (misclicked three times and then someone else took it)

-xeno thalassa (stared at it for a solid 2 seconds instead of clicking. Stupid me)

And also can't seem to ever find a cb gaia. Been looking for days. 

I need to kill two prizes for a deadline lineage but they've been dodging for days now :unsure:

Accepted an offer of an ungendered hatchling when I needed (and asked for) a specific gender. Precog shows it'll gender wrong :( Why do ppl even make offers like those...

4 hours ago, FlyingDragona said:

image.png.6f4057a33737bf820b040906b327f458.png

i just want a blue baikala, i've never even seen the egg of one

I do not believe it is possible to get a blue Baikala from a non-blue parent.

8 hours ago, Tears in Rain said:

Accepted an offer of an ungendered hatchling when I needed (and asked for) a specific gender. Precog shows it'll gender wrong :( Why do ppl even make offers like those...

I feel you; I don't even accept ungendered hatchling offers anymore because of this happening.

*shakes fist* I missed a chicken in the cave
One day I will have you!

So uh

I got an egg from the AP that was apparently sick or it didn't actually have a couple hours left because as soon as I got it, it died.

Thanks for wasting my egg slot, whoever dumped it.

31 minutes ago, FlyingDragona said:

So uh

I got an egg from the AP that was apparently sick or it didn't actually have a couple hours left because as soon as I got it, it died.

Thanks for wasting my egg slot, whoever dumped it.

It died from not having enough time, but at least it won't block an eggslot, since it wasn't actively killed.

I can't find what I need for my giftee's #1 wishing spot :(

Gah! So, I had two CB celestial hatchlings up for trade since they hatched, 1:1 looking for 2G gold wyverns from winter magi (egg). The first 24 hours, nothing happened. So I cancelled and redid the trades to bump them. Nothing happened for a few hours after that, and I went to bed, so I figured at most I would have one offer when I got on in the morning.

Nope! Three offers. ...all on the same hatchling, too. x_x I feel bad for declining the other two offers, but I guess that's what I get for leaving trades running while I'm not around. Sigh.

(If you were one of the people who offered whose offer I did not pick: Sorry! x_x)

I'm so upset. I offered on a trade listing a Thalassa Xeno (my favorite dragon) with a code I loved. They were asking for any hatchling. I offered a Nocturne hatchling that was due to grow up this evening (it was already gendered).

No response for hours. The Nocturne's time got dangerously low. I got nervous, thinking the Nocturne would grow up before the trader saw it, so I swapped it out for a Copper hatchling.

They JUST NOW accepted a different offer. And now all I can think of is what if I left the Nocturne alone? I could've had the perfect dragon. ;_;

Also, is it me, or have Vampire conversion rates dropped? The past month I've only had 2 successful converts out of a dozen or so...

Edited by FlyingDragona

GIMME EGG OwO

*waits entire week*
GIMME EGG OwO

"You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced" OTL

Though on the plus side it wasn't a refusal (always gonna take that as a plus)
But man my dragons are not feeling it 

I dunno whether to be annoyed or happy. I tried breeding my only Crimson Flare with a Nilia to try and get a Dusk, and it breeds another Crimson Flare. I go to dump it... it has a funny code. I feel a bit obligated to keep it even though it's not what I wanted.

Someone not picking up a raffle prize that was locking me. Something grew up so I'm no longer locked, but ugh. It's been well over 24 hours.