Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

Nobody likes the names i picked for my 2nd gen Targaryens? 😿

I am also open for breeding request for my Alt Lineaged Targaryens. Just search for them and a PM is the most save way to get my attention. Of course not during breeding seasons for Valentine, Halloween and Holiday.

I'm thinking of opening up lists for the Alt line, just for a bit to help peak interest. Does anyone think it's a good/bad idea? I honestly can't think of anything else o do except maybe add in a Lannister or Stark line. Thoughts?

[Color=red][size=6]I wish to fight with the Targaryens![/size][/color]
[B]Scroll name/Link:[/b] https://dragcave.net/user/Sinornis
[B]Preferred lineage (if any):[/b] none :0
[B]Number of Eggs (1 or 2):[/b] 2 please!
Edited by SinornisTheFirebird

@SinornisTheFirebird I'll send you a 5th gen egg after the Valentine's madness (my third gens are currently claimed for the next few eggs). Unless you want 4th gen eggs from Tigerkralle, you can PM them and see.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, OutlawQueen said:

I'm thinking of opening up lists for the Alt line, just for a bit to help peak interest. Does anyone think it's a good/bad idea? I honestly can't think of anything else o do except maybe add in a Lannister or Stark line. Thoughts?

Are you guys going to keep the lines only for two headed dragons? I could see the Starks being split dragons and the Lannisters being of the Bauta breed. Unless one of those breeds is being used for the alt line. I don't think I've seen an alt line from the Blackfyres yet.

EDIT  leaving what I originally said in, but lol I'm stupid ignore me. They would have to be two headeds to breed with the original lines. It's too early in the morning for me here and no coffee.

OH and PS @Tigerkralle lol the baby/adult Targaryan I currently have is from your 2 gen pair. XD It will go with the one I get from OutlawQueen. ❤️

Edited by TerraAnne

Awww, why not breeding it to a sibling, TerraAnne? I exclusively use siblings.

So i think if we all are more active for a while this will be some kind of advertising. I will go and breed my Blackfyres for example still i do hope to get a sibling for the one 2nd gen adult i have so far.

I don't want to open the Alt Lineage that easily.

The Alt Line

Recently an alternate line of Targaryens has been discovered. These dragons are typically larger and more powerful than their cousins and are descended from Lord Gaemon Targaryen and Daenys the Dreamer, NOT King Aegon and the Queens. Alt line Targaryens are only found on special occasions such as birthdays, so if you have a birthday coming up, post about it! You may discover an alt of your own soon afterwards. Please note that alt line Targaryens are acknowledged by the King, but due to their elusive nature, they do NOT have a breeding list

I would love to give out a few from my own since Avarule is MIA... But i will give out sibling and prefer if people breed them together. For special reasons not on a regular basis.

At the moment i still have my hands full with Valentine and will try to get a few more.

Hey i'm still here sometimes and i'd love to get Blackfires 😁 will post the Form once i'm on my PC though. 

I'm doing my own old Valyria and Velarion Line with... Nexus Dergs to bring in more of the Targaryen History, of course its hard to get bloodscales outa them... 

@Tigerkralle You make a good point. Maybe they should be competition prizes or something, for breeding lots of dragons. And I'll start one for the blackfyres too. 

@All If anyone has any ideas on what good goals could be to get a pair of alt lines, please let me know. I really want to try and revive this thing.

@Mow Just let whichever active breeder know, I wouldn't worry too much about posting right now as long as the dragons get registered.

@TerraAnne @SinorisTheFirebird Eggs sent your way. I can send siblings in a week for those who are interested, if I forget you can just PM me no problem.

(Okay so the tags just stopped working, alright then...)

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name/Link of Prince: Padma Dan Blackfyre

Name/Link of Princess: Padma Dana Blackfyre

Generation of both: 4th

How you would like to be contacted: PM me here please

There is not really a form for it so i add it here as a text:

I have contacted the owner of two brothers from that pair above and should the person accept my egg i will use the form if that person will not accept in time i will announce a new Blackfyre.

@OutlawQueen So we have a new official breeder for Blackfyres! I scanned the thread for posts of myself not with searching option thouhg but i think i missed to announce my breeding pair. :blush:

Having birthday is one reason for getting an Alt for sure! 😸

Edited by Tigerkralle

On 2/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, Tigerkralle said:

Awww, why not breeding it to a sibling, TerraAnne? I exclusively use siblings.

I liked the idea of some of the lines being cousins put together to get a little diversity in there since they are still inbred as fudge. Normally I don't keep or breed inbreds, but the Targaryan family was known for this so we gotto keep that tradition going. I just figured everyone's going to be doing brother and sister pairings so I'de do something different but still within the rules.

Interesting idea.

So if anybody has a lonely dragon waiting for a mate i will try to breed for you.
I really hope that that person will return to the forums. I had a look at the scroll and the badge from this year's Valentine event is there so still active, but the question is also still active on the forums... *sigh*
My Aeon Wyvern told me it's really a girl form the beginning.

3 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I liked the idea of some of the lines being cousins put together to get a little diversity

Hey i did that too! Maybe we can swap one or two if you like! I just have to sort through them first =] 

2 hours ago, Mow said:

Hey i did that too! Maybe we can swap one or two if you like! I just have to sort through them first =] 

Yes definitely! I would love that. Right now though I have someone paying off an IOU of 60 pipios (they are currently at 33 left) so I'll be hatching those out in the next few weeks before I can do anything else.

