Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

3 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Being amazing at finding just absolute messies in the AP rn, and rarely anything else XD Im willing to bet someone hunting for messies has the opposite problem.

Welp, my current bad luck is seeing that the AP had tons of messies when I wasn't online! lol Should've woken up earlier.

The ridiculous part is that *yesterday* I found (and dropped back) plenty of those Garlands - now there are none.

I also can't find the lineages I want, neither in the AP nor in the trades ... *sighs*

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I also can't find the lineages I want, neither in the AP nor in the trades ... *sighs*

You and me both! A million messies, another million stairsteps, and when I do find a checker, it's never the non-holiday mate that I want. Or even the holiday mate that I want.

It seems stairsteps are really abundant this year, I'm tossing back tons! My bad luck is I keep picking up the exact same eggs I already tossed back, lol. I just can't remember the bajillion codes I've gone through, so I keep picking up the same ones.

I wish there was a way to contact people on trades. I actually got an offer on a hatching I put up that's something I want, but I'm egglocked until around midnight tonight. I hope the other person will wait that long.

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I wish there was a way to contact people on trades. I actually got an offer on a hatching I put up that's something I want, but I'm egglocked until around midnight tonight. I hope the other person will wait that long.

I wish that too, & also that there was a little box like the 'Wants' box on trades when you're the one putting in an offer.  One with just enough room to put a little tag next to your offer like ''Willing to wait for XX hours before cancelling'  or 'Will be un-egg-locked in XX hours' or something.  Be useful when the trader isn't to be found on the forums.

Edited by Sunrunner

Despite naming everything to avoid inbreeding, my project is inbred and now I have to pull out the threads and patch it back up. At least I've already got a replacement adult around.

I bred a solstice I need for a lineage, which is a perfect mate to another solstice I have. Unfortunately, while I thought I got the timing right, it became rosy-winged instead of blue-winged, ruining the lineage. Therefore, I had to abandon it, which upsets me a bit. I hate solstices so much!

39 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

When you miss all 3 2G Spriter's Alt eggs you were stalking for hours

sad.thumb.PNG.0f786d48a5b2f1cd6be404d8f4305028.PNG

Been there so so many times! I wonder sometimes about investing in a gaming computer, already have very fast internet...

Prizekin died 4 hours of sickness after breeding. ah

Edited by Kiramu

No 3rd gen Striped checkers in the AP :( Or rather, none of the ones I want. All I find is Yulebuck/Striped, but neither Holly nor Winter Magi nor Mistletoe ...

Le sigh.  Not getting any offers on the Yulebuck trade I have up, got swaps on everything else, just a little cranky at wasting an eggslot when I'm gonna have to punt the egg.

Hunted for several hours, saw tens of CB Garlands, none of them were a Z. Of course that one Garland I missed a few days ago had to be a Z code :(

Well, I didn't get every Z too during Halloween, some things are meant to be (seriously, not even good codes this winter. Why, cave...)

Wow. Less than 40 minutes to have a trade offer retracted by the other trader.

Impatience, thy name is Santa.

I completely forgot that I needed a 2G rosy Solstice x Blue Gemshard. Someone offered to breed me one and I didn't respond for 2 hours (I was at work), so they removed me from the conversation. I can't send them a new message because their account is "not receiving messages." I have less than 40 minutes to figure out how to get my dream pairing now :(

Clicking on Snow Angel checkers that have the mates I need, but the wrong wing colors.

In the Snow Wars event, I accidentally added two walls to my base but no weapons. I sold both walls just so I could shoot at somebody's fort with a cannon. :(

Was trying to get a last minute egg from CB Enraged Aegis x Candelabra only to forget I had full space and the eggs all got abandoned TTnTT maybe next year.

Are you kidding me? 😩 A few hours ago his father was an enraged Aegis.

1648141690_Capturadepantalla2018-12-26alas20_10_50.png.c8b7788e24d9c53c6a4ae00d7776adf4.png 

I know it's just a 2nd gen so no big deal, but it took a slot for 5 days and an Incubate 😣 Why would you breed your dragon just to kill it a few days later? 😡

Wood doesn’t seem to want to accumulate in the snow wars game, and better yet I keep accidentally deleting the wrong item cuz it’s so hard to tell what has actually been clicked. I deleted the bloody roof 5 times on accident, now can’t get one :( on each occasion I clicked something close by but not actually on the roof, really annoying as it didn’t look like the roof was selected.

According to the breed sort, this is going to be blue-winged. I didn't even think to check when I picked it up, just assumed it'd be rosy.

(If that's so, I hope you don't mind if I freeze it, @purplehaze )