Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

According to the breed sort, this is going to be blue-winged. I didn't even think to check when I picked it up, just assumed it'd be rosy.

(If that's so, I hope you don't mind if I freeze it, @purplehaze )

Well, I'm pretty sure I bred all my Solstices during evening hours, but if it has blue wings I certainly don't mind if you freeze it. 

A friend was going to gift me hatchlings in exchange for an egg. I set up the trade but my egg hatched, canceling the trade. We might not get another magi until after the hatchlings grow :(

31 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Dang, that hurts. Did you use Fertility?

Stupid as I am, I didn't.

Well, I have a whole year to get a substitute female Gold. Nothing lost. 🙄

Combing through the AP for second gens to try and find a way to continue some third gens I picked up after breeding was over. Probably won't find any though.

This thread is magical!  Reporting back to say that about 40 minutes after posting, I caught my first CB Holly.  Snagged a second one a day or so later.  (Last one got named "Late To Bloom" because yeah, I'm slow to 'grow into' Holly ownership!)

I was so busy with work and whatnot that I forgot to try and grab the new holiday releases orz

At least I nabbed some CBs from previous years

Edit: Don't know if it's coincidence but I just found one in the ap omg??!

Edited by Kurokosworth

2 hours ago, Kurokosworth said:

Some people grab and drop for 3 days solid for the late-comers, before they keep a pair for themselves. I myself only managed to drop two.

So you may be able to find a second one, too, while the holiday wall lasts.

4 hours ago, Kurokosworth said:

I was so busy with work and whatnot that I forgot to try and grab the new holiday releases orz

At least I nabbed some CBs from previous years

Keep hunting, I'm seeing loads coming through

Well mental note made, do NOT stay up all night AP hunting. Yesterday I found an amazing holly egg, only about eight or so generations but every dragon slot was filled, It was a clean Thuwed breeding on several lines, really wonderful and I was over the moon to find such a fantastic egg. Got off the PC at about 2am, went back on the phone at about five as couldn't sleep, aimed at another holly in the AP, phone glitches the way the page does when it's grabbed an egg, quick click on what I thought was the new egg, 'oh that's a bit messy, I'll abandon' yeah, about three seconds later I realised what I'd done. Bye bye amazing eggie, I hope whoever grabbed you thought as much of you as I did.

Edited by Okarnill

Missed both hollies from the Witchlight alt. And I really wanted one too *sigh* oh well just lost my one in a thousandth chance of owning one

Edited by Dalek Raptor

For some reason my hand is spazzing in the AP today, I've missed nearly every single Aegis I've seen! I try to click too fast and end up clicking right beside the egg instead. All flipping day. 

On 12/26/2018 at 7:20 PM, Dragon_Arbock said:

According to the breed sort, this is going to be blue-winged. I didn't even think to check when I picked it up, just assumed it'd be rosy.

(If that's so, I hope you don't mind if I freeze it, @purplehaze )

Sorry to see it did go blue. My bad.

And the 2nd gen that I picked up from the AP went blue-winged, too. :( 

Ughhhhh! Such bad luck with the trading hub. I'm egg locked, so can't accept eggs atm, but I REALLY want to accept a certain trade and don't know how to tell them not to take it down! AND another egg I have up someone is offering a few CB Christmas hatchies. I'd love to take them, but I'm at my limit! I am so confused! 

I wonder if it's okay to put "only lineaged hatchies if offering xmas"...that way people would stop offering all these CB christmas babies. I wish that limit didn't exist. I love those new Xmas dragons. So pretty. 

Annnnd I missed a green copper in the Jungle. Sigh.

Grabbed a pretty 2G Snow from Gold Floret  from the AP at the beginning of the event, now I checked it again and noticed that the Snow parent has been killed... Amazing. 

No messy Solstices or Mistletoes in the AP for hours now. Keep clicking, keep getting even-gens. 

Looks like I missed every single Thuwed egg in the AP ... :(

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Looks like I missed every single Thuwed egg in the AP ... :(

Same. :( I was keeping an eye on the timing all day and spent over two and a half hours obsessively refreshing. It's almost 8am and I haven't slept yet. Nada. I feel your disappointment! 

Edited by StormWizard212

Completely scroll-locked while the AP is super-low timed and tons of good eggs are passing by. I managed to grab *three* awesome messies, but now I'm totally locked. And for some reason I keep refreshing the AP and staring longingly at the eggs, lol.

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Completely scroll-locked while the AP is super-low timed and tons of good eggs are passing by. I managed to grab *three* awesome messies, but now I'm totally locked. And for some reason I keep refreshing the AP and staring longingly at the eggs, lol.

I completely understand this! I was torturing myself with the hatchling wall earlier, willing a 4d 1h hatchling on my scroll to mature, thinking about how if I could just... be the kind of person that could turn off my sense of commitment I could be abandoning something I was holding onto for someone as a gift, click on more winter magi, just in case one of the winter magi hatchlings magically turned out to be that 4G gold checker I needed (fat chance!)... XD;

Thankfully 4d 1h hatchling grew up before the wall vanished, so I did get to search a bit (no finds, obviously), but the time before then was pure torture, and yet I continued to refresh anyway.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Some mixture of addiction and self-flagellation. I feel with you.

Edited by pinkgothic

Realizing belatedly that there aren't going to be any cbs in the ap till they're from Dec 28 or later, aka until they're past 4 days left. Also not finding any messy celestials to tide myself over with till this bred wall breaks.

Actually, there were plenty of CBs from the 25th in between the bred ones, including Starsinger eggs.

I was hoping to find a 4th 2nd gen Garland from Floralcrowned, but it doesn't seem like anyone bred more of those near the end of the breeding week XD

I spent all morning building my Snow Wars fort, I'm really bad at building games so it takes me forever to make something that looks nice. I did get it done though, and I was quite proud of the end result! It looked very much like a place I'd want to live in, heavily forested and with a beautiful pond.

I had a shower and decided I should take a screenshot of it and post in the Snow Wars thread only to see that the majority (95% at least) of my work is gone. Apparently the game didn't save anything that was done except the very beginning of my work. I destroyed what little was remaining (some timber walls)... really sucks. I'm not going to rebuild. :/

Missed BOTH a CB Silver and a CB Aeon just now. I swear I clicked the Silver the second it spawned, and I still managed to somehow miss it. -_-