Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

There are so many pairs I'm eager to breed and many CBs to pick up to continue lineages but at the same time I've ran out of influences and precognitions.

Gotta love when you use Fertility specifically to avoid refusal and the dragons refuse anyways... >_> Why is there no way to undo this lovely feature yet?

38 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Gotta love when you use Fertility specifically to avoid refusal and the dragons refuse anyways... >_> Why is there no way to undo this lovely feature yet?

Was a Turpentine involved?

I just abandoned an egg I traded for by mistake. It was something I needed to complete a checker too :(

I just missed a perfect word code in the Forest.  I hesitated because I wasn't sure if I wanted to lock myself.  -_-

Just realized the 2G egg I got from a trade like a month ago has the pairing I asked for the wrong way around... 

Someone decided to help my eggs again, and I know it's not me because they only added my Scripts and not the Aeon, as well as the fact they weren't in one of the two hatcheries I normally used when I checked, and I wouldn't add to just one of them. -_- At least none of them fell sick, but they weren't influenced since I was going to do that myself when they got under 4 days and, according to precog, they are all going to misgender. There's a reason my scroll is set to NO HELP NEEDED.

My olives keep re-counting themselves?????? I'm so confused. I'm very careful when I count them to number them at every 100 collected. Went in and re-checked maybe two months ago and all my 100s were at wrong marks. I spent a bunch of time fixing them. Just checked again and the numbers are off again. What the heck is going on? Once they're sorted, no more dragons get put in between them. This is incredibly frustrating and upsetting. And completely illogical. I have no idea why this would be happening.

Managed to snag two beautiful Undine PBs from the AP. Unrelated, 3g, from the same person. One of them hadn't gendered yet so I was really hoping for a female. It gendered male. Now I'm not sure if I should keep it or throw it out for someone who might appreciate it.

When you need one breed for an IOU and the dragons produce the other breed :rolleyes:

I saw Lunar Herald in the cave, but I was blocked, so I tried quickly abandoning the only egg I could part ways with. Unfortunately someone got Lunar Herald egg first.

Then I almost got a Magma but I clicked on another biome before I realised there's a magma in Volcano. In panic I clicked on a different egg instead of going back to Volcano and got myself blocked again, plus I saw another Magma in the cave literally 10 minutes later.

And a cherry on top - I just missed Gold egg. I'm here since 2009 and it was the first time I've ever seen Gold egg in the cave... So that's a bummer :P

(but I'm not that unlucky today - I got 2 different Lunar Heralds + a Copper :) )

Edited by Gryphites

Aw, great.  Another failed zombie attempt.

I'm starting to think I'll never get one.  Shame zombie dragons can't be traded or transferred.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I saw a Gold in the cave and hesitated. A Gold. Congrats to whoever nabbed it.

I am so very behind on naming.  Scimitar-wings, both new releases, and a small pile of miscellaneous dragons.  I stare at the page, but no inspiration is coming.  :(

I keep forgetting about hunting for dragons when unlocked until the next day or two...

I finally got something other than "no egg" from a pairing I've been trying... And the egg abandons because I'm egglocked :dry:

Haven't seen a single kyanite in the forest since I made that iou. Saw a forest lindwurm which was... not preferred, but adequate, but I hesitated too long and missed that too >_>

Edited by Shadowdrake

I'm getting trade offers that are downright deceitful in nature. Fortunately, I check lineages...

I missed a Gold in the cave.  It came up right under my cursor, but my eyes had jumped over to see what the flashing in my skype window was.  :(

Can't seem to find any Reds in the biomes at the moment.

Confusion about lineage plans happened when I was waiting for an Ice dragon to grow up since she could be a mate for a winter Seasonal I already had and just today I noticed that they were actually siblings. Now I'm glad they didn't produce an egg after all. The bad luck is that now I'll need to find more CB Ices to continue the lineage.

I almost got a Golden Wyvern, but then I remembered I'm egglocked.

I'm gonna be so pleased when I finally get up to Platinum Trophy.

I keep getting male dragons. My past 6 hatchies have turned out male.

The past two successful breedings have happened when I'm egglocked.

And to top that all off, (in the past 5 minutes, no less) I saw a Yellow Dino in the caves, clicked it and realized I'm egglocked.

I really need to pay more attention to my egg limit. :wacko: