Starscream64

Mystfell

http://www.mystfell.com

Mystfell is a fantasy adoptable site that's still currently in Alpha. I'm really terrible at summarizing things, but the art is beautiful, and they plan on opening a new site later this year. They have interesting plans, including customizable avatars.

Here are some of my pets:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Click on the "Take a Tour" link at the top in order to get a good idea of the current and future plans for the site.

I'm Starscream64 there, too. There's no forum there, so if you need help, post here.

Really pretty art. I actually submited my curriculum when they were looking for another(?) programmer for the new site, but I arrived too late xd.png It's a good thing they are growing, the art is amazing and the ideas for the site features, from what I've seen so far, are very creative.

Registered. Seems to use the same software Tales did. Knowing the lag back there, I am not sure about things here.

So...yeah.

Can we just post our pets here to get clicks? And does anybody have a promo code?

Well, like I said in the first post, they are supposed to be opening up a new site later in the year, so I'm not sure if they will be keeping the same software or not. At any rate, lots of site use that software and don't have lag like ToD did.

I don't see any reason why you can't post your pets here for clicks, though I haven't been able to get it to work here, for some reason.

As for the promocodes, well, you're not supposed to share them. It says it's bad juju!

I haven't been able to get it to work here, for some reason.

Yeah it's broken badly. :/ No idea how else am I supposed to gain clicks without spending currency on food.

Some of the pets need clicks in the thousands, so you're better off using Yarold's if you can. I honestly haven't tried actually posting them in forums til now. huh.gif

Some of the pets need clicks in the thousands, so you're better off using Yarold's if you can.

>thousands

*quits right away* Then it's definitely not for me, I'll get old and ugly before anything even grows up. d:

I signed up but I'm having trouble accessing some of the pages, for example the games and help page links just return me to the main site. That's normally what happens in alpha-type sites when they have placeholder links but on their news/update thing it said something about looking at the help page so I assume there actually is a help page and I just can't get to it?

I signed up but I'm having trouble accessing some of the pages, for example the games and help page links just return me to the main site. That's normally what happens in alpha-type sites when they have placeholder links but on their news/update thing it said something about looking at the help page so I assume there actually is a help page and I just can't get to it?

Well, when you hover over either the Games or Help link, you should see several other links come up. So, under Games, you should see "Xazi's Riddle", "Treasure Hunt", "Grab Bag" and "Seek and Find". If you are just clicking "Games", you just get taken back to the top of the page.

Hope that helps!

Yay! seems like it's officially opened up! Kind of! But I did just sign up!

Edited by Swiftfire227