Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Seems a certain user has most-likely ignored me. Annoying, because last year they PM'd me about something they wanted me to breed this year for Valentines, and now I can't get them to answer me.

(and I know it's an ignore because I and someone else pinged them in a  thread and they only answered the other person).

My shimmer is stingy.  She won't give me another shimmer.  Some weeks, she doesn't even give me a guardian from her mate.  I just want to gift the egg.  Kind of hard to gift what you can't breed.  Grrrr.  

And still no luck trying to catch just one more CB gold.  I'll even use up 7 of my 8 slots grabbing eggs to see if one is underneath.  I haven't seen one in a long time.  Kind of one of those things that if I even saw them, I'd feel like I had a chance.  It's frustrating but at least I have a breeding project I can work on when it gets really annoying.

Was trying desperately to breed something from someone's wishlist to offer on a trade I really really wanted, and my Prizes chose today of all days to be difficult. They are usually fairly cooperative, so that was frustrating.

Good luck: got a thalassa in my last egg slot

Bad luck: there was also a forest copper on the same drop

What the heck luck: there was a silver behind the copper which I misclicked/overburdened on when I accidentally refreshed over the copper

Just missed a Silver in the forest because I clicked one millimeter away from it D: 

I was biome hopping and missed a silver at 12:55. I saw it and zoomed right on past before I realized what happened.

I was outbidded for a CB gold dragon with lute in its code :'(

I went to sleep and therefore missed a good code that I really wanted because the BBWs kept bringing the AP times down and.the egg was four hours behind

Between the two of us my BF and I bred 11 pairs of Spinel X Diamondwing hoping to get a green Spinel for a trade.

Results:

1: No egg

2: Refusals

8: Diamondwings (you'll be seeing them in the AP in about 1 1/2 days?) :P

Edited by littleironhorse

21 hours ago, littleironhorse said:

Between the two of us my BF and I bred 11 pairs of Spinel X Diamondwing hoping to get a green Spinel for a trade.

Results:

1: No egg

2: Refusals

8: Diamondwings (you'll be seeing them in the AP in about 1 1/2 days?) :P

I have the opposite problem with Spinels x Terraes! I've been breeding 4 pairs every week and I have not gotten a single Terrae egg, only green Spinels... 

I'm trying to fulfill a IOU of hatchlings, but the person isn't picking them up! Two of them have already grown up on my scroll. I don't know what to do about the rest. 

Just realized that two of my CB dragons sorta misgendered... XD 

Tamsa- male

Luuo0(caps messed up)- female

Tamsa reminds me of a girl name, and luuoo is a boys name... XD At least I can still breed them together! 

6 hours ago, Toyo said:

I'm trying to fulfill a IOU of hatchlings, but the person isn't picking them up! Two of them have already grown up on my scroll. I don't know what to do about the rest. 

I'm having the same problem! My person hasn't been online since Thursday and I'm a little concerned about her. Planning to Stun all the hatchlings first thing in the morning to give her an extra couple of days if she doesn't log on tonight.

Always locked, but this time its with hatchies instead of eggs. That's what I get for AP hunting Reds yesterday!

Trades! I’ve made several offers on trades this week. All of them held my eggs and hatchies in limbo for 24-48 hours, and not a single offer was accepted. Why put up a trade and immediately log off for two days? *grumbles*

Uggghhh I went to click on a biome link to refresh the page but wasn't really paying attention and accidentally clicked an egg instead. Got the egg. Now I'm locked for 5 hours.

I missed a CB Green Copper in the Jungle. :( I only have one CB Green Copper...and only need 4 total for my scroll goals! Why must they be even harder to get than Red/Brown Coppers? ;_;

I've got to stop breeding things late at night. There's not enough activity on fansites between 2 and 4 to get anything hatched.

Recently my room mate and I were looking at the volcano at the same time. I just pulled a CB Magma and a CB Blue Fire Gem, the next egg that showed up was a chicken and she snatched it right out from under me. I'm so betrayed, but she is still salty about the CB Cheese dragon I recently got... So I guess we are even.

Hunting the biomes for a specific breed as a surprise gift for someone, and finding pretty much everything *except* that breed. Also, despite me constantly hearing how CBs are so much more wanted then breds, no one seems interested in any of the CBs I pick up and try to trade (some I can't even give away!).

@Marie19R I think a lot of the time people prefer CB hatchlings, because takes up less space. If I'm really having bad luck I'll trade for a CB, but I usually try to catch myself.

Actually, last time I was having indecent luck hunting, I found 2 CB Neotropicals in the AP, so that's nice, people grab and toss for others later.

Speaking of, cave lag. Cave lag has started affecting the 5 minute drops too. This is madness. *wonders how to appease the lagmonster*

Well sacrifices, of course! We must all sacrifice something to the lagmonster! (Yes, I've been noticing more lag too, super annoying!)