Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've been really excited about the idea of starting my first-ever lineage project.... So excited I forgot to make sure the CB pairings I needed were compatible. Apparently one of the pairings have already completely rejected each other in the past. Guess I'll be collecting more CB Baikalas!

Offered on a trade, waited for hours, no decline or accept. Someone else offered the exact same lineage I tried to get, also asking for the same type of thing, so I canceled and offered my dragon on the other trade instead. Got declined after a short time, was grateful for the fast reaction and went to find the other trade to offer again before going to sleep.

It's gone. WORST TIMING EVER.  XD 

(And of course I can't make a trade of my own now because then I'd be the person who makes others wait for hours.)

Someone offered something that I really want on a low-time trade!

But they also included a CB Winter Magi so I'm blocked from accepting the trade... AND they "can't receive messages" when I tried to PM them.  D:< 

(whitewolf01, if you're reading this by some chance, please re-offer without the CB Holiday!)

I'm not one to ever complain about AP walls, but I've been stalking the AP all freaking day and nothing but Blacktips and the occasional Celestial. And I just happened to get impatient enough to actually click a Blacktip, and it's a beautiful messy. Like, whyyyyyy? I don't need anymore Blacktips! But it's so pretty! 

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Massbreeds can be fun, but EIGHT HOURS of Blacktips is unpleasant.

Yep, times like this I wish we had unlimited kills or freezes...makes me angry when people do this-sure its their right to breed/play the game their way, but its not their right to make it so no one else can play their game also...

I just wish vampires would fail less often. I would sink my army into them if I didn't need my egg slots. I don't care about the AP that much though, since most of the time I don't find anything I need there anyway.

Actually trying to turn one of the Blacktip tips into a vampire.

It didn't work. :( 

Darn you, vampire! I want to have one of them as a vampire. *shakes fist*

11 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Offered on a trade, waited for hours, no decline or accept. Someone else offered the exact same lineage I tried to get, also asking for the same type of thing, so I canceled and offered my dragon on the other trade instead. Got declined after a short time, was grateful for the fast reaction and went to find the other trade to offer again before going to sleep.

It's gone. WORST TIMING EVER.  XD

Found another trade offering what I'm looking for, decided to offer a Holly I originally wanted to keep. Precogged it first to be sure influence worked. Took measures to make sure the other person could know that. Went back to the trade to offer. And it's gone.

I guess I used up all my luck for today with that Zombie I made... I didn't even win the raffle! :P

Lumina breeding is always an adventure, I got a dark one again when I hoped for a light one. Oop. I guess that kind of lineage looks kind of cool too, in its own way. :D

I've accepted a couple of offers with ungendered hollies or mistletoes, which pretty well all misgendered. I just wish they had let me know, but in the end I was the one who took that risk. Still annoying however.

Edited by bonvoyage

I accidentally abandoned my one CB Aeon, instead of hiding it, because I was stupid and wasn't paying attention 😭

Missed a perfect 5-letter word code in cave yesterday

Because I overburdened...

Note to self: no longer taking and gifting four-letter word codes unless I have lots of space and I know who'd like them.

Second note: don't hunt while locked >.< stupid me

Did not get the trade I was hoping for.  Hate those one word requests of 'Offers'.  Just gimme some sort of idea of what you do want, will ya please?  I hate, hate, hate, playing that guessing game with trades.  I hate breeding things that I then have to figure out what to with them because my best guess at what someone wants when they only write 'Offers' is not what they're interested in at all.

I have tried four times to make a new vampire and three of the times killed the poor egg.

And the fourth time my dragons took the egg away from me. :(

I don't remember making Vampires being such a pain.

14 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I have tried four times to make a new vampire and three of the times killed the poor egg.

And the fourth time my dragons took the egg away from me. :(

I don't remember making Vampires being such a pain.

I got 2 out of 2 dead eggs yesterday as well. Not gonna try for more but I agree with you - they are a pain lately!

Found a bunch of amazing lineages in the AP made with holidays and gemshards/nebulas. They all gendered correctly, but they all colored wrong.

14 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Just wanted to breed an egg for someone in SROGG (GoN x Heartseeker):

Gave Cryptically a fertility boost with Datelag.

Bred Cryptically with Choco Shake.

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Well RIP

Heartseekers are Neutral type, so they won't produce any Avatar offspring. The only way is Valentine event >.<

17 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Just wanted to breed an egg for someone in SROGG (GoN x Heartseeker):

Gave Cryptically a fertility boost with Datelag.

Bred Cryptically with Choco Shake.

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Heartseekers are of neutral element and thus cannot produce any Avatars, and since they cannot reproduce themselves right now, GoNs will always refuse them.

edit: yay ninja'd by forum lag XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Been trying to get a shimmer from these two for 35 weeks now. No luck.

To whoever requested a Seragamma mate, I'm trying!

Is this uncommon? I might end up having to fulfill the other request before returning to this one.

Edited by MadameZ

11 hours ago, MadameZ said:

Been trying to get a shimmer from these two for 35 weeks now. No luck.

Oh wow, that's just sad. I wish you the best of luck that they will produce one soon.