Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just missed a CB Gold.

First one I saw in 4-5 years.

Guees it would have been too much luck to get it after I already caught a CB Silver earlier today. :rolleyes:

So, just picture this. I go to the Desert for, like, the first time ever. The eggs I see are Sunstone, Copper and Cheese. I'm lucky, you say? Well, how about a no! I was a newbie I was and picked a Sunstone that was already taken... and then all of the eggs were gone. 

Grrrr! 

I just missed an egg in Alpine with, like, a perfect meme code.  

Hopefully whoever caught it will take good care of it! :') 

Edited by lolahighwind

@CellyBean Firegems are certain colors during certain hours, so you need to pick them up during the red hours. This is the timetable:

12am cave time-blue
1-red
2-green
3-blue
4-red
5-green
6-blue
7-red
8-green
9-blue
10-red
11-green
12pm cave time-blue
1-red
2-green
3-blue
4-red
5-green
6-blue
7-red
8-green
9-blue
10-red
11-green

(that should be correct unless it's changed since one week after the release)

I have this surprisingly stubborn Sunrise egg that has over 4000 views but still isn't hatching even though it could hatch already.

8 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I have this surprisingly stubborn Sunrise egg that has over 4000 views but still isn't hatching even though it could hatch already.

Sunrise/Sunset eggs can't hatch right now. They can hatch in about two hours (6 pm cave time). It will hatch as a Sunset at that time.

1 minute ago, Confused Cat said:

Sunrise/Sunset eggs can't hatch right now. They can hatch in about two hours (6 pm cave time). It will hatch as a Sunset at that time.

Ohh I somehow had no idea that they worked like that, thank you for the clarification. :D A Sunset is going to also be good for my lineage projects.

I'm in the "sick of naming" boat too right now,  and I still have over 100 dragons unnamed. Which really frustrates me 'cause I haven't had this many unnamed at once in literally years.

I haven't had this many unnamed either. I'm at about 250. I'm usually on top of naming them. *headdesk*

Not much of a bad luck thing and more like a stupid thing that I never learn to avoid doing, but these two bred an egg and I was egglocked because of course I was. It feels like my dragons don't give me eggs when I have space for new eggs but then they do when there's no space. :blink:

Where did all the pink dragons go??

Edit:  And I just realized that I'm filling up with important bred things, and there may be a release today or tomorrow.  Crap.

Edited by Gryphonic

Missed a Silver. I rarely do when I see them. Especially in the wee hours of the morning DC Time. Like, what?! =S

Just bred two 2g pairs from Celestials that I needed. The first pair gave a Celestial and the other breed, so I kept the other breed. The second pairing gave only the other breed. If anybody catches the Celestial from these two I'll keep the Undine to see if anyone will swap -_-

I'm struggling with these zyumorph dragons. :wacko: More specifically the one found in the coast. I had finally seen one, but someone else grabbed it before i could. I wasn't around when they released so i missed out. :(

I can't get my Alpine Zyumorph egg to hatch.

It's gotten sick well over 10 times since I've picked it up four or so days ago.

Presently it has 3 days and 20hrs left to go but each time I unhide it, it gets sick almost immediately!

My Coastal Zyumorph did just fine. I think it got sick once and grew up without issue.

Not sure while the Alpine one is being so stubborn! I'm worried it will die!

Edit: Finally hatched! Thanks for the tips everyone!

Edited by SamusShepard
Derg hatched