Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've missed 6 CB Golds and 2 CB Silvers. Not surprising for the golds, but I don't have a single one xd.png

My 2 CB Silver pairs don't seem to understand what the word "breed" means...

6 summon attempts all failed ;_;

Been trying for a month for a shallow water breeding request, 1 refusal and 3 magis -.-

Trying to catch a pair of cb green two-headed lindwurms. Either my timing really sucks, or their existence is a lie dry.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Gingehfish announced in the Departures Board that they bred this little beauty into the AP. I stayed up literally all night and well into the morning hoping to see the baby surface, but I think they were taken by somebody else as they never showed. sad.gif So I spent eight hours straight refreshing the AP every few seconds instead of sleeping, and have absolutely nothing to show for it except being really tired and disappointed. sad.gif

Edited by Sylph264

Trying to catch a pair of cb green two-headed lindwurms. Either my timing really sucks, or their existence is a lie dry.gif.

Iff you need help, I can try catching them for you smile.gif

And my bad luck is that I've been breeding 4 Silvers and 6 Golds for about a month... meaning out of 40 breeding attempts, I've got NOTHING so far D:

Iff you need help, I can try catching them for you smile.gif

And my bad luck is that I've been breeding 4 Silvers and 6 Golds for about a month... meaning out of 40 breeding attempts, I've got NOTHING so far D:

If I nab a purple in the AP, I'll hatch them and send them your way. smile.gif I'm sure you've already been using fertility, but one more can't hurt.

If I nab a purple in the AP, I'll hatch them and send them your way. smile.gif I'm sure you've already been using fertility, but one more can't hurt.

Thank you very much, dear ^^

My problem is that my Purples can't keep up my breeding xd.png

I don't have enough for my recent lineage rush xd.png

I've been trying with Waterhorses, Nebs, Canopies, Blusangs, Tsunamis...

I've been breeding a lot of things, so my Purples just want to go to bed at this point xd.png

Gingehfish announced in the Departures Board that they bred this little beauty into the AP. I stayed up literally all night and well into the morning hoping to see the baby surface, but I think they were taken by somebody else as they never showed. sad.gif So I spent eight hours straight refreshing the AP every few seconds instead of sleeping, and have absolutely nothing to show for it except being really tired and disappointed. sad.gif

Sylph, I'm pretty sure that egg hasn't hit the AP yet at all, and won't for another... twelve hours, maybe? Throwing an egg into the AP (for the first time only!) adds an extra day, but that doesn't reflect in the time on the egg's view page. So that egg is at roughly six days and six hours, not five.

My current bad luck is trying to breed a CB Pink Polished dragon with a CB Pink dragon and 'trying' to get a pink yet I keep getting the polished. You'd think it'd be the other way around, but I'm trying to build a checkered lineage and I already have a nice 2G Polished pink. http://dragcave.net/lineage/qnJcQ

Bad luck for me, but good luck for others trying to get nice rare pinks since I keep gifting the fails. happy.gif;

http://dragcave.net/progeny/3fxbb

Edited by Syiren

I need a gold wyvern from heartseeker from a specific pair to complete a IOU. I'm trying my pair every week and they didn't produce a single egg since Valentine

I can't get blusang from silver. I've tried for two weeks with 7 different pairs, all no eggs/no interest. Someone else tried and got two silvers! When did silvers get easier to breed than blusangs? blink.gif

apparently the same time green coppers became easier to get than Gold Wyvrens

dry.gif

http://dragcave.net/progeny/AcWVN

I can't get blusang from silver. I've tried for two weeks with 7 different pairs, all no eggs/no interest. Someone else tried and got two silvers! When did silvers get easier to breed than blusangs? blink.gif

Do you need M blusang x F silver or the contrary?

Muhaha; the blacks I am trading for are all not alting. biggrin.gif Ten have hatched so far, two are busy cooking. Ho-hum. biggrin.gif But it's fun to trade for them, so it's totally fine. I'll start getting grouchy after the twentieth or so. laugh.gif

Edit: Ten days later, the twentieth non-alt has hatched. Tch, tch. rolleyes.gif So stubborn, these babies! smile.gif

Edit II: Three days later, the 27th alted! biggrin.gif ...now watch as it refuses its intended mate. xd.png (I will update this post when I know more.)

Edit III: Whoohoo!

Edited by pinkgothic

Saw a dino and missed it 'cuz I thought it was just some crappy common. :/

I used Earthquake.

It killed an egg. Now I am egg-locked with a dead egg for 24 hours.

All of my better breedings are showing no interest this week. >_> The few I have managed to get an egg from gave me the wrong breed.

failing to produce ANY shiny babies from 2G Rifle x.x

the worst part is that I owe 2 shimmer babies to someone from him as an IOU..

i'm sort of glad they're actually producing eggs though

i do not wish to hear your complaining -> http://dragcave.net/progeny/RheRX xd.png lol and i also owe someone a baby (btw the 1 tinsel it has produced gender failed meaning its useless) tongue.gif

Missed a Leetle tree, then a CB gold and CB gold Wyvrn, THEN my GON and alt black only had one black egg....

Dang.

EDIT

Then just missed a copper...because my internet is so slow....lag of 380 over to portland.

Edited by Doctadeth

Completely whizzed by a CB Silver last night. Did a "huh what?" and went back, but yeah, long gone.

It's also extremely frustrating seeing all those Flamingos in the AP and I can't get a one from my F Flamingo x M Falconiform line. Ugh.

This link explains it all. So many babies, no alts. I only want one more to finish off that Black breeding project and it just won't happen. Think I'm up to 25 or 26 normals tongue.gif

Last few tries, I've not got an egg at all. Can't help wondering if an alt will ever come.

I had an offer of a chicken egg in exchange for what I think of as the "breeder's kit" (2 pinks, 1 male and 1 female + 2 reds, all unrelated 2g) in the EATW dragon market. When I tried to accept the trade, the person offering the chicken had too many growing things to accept my trade.

True, I was actually looking for cb springs, but it had a pretty cute code and I don't have a chicken.

Every time I scoop up a Ridgewing in the cave, it's purple sad.gif

Edited by silver_chan

I understand it's hard to get golds and all, but with over 14 breedings, over ~1-2 years you think I would've gotten something...

Edited by Azarkiel