Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Too low on Male Pinks, so I'm running around trying to get as many CB Desipis hatchies I can... with my luck they will all be female.

4 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I didn't get ONE CB Marrow. That's the last one I'm missing. :(

The AP should have a couple of CB Halloweens bouncing around. :) Yesterday, I picked up a pair of CB Shadow Walkers to abandon into the AP so i'm sure someone else would have been nice enough to put at least 1 Marrow in there!

4 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I didn't get ONE CB Marrow. That's the last one I'm missing. :(

There are still some in the Halloween Biome right now. You've got a few more hours before they all go!

My Spriter's-Alt lineaged Desipis eggie is sick, and I don't know how long it was sick before I was able to fog it because I was asleep. It's my fault, I thought that it would be okay overnight because it was at 4 days 11 hours and only in two hatcheries, but I should've known better. I'm almost positive it'll be fine, it's views aren't *that* high, but it's still frustrating.

aside to the lag like at least tripling the time spent, I got only 1 adult zombie today, my first turn of todays was at the 13th(!) try and all but 1 of the rare zombie fodders dodged.

Also I had no Baikala tries - haven't even seen one in the Coast this month.

Other than that I'm fine.

Even though I've been blessed with zombies recently I haven't managed to get a single Kyanite zombie out of my goal of three, which is Not Great due to how hard they are to catch for me D: I see many days of glumly refreshing Desert for me.

Aww I wanted a Kyanite zombie too but I'm out of luck as well I guess ^^ It was the first year I've tried for zombies at all though and got 4 out of 16 tries, not sure if it's bad luck or good luck :P (+1 normal revive; 1 hatchie and 3 adults outta 6 hatchies and 10 adults)

Ugggghhhhh my current bad luck is that I just checked the "unnamed" drop-down filter on my scroll and I have 461 unnamed dragons. 461! I keep putting it off because the number is overwhelming, but the more I put if off the more the number grows, and ack!

I still need a female cb marrow but I’m egg-locked and my lowest cooldown egg hatches an hour after Halloween ends.

Also I was an idiot because I was supposed to only need a female marrow but I thought I need a male (even influenced the egg) and didn’t realize until after it grew up that I mixed up the female and male sprites. I have pairs of each of the Halloween eggs except a marrow now which was (besides the graves dragon) the Halloween dragon I wanted most. I picked my first marrow up the day they were released but was unable to pick up a second to egg so my lone marrow’s just been taunting me on my scroll for the past years. OTL

Such a fail

Welp at least he has a buddy now.

edit: oh nope

the egg actually hactches at midnight lol

my luck is...

Edited by xxlonewolfxx

Had some misfortunes with codes, today. My browsers capitalisation of 'i' likes to make lowercase 'l' appear exactly the same in previewing codes so it's always a gamble when I try to pick up codes including them. So, as a result, I got a more disappointing code that what I was hoping.

zngpTMI.png !!

KxfleGd.png:(

Edited by lovecats99

Pretty sure you can change any browser's text display options in the settings.

As for bad luck: only managed one pair of CB Pumpkins. We'll see if anyone wants to trade them for 3G prizes in the coming days.

44 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Had some misfortunes with codes, today. My browsers capitalisation of 'i' likes to make lowercase 'l' appear exactly the same in previewing codes so it's always a gamble when I try to pick up codes including them. So, as a result, I got a more disappointing code that what I was hoping.

zngpTMI.png !!

KxfleGd.png:(

Argh!  I got so cross about that happening, I hacked my registry a bit so the characters displayed properly....

In more cheerful news, complaining here apparently worked 'cos I just found a '17 Halloween with a perfect word code!  ^_^

missed out on the code regil caps messed literally only one of the caps is messed its such a good name code. wish i got it but it went to someone else (if you're reading this i would love to trade for the egg!)

2 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

Making myself crazy trying to figure out how to post the image of my Halloween trick or treat dragon. Nothing I've read has helped and it doesnt appear anyone feels like explaining. :dry:

Wouldn't putting your name at the end of your event link work?

So mine: https://dragcave.net/halloween17/lovecats99

Yours': https://dragcave.net/halloween17/AngelsPunishment

5 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

Making myself crazy trying to figure out how to post the image of my Halloween trick or treat dragon. Nothing I've read has helped and it doesnt appear anyone feels like explaining. :dry:

ETA:

No i’m talking about an actual picture as opposed to just a link. I would like to know exactly how to put up a picture of my Hallow trick or treat dragon i dressed up not just a link to the page, not sure many would bother clicking the link to see it.

To get the picture in the first place: If your computer is Windows 7 or above, use the Snip tool. Otherwise, take a screenshot and crop it in Paint or whatever your system's basic picture editing program is.

To post said picture to the forums: on desktop, my experience has been that I can copy and then paste in any image directly into the response box, but you can also browse your computer for a specific image by clicking "Click to choose files".

Edited by LibbyLishly

I tried to kill at least 10 of my dragons and they all doged! I killed one and well, it stayed dead. My BF on the other hind tried 5 times, killed 4 and got his first Zombie. He hasnt even gotten his first trophy yet XD

8 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

ETA:

No i’m talking about an actual picture as opposed to just a link. I would like to know exactly how to put up a picture of my Hallow trick or treat dragon i dressed up not just a link to the page, not sure many would bother clicking the link to see it.

I used the 1960s background to take a screenshot of your draggo with a white background (isn't transparent, tho.) Would this be better?

oKY920D.png

Edited by lovecats99

@AngelsSin

A screenshot widget with advanced editing capabilities might also be a good idea. I use Nimbus for Firefox, for example. If I'm not satisfied with the crop there, I take it to Photoshop. I generally use Postimage for all my hosting needs.

Edited by Miral

I'm desperately trying to find a gender swap for my Female Caligene from the cave. With only 5 hours left until it becomes an adult, I doubt that I'll be able to find someone who wants to swap in time :(

The kindness of DC users has proven me wrong once more!

Edited by 888888