60 Pipios what did you do 😳😳

Good luck with the rest of it! 

Here is my most diverse offspring

Furthermore i have a 5th gen and a 4th gen without a mate so far lingering on my scroll 😃

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 4

Parents: Prince Ansgar Targaryen x Iskaa Targaryen

Teleport link (Leave blank if you'd prefer to be Messaged): leave a dummy here

Generation: 5

Parents: Daereon Targaryen x  Rhaenerys Targaryen 

Generation: 5

Parents: Rhaegar Targaryen x Princess Ana Targaryen

Edited by Mow

On 2/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Mow said:

60 Pipios what did you do 😳😳

Good luck with the rest of it! 

Here is my most diverse offspring

Furthermore i have a 5th gen and a 4th gen without a mate so far lingering on my scroll 😃

I auctioned off a cave born silver and a few people started a bidding war in the DC discord and on the main forums here. XD Now I'm up to 31 pipios that have been Iou'd over to me.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Haemon Targaryen

Parents: Uhmoz Targaryen and Haehra Targaryen

Generation: 3rd gen

Scroll name/Link: TerraAnne

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Eowyn Targaryen

Parents: Prince Aragorn Targaryen and Princess Arwen Targaryen

Generation: 3rd gen

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Lauruil Targaryen

Parents: Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen

Generation: 4th gen

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Haemon Targaryen

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Eowyn Targaryen

Generation of both: 3rd gen

How you would like to be contacted: Feel free to Pm me here I check at least once every two to three days.

Eeeeee I'm late to say cause we've been celebrating my birthday irl but my Targaryen bab finally grew up (she grew up on my birthday actually so i was very happy with that).

Also uh, I dunno how to get the announcement format to work, the links and bbcode keep messing up when I try and copypaste them.

The forms are back from before the huge update when we entered modern forums time here on DC Forums. When you cope and paste it out of a text editor it works. So just made a file with form for Targaryens on DC forum or so and copy and paste from there for reporting, asking for more eggs and reporting the names.
OR you copy and paste it and then at the bottom you can see a tiny black thing made it post it as plain text and take a look how it is now. Maybe you have to hit return at the right places in those forms at the beginning of this thread, but better then what you get with a simple copy and paste.

Your Birthday is sure a special event, SinornisTheFirebird. I have a few conditions should i provide you with eggs from the Alt Lineage:

• Please report all your Targaryens and/or Blackfyres here.
  • Pick one pair that i will show you and be ready to accept two eggs being siblings (so waiting at least a week for the second egg) should you not be able to made sure the eggs will develope into one male and one female dragon, then i will do that for. Only then. Means you have Pinks ready to Influence and not needed but better in addition Aeon Wyverns to check if after Influence the gender is correct.
  • Use Fertility the first time you try to breed them together, only when you get "The dragons refuse to even go near each other." I will breed again so that you have one breeding pair. No further eggs ever again, just one replacement for refusal!
  • Read the rules for Alt Lineage carefully!

I want to see your Targaryens so far and how you follow the rules for this lineage so far.

Edited by Tigerkralle

[Color=red][size=6]I wish to announce a new Targaryen![/size][/color]
[b]Name/Link (please use [i]lineage[/I] link):[/b] Sosyuvonyol Targaryen
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Parents:[/b] Gaelrean and Ygritte Targaryen
[b]Generation:[/b]5th, if I counted correctly
[b]Scroll name/Link:[/b]Sinornis

I just have this one Targaryen, and she is just bapy. Litle creacher of my heart.

You don't have to count and try the copy and paste and after the pasting use near the bottom of you field for your post "paste as plain text". If you do that it will look like this

I wish to announce a new Targaryen! Name/Link (please use lineage link):  Gender: Parents:  Generation: Scroll name/Link:

So you need to set the beginning of each line with return at the right place but then it looks nice.
As for number of generations have you ever paid attention to the top above the lineage view there is something like:

|---------------5--------------|------------4-----------|----------------3-------------|-------------2----------|-------------1-----------|

Yes the lenght is not correct! So if the highest number you can see is 5 your egg/hatchling/adult is a 5th gen.

@SinornisTheFirebird I will prepare everything and you will get a PM in about 6 horus or so.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Fuegoleon Vamirion Targaryen

Parents: Haemon Targaryen and Eowyn Targaryen

Generation: 4th gen

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Fuegoleon Vamirion Targaryen

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Lauruil Targaryen

Generation of both: 4th gen

How you would like to be contacted: Feel free to Pm me here I check at least once every two to three days. Give Fuegoleon a day though so he can age to adult.

Risky to annoucne those two withouth knowing if they will breed together. All the best may they like or at least tolerate each other and give you eggs! InPersonally i only announce a breeding pair after i tried breeding once and got something else then a refusal.

Okay working on the PM for the belated birthday present.

Edited by Tigerkralle

They have been bred now once. No egg produced but no refusal either. I don't tend to have bad luck when pairing my dragons together. I think the worst refusals I had was the four straight refusals my one 3rd gen prize gave me when I kept trying to pair it with cb silver lunars. I still need to catch another silver lunar to try to pair that one with again.